Bettleboxs Breakdown of Zlines and MoMos

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

dojirock

Postby dojirock » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:00 pm

bettlebox wrote:I think if im going to catch bigger movements im going to need pay bit more attention to price turns Like in the attached pictures.

4hr

15min

BB

Nice BB,

Now your getting it.....everyone thinks there missing the train.........but notice how it always comes back...to let us on for the long ride!

Beautiful diagram.

doji :D
It always takes Momentum to break Momentum!
"A small loss is just as satisfying as a large gain" -MO
"Sometimes we need to stop learning and start thinking...."
"Once you stack, you'll never go back!"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

dojirock

Postby dojirock » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:08 pm

Do you see what I mean by history trading?

Dont know if you noticed..if you did then great!

Its not about the now...its the past.
Attachments
11093_eu_held_profit_1.jpg
11093_eu_held_profit_1.jpg (77.12 KiB) Viewed 3450 times
It always takes Momentum to break Momentum!
"A small loss is just as satisfying as a large gain" -MO
"Sometimes we need to stop learning and start thinking...."
"Once you stack, you'll never go back!"

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:18 am

Hay Doji

ahh i see what you mean by "history trading". yea i see it now. :)

thanks D

dojirock wrote:Do you see what I mean by history trading?

Dont know if you noticed..if you did then great!

Its not about the now...its the past.
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

newscalper

Postby newscalper » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:06 am

Hmmm...

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:29 pm

:(
Last edited by bettlebox on Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:29 pm

:(
Last edited by bettlebox on Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:30 pm

double post
Last edited by bettlebox on Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:43 pm

Price had hit a signficant level on 4h, also 1 day zline and was in 1 week supply area. You should be thinking stop n reverse now, parties going to end at some point.

Yep you can wait for close below the 4hr combined opening as visual confirmation . but 15min is telling whats happening based on the 15min zlines.

If market offers you a valid 15min zline entry but hasnt retraced back up on higher frame to where you was expecting what will you do?

There should be enough traders selling short off my entry setup to allow me some room to manage my trade. I will realise that its early enter, if while im in trade i then see my higher timeframe confirmation, great. I will look to add to my position.

BB

newscalper wrote:Hmmm...
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

newscalper

Postby newscalper » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:37 pm

Significant level on H4 etc etc etc - the chart shows none of this. All the chart shows it what the chart shows.

If you're saying looking for a reverse at levels etc - what are all those lines it's hitting all the way up - aren't they all levels? Won't some of them also correlate to certain things on H4? I bet they do...

The party will end at some point no doubt but 'significant' levels break just as often as they hold. Are you always going to be looking for a reversal or follow the trend?

What does my entry point show? It shows that those who got caught long at the reversal on the breakout saw price come back. Those scalping on 15 minute would have then gone long, picking up orders where b/e stops may or may not have been. Price then came back and closed beyond the line, showing some momo. What then happened? 2 thing. 1 a retrace back to the line area where stops may be for the short breakout, but also it's the price area where those who got caught long will breathe a sigh of relief and hit the sell button also. So...there are more people wanting to sell than by at that price so price has no choice but to go down to try and find liquidity.

And I'll say again - bodies show the way, wicks the way not, bodies are still up, wicks are indeterminate, price does not cross a line till where I point it out on this chart.

Also, if you're dropping to 15 and scalping for 10-20 pips, which I know you are, the long entry after the long momo is quite clear there too - it's right there where they chart reckons the wicks are all pointing to show a short (when in fact , NO, it's a bleedin' DOJI).

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:44 pm

Looks short to me
from 1week,1day, 4hr even the 1hr.

dont know what to say.

1 week

1day

4hr

1hr BIAS

BB

newscalper wrote:Significant level on H4 etc etc etc - the chart shows none of this. All the chart shows it what the chart shows.

If you're saying looking for a reverse at levels etc - what are all those lines it's hitting all the way up - aren't they all levels? Won't some of them also correlate to certain things on H4? I bet they do...

The party will end at some point no doubt but 'significant' levels break just as often as they hold. Are you always going to be looking for a reversal or follow the trend?

What does my entry point show? It shows that those who got caught long at the reversal on the breakout saw price come back. Those scalping on 15 minute would have then gone long, picking up orders where b/e stops may or may not have been. Price then came back and closed beyond the line, showing some momo. What then happened? 2 thing. 1 a retrace back to the line area where stops may be for the short breakout, but also it's the price area where those who got caught long will breathe a sigh of relief and hit the sell button also. So...there are more people wanting to sell than by at that price so price has no choice but to go down to try and find liquidity.

And I'll say again - bodies show the way, wicks the way not, bodies are still up, wicks are indeterminate, price does not cross a line till where I point it out on this chart.

Also, if you're dropping to 15 and scalping for 10-20 pips, which I know you are, the long entry after the long momo is quite clear there too - it's right there where they chart reckons the wicks are all pointing to show a short (when in fact , NO, it's a bleedin' DOJI).

Return to “TheRumpledOne”