free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Pro Trader

Postby Pro Trader » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:54 pm

EJ Short

H4 - Direction

H1 - Confirmation

15m Entry

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

loggerjim

Postby loggerjim » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:00 am

Nice Trade!!!!
Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:07 pm

Nice trading Pro :)

Pro Trader wrote:EJ Short

H4 - Direction

H1 - Confirmation

15m Entry

There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

Pro Trader

Postby Pro Trader » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:02 pm

Thanks guys

Here's todays trade.

H4

H1

15m

I may start another thread for these soon

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:02 am

Hi Everyone

Happy Xmas .

I been having some issues with fear of pulling trigger, but i finially starting to make headway with it. While i been learning MoMo i developed some bad habits. That i had to undo. Im not were i like to be but its moving in right direction. I was hesitating on pulling the trigger.

http://www.moneyshow.com/trading/articl ... ding-Fear/

webinar:
http://traderkingdom.com/trading-psycho ... confidence

This article and webinar i found gave me key to unlocking me from my fear. Basically - Visualisation.
I tried alot different things before this and nothing was working.

Anyway I took ,from my trade plan, how i defined how i enter a trade and pulled the trigger. Then in my minds eye i saw myself doing these actions and holding trade until it furfilled my exit criteria.

As part my ritual before i start trading in morning i have like crib sheet of major points from my trade plan. I read this everyday before i start trading. I now also have written in there a 5 min visualisation me trading with out fear. I also do this visualisation as im in bed just before i goto sleep.

Trade Plan + Visualise, Visualise, Visualise. I going expand this for where i want to be next year. :)

Have great Xmas everyone and Happy New Year.
BB
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:27 pm

"I find that it is better to act now than it is to have a better late than never approach to trading; if it is correct to buy on a breakout then it is correct to buy now and let MM handle the rest. "

I like this comment.
Life is just a journey

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:30 pm

BettleBox,

You were talking about visualizing.

Could you hang a very large dry erase board just behind your screens?

You could write on it whatever you were working on at the time and it would always be right in front of your face.
Life is just a journey

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:44 pm

I found waiting for certain level of confirmation to trade before entering.

1 increased my risk
2 reduced my profits

I like that statement so true.

White Board be great idea :) thanks

BB
PebbleTrader wrote:"I find that it is better to act now than it is to have a better late than never approach to trading; if it is correct to buy on a breakout then it is correct to buy now and let MM handle the rest. "

I like this comment.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:28 pm

I now looking at Blind Mouse Thread by TheMightyOne, looking to use this in higher timeframe analyse 1D+ at moment. Maybe incorprate in to lowertime frames. I need to make detailed study of this thread first which i plan to do over xmas period.

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... sc&start=0

BB

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:48 pm

Well i gone through Blind mouse thread and also found some addtional stuff to this in PA, S/R, ZL, EXTREMES & MOMO thread about 3xCC.

At moment i weighting up what i have learnt from Dragons posts about Dragon Lines, MoMos, 50% levels and extremes and 1xCC/3xCC.

To be honest im really struggling to see how 3xCC provides any benefits . I gone through examples of people taking trades on 3 X CC chart. I then look at chart say were i would of entered just using what i learnt from Dragon and Dragons method always provides a better price for entry.

My impression is 3xCC is another way of looking at S/R. The thing i like about 3xCC is the signals are there in your face.

3xCC adds level confirmation to position but that comes at cost of missed price action.

Im no expert on 3xCC maybe i missed something fundamental.But i can only judge what i can see in front me.

I will remain open minded on 3xCC and will take second and third read of the threads see if anything pops up.

BB

Return to “TheRumpledOne”