Bettleboxs Breakdown of Zlines and MoMos

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

dojirock

Postby dojirock » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:52 pm

MightyOne wrote:I don't know why you guys make trading so damn difficult:

Amen brother!
It always takes Momentum to break Momentum!
"A small loss is just as satisfying as a large gain" -MO
"Sometimes we need to stop learning and start thinking...."
"Once you stack, you'll never go back!"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:50 pm

dojirock wrote:
MightyOne wrote:I don't know why you guys make trading so damn difficult:

Amen brother!

The same reason it takes "most" traders that are going to be successful 3-7yrs.

It took Dragon33 5yrs before profiting handsomely.
Doji has just recently started cranking it up and he became a member here in 2009. (I'm sure he's still workn' the day job atm)

I can't recall ANY traders that have gone from 40hr+ a week worker to Big bucks trader in 2 yrs.

Anyone have an example out of the millions of traders on the planet?
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

newscalper

Postby newscalper » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:57 pm

dojirock wrote:
newscalper wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
newscalper wrote:That's all fine and dandy :) but I'm going to keep going back to this - how on earth will anyone in the future looking at the earlier chart and MANY MANY MANY others on this fine forum have a clue what's going on when only the nearest to PA is shown?

Was the supply level anywhere to be seen in the chart? No

Was any of the other levels spoken of? I don't think they were.

So all that is left is what is on the chart shown. And it shows bodies closing up, price above a line etc etc etc, just looking at that chart there is no reason whatsoever at that point to think short.

With the other charts you've now posted up, yes there is a reason to look short and you all know well that I showed those levels on my charts earlier in the week in the room yes??? AND I do believe I was saying short when others were still saying long at one point. Why? Because I'd pointed those levels out which to me was reason not to go long but others were saying 'bias is long' go long.

So which is it :lol: ?

Looking at it likewise, what was PA on GU doing on Friday, was it going down into a demand zone? Did it go straight through it and down to the next one? :) And I know how price developed and what happened I showed the whole thing the whole way through in the room. Now don't say in that instance 'you should have been short' bodies were still closing short and price hadn't crossed a line etc etc because that is totally opposite to what you're saying now w.r.t EU.

I see frustration in your post.
Simplify.

First decide how many pips you want per trade.
Then pick one time frame that has large enough candles to meet your goals and use it for direction.
Zoom way out and draw lines of interest. (multiple touches from above/below and historical turning points)

Now study it until you understand the cycles that price goes through to make a turn which ultimately becomes a "new" direction/trend.
Once your confident in this, then add a 2nd time frame 2x smaller to use for entries. (W/D/H4/H1/M15/m5/m1, pick one then drop 2)
The same exact price cycles will apply to it as it does the larger tf chart.

You will now use the larger time frame chart to decide WHERE to enter (and more importantly where you are going) The smaller time frame chart is ONLY used for WHEN your going to enter.

If you cannot look at ONE time frame and KNOW when price is turning or about to trend, Do NOT open a 2nd chart.

Procharged, I know where the levels are! Don't you guys read my posts??
Where is the level on that chart that says 'short'? It isn't there. Therefore how can ANYONE that looks at THAT chart and just that chart possibly know or think 'SHORT' . They cannot.

News,

I will answer how I see it...hope it helps...
1 not enough chart info....I cant see left...at the top its cut off (it matters)
2 I cannot trade ovelays...just my style ( I switch time frames)
3 When things are shaded in I cant see the price action.

So short is a gamble at this point for me.

Thanks Doji

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:10 pm

I been looking at this picture MO posted i dont have enough information how the box was drawn.

Is it price making new extreme on daily?

Or

Is it the swing down that created the box?

Thanks
BB

There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

Postby Karma » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:06 am

Based on my understanding of what MO teaches the box is most likely irrelevant to what is happening on the chart

I imagine it's a predetermined quantity of space which he divides with a fib tool in order to make positioning easier

I could be way off though
"Profit is found in a thinking mind. If you come to this . . . with pen and paper in hand then you will fail to find the beauty that exists within yourself." - MightyOne

newschool

Postby newschool » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:40 am

mopar long time no see hehe
now everything in the threads here makes so much more sense to me
buy low sell high... wait for entry... take partial profit and let the rest run..
I am trading forex while traveling the world. I decided to document my adventure with a blog : http://www.forextradingnomad.com

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:27 pm

I was going over Dragons posts on kreslik and happened to stumble across a conversation with Manta , the guy started critizingmy trade plan on doji thread, which sparked off a mob mentally.

Manta seem to have a habit of lets say, ruffling peoples feathers or attempting to. on this forum. Back in August 2009 he had a run in with Dragon33. Here is the posts. Dragon promptly put his place and he never raised his head after that.

So if you have misfortune of crossing paths with "Manta" take note of his track record.

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=24810#24810

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=24813#24813
read PTG comments directly after dragons also. Lukx was trying to learn MoMos also. I think lukx came so close it was shame he gave up.

I wanted to post this here for new people or people still developing, there is alot genuine helpful people on this website and few idiots. Ignore comments of the idiots.

BB
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:33 pm

bettlebox wrote:I been looking at this picture MO posted i dont have enough information how the box was drawn.

Is it price making new extreme on daily?

Or

Is it the swing down that created the box?

Thanks
BB

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:46 pm

TA is nice, but in the end it is simply POSITION & LOT SIZE.

There is no other way to gain staying power

There is no other way to get paid.

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:13 am

There is the potential to fabricate a near endless supply of trading ideas, all kinds of indicators, etc.

But when it comes down to it, there is very little that you can actually do.

Focus on the few things that give the most impact!
Life is just a journey

Return to “TheRumpledOne”