Bettleboxs Breakdown of Zlines and MoMos

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:52 am

I remembar i was looking dragonlines while ago , they were on my mental list things to explore. I got side tracked with whole 3CC thing over xmas.

Grateful to Doji and yourself bringing Dragonlines back into my focus.

BB

Jalarupa wrote:Merely quoting the masters...

Anytime... ;-)
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:11 pm

I use alpari UK for metatrader feed bloody thing was lagging over 10 pips between broker and charts cost me 40 pips trade and -13 pip lost.

Anyone recommend more reliable metatrade feed??

BB
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:48 pm

bettlebox wrote:I use alpari UK for metatrader feed bloody thing was lagging over 10 pips between broker and charts cost me 40 pips trade and -13 pip lost.

Anyone recommend more reliable metatrade feed??

BB

I use MBT... but they not that good during big news releases... like NFP... Slippage and server delays had me up in arms last week...

I then amalgamated my accounts to my MBT Desktop pro account and have been trading from my phone for the past few days... been fun... I have a macro on my PC that takes a screen shot of 6 different charts and saves it to my drop box folder on my PC, I then pick them up off my phone and trade whilst I'm away from my desk... Pretty analogue but it gets the job done...

Just wishing and waiting for better tech out there for mobile trading, but so far I've managed to do most of the tasks off my phone that would require a PC... most... not all... would still like to have a few things but they are in the process of being sourced...

Never liked Alpari though... don't trust em one bit...

Like MBT for the spreads... show me an average 0.7 pip spread on the EU and I'll gladly take you up on the offer... Its quiet funny when other agents call to pouch my account and they ask how much spread do you get off of the Euro Us Dollar... and I say 0.7... then looooong silence... its quiet entertaining...

ahmedalhoseny

Postby ahmedalhoseny » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:15 pm

Dear BB and Jalarupa iam new into the forum and i found that thread started by BB informative to clear a lot what i donot understand so thanks but i need to find where is the dragon line indicator and i try to search the whole site page by page also i use the search options but still didnot find it so may any of you help where i can find it and some quick links where dragon33 demonstrate his indicator

Thanks in advance
regards

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:08 pm

Dragon talks about this method of trading in the Lux Zline thread...

bredin and TheRumpledOne have indicators that show dragon lines...

bredin's can be found at II

and TRO's in one of the mother loads...

Someone just puked all over the Euro... fresh yearly lows! gotta love this game... ;-)
:smt065

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:22 pm

"I have a macro on my PC that takes a screen shot of 6 different charts and saves it to my drop box folder on my PC"

Very smart Jalarupa!
Life is just a journey

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:26 pm

PebbleTrader wrote:"I have a macro on my PC that takes a screen shot of 6 different charts and saves it to my drop box folder on my PC"

Very smart Jalarupa!

Thx dude,

Eventually I wanna setup a server to host it so it can run 24/7

But for now its cool to have my charts on demand in 2 minute intervals... and with space trading the entry isn't so NB as is the direction of a close over a line... But I don't have to tell you this ;-)

Oops baby's crying... brb

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:52 pm

That would be very cool with an iPad also :)
Life is just a journey

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:02 pm

PebbleTrader wrote:That would be very cool with an iPad also :)

My thoughts exactly!

Except I'm an Android fanboy.... So as soon as a 3g quad core tablet like the new Asus comes out its mine... And that's how I'll trade... Mobile is best... Especially with the demands of fatherhood...

Sheesh... It's been hectic... They say it gets better though :lol:

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:21 pm

I've been a continual iPhone user, I have not used android yet but I think I would probably like it as well.

I am almost always around my workstation, at or near it, so I haven't had the need for "mobile trading" but I did run into issues when in a different room. I had thought of having another laptop running the trading software, ipad, more screens, etc. Ultimately simplicity was the best answer.

I use Digital Monitor

Basically I'll set price level audio alerts at "somewhere" areas and the monitor picks it up and sends it to the parent unit. It has LED indicator and also a belt clip and vibrator so you can feel it as well. This gives me more freedom without having a bunch of extra computer hardware in other rooms. I can be back at the workstation in less than a minute.
Life is just a journey

Return to “TheRumpledOne”