Bettleboxs Breakdown of Zlines and MoMos

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:21 am

:smt065

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

ForexTiger

Postby ForexTiger » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:31 pm

I have a lot of catching up to do. Some of the terminologies are strange to me

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:19 pm

I think i did one these while ago but updated it and worth repeating cause its so important.It all comes down to this principle.

You can multiple breaks in one driection before price could zero out the profit. In examples below i used single candles just to keep it simple.
Also note that you may need to combine candles to see the wick off your reference line.

I have attached my study Word Document as a reference.

Attachments
zero line is where a trader would have given back all of his profit after entry.doc
Study Word Document
(248.5 KiB) Downloaded 386 times
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:45 pm

Some people where asking about this long trade off bottom on EurUsd on friday , way i saw it was simple failure to continue my expectations and the principle momentum starts on lowest timeframe first.

Attached is picture of 1hr (higher timeframe and how i saw flow of money and why not go long off the bottom at number point 5.

If price isnt going down its going up.

This also highlights my previous post very nicely.
Attachments
eurusdh1why.png
WHY
eurusdh1why.png (84 KiB) Viewed 6059 times
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:10 pm

Was looking through NLA over xmas came across post from MO about the Water Horse Pattern. So thought i break it down and convert it into picture form, pictures help me to fix the concepts in my mind. Just another way to find direction.

MO's Water Horse pattern for direction. The picture of text is taken from the post.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:59 pm

This new thing for me looking @ Daily charts and drawing in market structure. I have become quite adept at drawing this levels over last month. In 2014 i going to continue to trade down @ lower timeframes with momentum but with these daily time frame structures in mind.

If im getting daily time frame price action off know daily structure points, i will then keep this in mind when i take my lower time frame trades. With the view of holding a position for longer. My goal is to move up to higher timeframes and open up more indexes.

Work Smarter not harder is my motto for 2014.

Attached chart is what im looking for on EurUsd go forward for rest week. NB We are still in the holiday period.
Attachments
eurusddaily.png
EurUsd Daily
eurusddaily.png (57.2 KiB) Viewed 5906 times

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:45 pm

Oh well its like 13 pips off my line, but i made 52 pips out the movement i was hoping for bouce back up then push for the 1.3620 level.

Im still playing 1lot size positions im either in or out market i got no options fading exits would worked well.

I will be watching now for possible bounce back to upside of this level or price rotation going forward.

While i waiting i will still following price on momentum on the lower timeframe.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:15 pm

Update on daily structure

EurUsd and EurJpy

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:18 pm

Feel free to comment on this. I recent discovered that there is more opportunites that exist at market edges. If noticed in 1hr chart i show as example, that these are mostly counter trend into a freshly formed 1hr MOMO.

Most breakouts fail so why not gear to the failure and use a very simple tool the mightyone has given is to gauge the absence of buyers or sellers rather that than watching wave patterns.

I think its stronger form of price action to watch for buyers or seller(or absence of them) than watchin wave patterns. My research is pointing me to the observation of buyers and seller than waves to confirm a position

I could be wrong of course.
Attachments
eurusdh1mom.png
EDGE TRADING
eurusdh1mom.png (71.04 KiB) Viewed 5481 times

onontsira

Postby onontsira » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:24 pm

Feel free to comment on this. I recent discovered that there is more opportunites that exist at market edges. If noticed in 1hr chart i show as example, that these are mostly counter trend into a freshly formed 1hr MOMO.

Most breakouts fail so why not gear to the failure and use a very simple tool the mightyone has given is to gauge the absence of buyers or sellers rather that than watching wave patterns.

I think its stronger form of price action to watch for buyers or seller(or absence of them) than watchin wave patterns. My research is pointing me to the observation of buyers and seller than waves to confirm a position

I could be wrong of course.

Very interesting

Return to “TheRumpledOne”