Bettleboxs Breakdown of Zlines and MoMos

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Hi pro

Thanks for that. I see what your looking in your setup. One question you mention same size candles. Is that important?

or is ot just reference to help me see candles your talking about?

BB
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:39 am

Ok im going to pull this all together now. This is the building blocks.

BB
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:53 am

BB

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:59 am

So this example of 15mins and hourly chart working our way up to entries.

Remember all we doing is looking for pull backs into mightyzone, and buy there.

If Price doesnt return to mightyzone on 1hour we can use 15min to enter

Or if a 15 min MoMo fails we take that as enter also you will

Next look how the 4hr gives our general direction. But basically we are either trading about from a 4hour MightyZone or going back to 4hour MightyZone.

BB

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:44 pm

Hi

This part is use of 4hr MoMo and using them for direction.

BB

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:13 pm

Remember even thou we jump around differnet time frames, the basic principle still applys. Open you position as close possible to a MightyZone.

All we are doing is combing the 15min MoMo retrace with 1hr retrace for best possible price. If you see it on chart its like a steps going up and down chart. And of course using the 4hr MoMo as general direction ie trading to it or away.

Its gets tricky when your looking for 15min Mightyzone and one hour mightyzone and 4 hour mightyzone. With practise im sure its easy.

Here is example of 4hr MightyZone failure. Nothing different to our method. Simply looking for clues to price building up Momentum out of 4hr MightyZone.

How far price goes after that is down to markets and not you.

BB

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:25 pm

So thats my trade plan as is at the moment. I can see why in pass some people struggled with it. Principles are easy to understand but it gets confusing if start ignoring higher timeframes or you think they are not important. I saw that alot in pass post were people thought they could just trade a single timeframe.anyway.

I tried to share all thoughts processes might help someone. Lets see if i can actually make money with this knowledge. Assuming i am seeing the right things lol.

I will post my trades up here using the method i just outline and updates to my trade plan i will post em here.

BB

Pro Trader

Postby Pro Trader » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:32 pm

bettlebox wrote:Hi pro

Thanks for that. I see what your looking in your setup. One question you mention same size candles. Is that important?

BB

Yes I think so. They can indicate a change in direction. Dragon mentioned it in the zline thread. This coupled with HTF direction I believe is powerful.

See Dragons comments
http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=4700
Last edited by Pro Trader on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:54 pm

Thanks Pro i see now. Price made strong movement in one direction then equal and opposite movement in other direction. Suppose they called double tops and bottoms?

BB

Pro Trader wrote:

BB

Yes I think so. They can indicate a change in direction. Dragon mentioned it in the zline thread. This coupled with HTF direction I believed is powerful.

See Dragons comments

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:09 pm

This is good example equal size candles, Pro?

Pro Trader wrote:

BB

Yes I think so. They can indicate a change in direction. Dragon mentioned it in the zline thread. This coupled with HTF direction I believed is powerful.

See Dragons comments

Return to “TheRumpledOne”