Bettleboxs Breakdown of Zlines and MoMos

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:45 pm

Great idea Jala :)

Jalarupa wrote:
PebbleTrader wrote:"I have a macro on my PC that takes a screen shot of 6 different charts and saves it to my drop box folder on my PC"

Very smart Jalarupa!

Thx dude,

Eventually I wanna setup a server to host it so it can run 24/7

But for now its cool to have my charts on demand in 2 minute intervals... and with space trading the entry isn't so NB as is the direction of a close over a line... But I don't have to tell you this ;-)

Oops baby's crying... brb
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:08 pm

Just me playing with Dragon Lines and turning lines Doji posted. This turning point was at 1hr and 4hr Mightyzone. Produced dragonline cross and doji setup. Note: in pictures below there was 5mins left before the end of the second hour forming the Dragon Line, jumping the gun a little. I will post some more over the weekend.

i never played this because problem i had with alpari lagging soo much.

PAGE 1

PAGE 2

PAGE 3

BB
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:13 pm

You definitely seeing right... I took the page 2 entry... ;)
:smt065

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Thanks Jala, nice trade :) one day i might catch one.

Jalarupa wrote:You definitely seeing right... I took the page 2 entry... ;)

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:52 pm

I did another one. The pictures below are directly following the setup from previous post, if you missed the first turn then could have caught entry on this move. Its interesting one. Instead of reversal this is continuation of extreme with little twist :).

PAGE 1

PAGE 2

PAGE 3

BB

dojirock

Postby dojirock » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:29 pm

Nice observation bettlebox.

doji :smt041
It always takes Momentum to break Momentum!
"A small loss is just as satisfying as a large gain" -MO
"Sometimes we need to stop learning and start thinking...."
"Once you stack, you'll never go back!"

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:16 pm

Thanks Doji

dojirock wrote:Nice observation bettlebox.

doji :smt041

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:22 pm

Okay don't let the following derail your quest for perfection...

But in light of the trades above... One has to ask... Why is price going to start tanking from those levels and the answers are found off the larger time frames.

http://db.tt/zKzSLjg6

http://db.tt/6tny7OkY

Those retracements were taken off the H4 3 Wave down... Notice the 50 fib putting up a huge fight...
:smt065

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:28 am

Thanks Jala, for input.

Its interesting see how people look at higher timeframes. When i started i notice that biggest mistake people were making in forums was not watching highertime frame and dragon kept banging on about it :) .

So my first goal was to learn, how and where price stops and reverses on higher timeframe and i worked my way down timeframes learning other components.

But I m guessing what you call a wave 3, i would call a flow as in context previous post i made. I see markets as ebb and flow, i always expect bigger movement as price turns back in to the flow direction. Much like a swimmer in river, if he trys to swim up stream he not going to make much heading way as he would with the flow of the river.

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=60475#60475

I added this bit how i see things in my head lol.

I see each swing or wave is like building a house.

1. you need to set down a good location to place your House. In my study i noted that price always turned on a pervious MoMo or Double track formation. If it failed to turn at expected location this is early warning some thing is up.

2. Now you need to lay foundations for your house(wave). This were i luv MoMos, i see them like bricks for building waves. Dragon gave me clue to such a simple method its just crazy. I want to see a 1 hour MoMo laying foundation to new swing or wave. Until this formed I consider its still look for set down point. Once 1hr MoMo formed just trade away from it (every 15min MoMo is valid after the foundation), you get opposite 1hour MoMo early warning something is up.

3. Lets start building our house :). The foundation is always the big heavy bricks or blocks (1hr momo). But to make the house we use small bricks ie 15min MoMos. I trade use 15min always in context of the other 2 points.
If the 15min MoMo start failing this early morning something is up.
Failures tell me just as much as non failures.

I think i see same things you do if you see what i mean lol :D .

summary:
I always want to see market setting down in a nice location, then i want them to lay foundation. Any Failure of the above tells you something is up.

BB

Jalarupa wrote:Okay don't let the following derail your quest for perfection...

But in light of the trades above... One has to ask... Why is price going to start tanking from those levels and the answers are found off the larger time frames.

http://db.tt/zKzSLjg6

http://db.tt/6tny7OkY

Those retracements were taken off the H4 3 Wave down... Notice the 50 fib putting up a huge fight...

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:08 pm

Pictures not very good. Theres about 50 x 15min Zline on this chart i aim to trade just 2 these aday, 20% of total.

[left]http://www.keepandshare.com/userpics/m/a/d/m/onk/2012-01/sm/15_and_1hr_momo1-37588670.jpg[/left]

Return to “TheRumpledOne”