Bettleboxs Breakdown of Zlines and MoMos

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:35 pm

did 2 live trades today with real money.

-24 pips on this position.
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Humble

Postby Humble » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:21 am

Hi BB, good to see you posting again.

Assuming you are looking for comments: If you draw the green line at the z/line following the failed high and then entered on candle colour, you would not have had the same trade on the 2nd chart.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:16 am

Hi Humble

comments are good.

yea thats very true. I just notice noticed 2nd trade on 2nd chart that formed later, were it made 2nd attempt on the low with a momo to upside.

Internet on my mobile is playing up i can't look at charts at work :/. I will be out work soon so i will be able to drop down to 5/15 min chart to see whats happening as price enters mighty zone.

thanks

Humble wrote:Hi BB, good to see you posting again.

Assuming you are looking for comments: If you draw the green line at the z/line following the failed high and then entered on candle colour, you would not have had the same trade on the 2nd chart.
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:43 pm

Didnt trade yesterday due to work but i caught this little trade today on Gbp/Cad.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:22 pm

I do realise that i am not playing Zline and Mightyzone as recommended ie dropping down to lower timeframes and looking price rejection out of might area. I wonder if im just been lucky with trades i picked.

Only thing i doing differently is looking for failed attempts on last swings lows and highs.

I will keep going and let time determine if im right or wrong.

BB

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:58 pm

I been working on my lower time frame entry methods as price enters the mightyzone. Still not sure what could be good methods.

ie
support/resistance dots indicator
rat trading into a trade
1/3 dots

can anyone offer some advice plz?

Thanks
BB

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:58 pm

I been working on my lower time frame entry methods as price enters the mightyzone. Still not sure what could be good methods.

ie
support/resistance dots indicator
rat trading into a trade
1/3 dots

can anyone offer some advice plz?

Thanks
BB

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:14 am

Wish I could help, but I don't have a consistent entry method when zooming into the smaller timeframes either...

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:34 am

Hi Tyger

appreciate your comments. I put together alittle picture on enter i will try. When im out work in weeks time.

Bascially its same thing as setup on 1 hour charts. "Price isnt making new highs then its going down"

Looking at picture below, I remember now TRO saying never trade against 1 Hour candle this very true :).

Thanks
BB

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:39 am

If i can live up to half this statement i might make it.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”