Bettleboxs Breakdown of Zlines and MoMos

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:07 pm

AHHH just noticed from my last post this picture. I see it now, i see lol. Very productive saturday i learnt alot today.

BB
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Im soo tired did bit more.

BB
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:58 pm

This is getting interesting.

Still not quite sure what dragon means "When you start seeing this (takes a while) then you can make entrys that are worth to take."

Im guessing if you get a retrace to zline on 15min chart and its very near the 1 hour opening of current hour. Then you got a entry worth taking.

Or if the 15min momo doesnt come back to hit the zline on 15min momo,but blows through the top of momo, and that happens on the hours high you got another entry worth taking.

Well if i think about it , how would i play a 4hr momo?
I would wait for retrace to zline and look for price reversal and trade away with sema on my side.

If price never did get down to zline and just took off then i would play 50% or extreme of 4hr momo as s/r play.

so maybe what i said at start is right in about 15min and 1hr combined.

Maybe i need to include a sema in to it as well down at 15min just like 4hr momo setup.

I wish dragon was here to answer this. I will have to do it hard way and keep record of wins and loses based on these ideas.

Well something is sinking in to my brain lol.

bettlebox wrote:Quotes from dragon:-

1. Observe the stoppoint from all the H1 candle! When you can start predict them next step

2. Observe the stoppoints from all the M15 candles! Compare them with the H1 stoppoint.

When you start seeing this (takes a while) then you can make entrys that are worth to take.

remember open close and 50% are the important areas to watch.

Very important is that when you make your decisions on a M15 that you have to take your profit faster. ALWAYS take profit according to the frame you are trading.

BB

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:46 pm

just thinking about it bit more and looking at post i made yesterday im 99% sure this is correct now.

BB

bettlebox wrote:This is getting interesting.

Still not quite sure what dragon means "When you start seeing this (takes a while) then you can make entrys that are worth to take."

Im guessing if you get a retrace to zline on 15min chart and its very near the 1 hour opening of current hour. Then you got a entry worth taking.

Or if the 15min momo doesnt come back to hit the zline on 15min momo,but blows through the top of momo, and that happens on the hours high you got another entry worth taking.

Well if i think about it , how would i play a 4hr momo?
I would wait for retrace to zline and look for price reversal and trade away with sema on my side.

If price never did get down to zline and just took off then i would play 50% or extreme of 4hr momo as s/r play.

so maybe what i said at start is right in about 15min and 1hr combined.

Maybe i need to include a sema in to it as well down at 15min just like 4hr momo setup.

I wish dragon was here to answer this. I will have to do it hard way and keep record of wins and loses based on these ideas.

Well something is sinking in to my brain lol.

bettlebox wrote:Quotes from dragon:-

1. Observe the stoppoint from all the H1 candle! When you can start predict them next step

2. Observe the stoppoints from all the M15 candles! Compare them with the H1 stoppoint.

When you start seeing this (takes a while) then you can make entrys that are worth to take.

remember open close and 50% are the important areas to watch.

Very important is that when you make your decisions on a M15 that you have to take your profit faster. ALWAYS take profit according to the frame you are trading.

BB

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:19 pm

I found this quote from dragon "wait untill momo build up on M15, wait for price to reverse to M15 momo, take the trade that's it!"

The full convesation between LuLx and Dragon, Lulx removed pictures so

lukx wrote: ? Select ? ? Contract ?
hmmm, the longer I'm looking at the charts and all MZs and LZs the more foggy my picture is getting. There's so many ZLs and MZs on all timeframes that I'm starting to have problems with picking the ones to trade. I need some rule to choose trades.

Would those be good filter methods:

1) only first touch of ZL in MZ but sometimes second touch might be even better:

2)after price got close to 0% of MZ look for opposite MZ or still if price goes down MZ is valid.

Dragon Wrote:
Do not stop and reverse, wait for momo building up before you go the other way. Momo is the key to succes. H4 is at the end, wait untill momo build up on M15, wait for price to reverse to M15 momo, take the trade that's it!

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:33 pm

another quote

H4 is my starting point. If a zone is reached i look on smaller frames if price will continue or reverse. In both cases i am targetting the next area on the H4. Just before reaching the area i watch for zones on H1. If the zones on H4 and H1 almost match but H1 comes first i am ready to exit if needed.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:44 pm

I have no idea what dargon is talking about here:-

Someone can shed some light on this?

"I told it before! Watch the H4 open, close, high and lows. H4 is the leading chart. Everyone of these price will be a zero for major support or resistance! Those areas are also nice to chose your targets. Just watch it!"

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:46 pm

Another quote

"Start drawing the zerolines! Start on the higher timeframes. Every tmf has his own zerolines. Start on D1 then H4 en H1. Those are the most important zeroes. When zeroes match eachother then you have megaruns especially when D1 and H4 comes together!!! "

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:57 pm

There is actual other entry

simple s/r play apart from waiting for the 15 momo to be zero out.
Thats the rat trade entry.

I found this quote from dragon "wait untill momo build up on M15, wait for price to reverse to M15 momo, take the trade that's it!"

Pro Trader

Postby Pro Trader » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:19 pm

bettlebox wrote:I found this quote from dragon "wait untill momo build up on M15, wait for price to reverse to M15 momo, take the trade that's it!"

The full convesation between LuLx and Dragon, Lulx removed pictures so

lukx wrote: ? Select ? ? Contract ?
hmmm, the longer I'm looking at the charts and all MZs and LZs the more foggy my picture is getting. There's so many ZLs and MZs on all timeframes that I'm starting to have problems with picking the ones to trade. I need some rule to choose trades.

Would those be good filter methods:

1) only first touch of ZL in MZ but sometimes second touch might be even better:

2)after price got close to 0% of MZ look for opposite MZ or still if price goes down MZ is valid.

Dragon Wrote:
Do not stop and reverse, wait for momo building up before you go the other way. Momo is the key to succes. H4 is at the end, wait untill momo build up on M15, wait for price to reverse to M15 momo, take the trade that's it!

Hi BB.

Personally after H4 momo I am looking for a H1 momo or same size H1 candles (SSH1C) leaving the mighty zone, either 50% or zl itself.

Then I look for the 50% of those levels to be wicked and enter on the 15m, ideally with a 15m zline or same size 15m candles.

Consider the Green H4 Momo marked up below

Then see when price hits the 50% level.
H1 then formed same size h1 candles which I've marked up.

Entry was on 15m
A 15m wicked the SSH1C 15m and closed green. This was the same size as the previous red 15m candle. The 50% of these same size 15m candles was then wicked and a G candle closed as momo. I entered there and you can see the exit.

I'm not sure if this helps but this is what I look for.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”