Bettleboxs Breakdown of Zlines and MoMos

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:43 pm

bettlebox wrote:Hi Tyger ,
nice trading Tyger we all winners :)

This my thoughts on why i was long. once the i took 15min momo long off the 50% line its came back so i jumped out then it wicked the 50% level of 1hr momo this point it was clear price still had some strenght to upside.

BB
TygerKrane wrote:Hi Hi!
I actually did some EU trades today as well, my bias for the day was short though...funny how that all works out.

I'll be trading EU for the next few days it looks like...

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=59801#59801

Héhéhé nice trading BB. Good analysis
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

lazygeorge

Postby lazygeorge » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:13 pm

dragon33 wrote:

This my thoughts on why i was long. once the i took 15min momo long off the 50% line its came back so i jumped out then it wicked the 50% level of 1hr momo this point it was clear price still had some strenght to upside.

BB
I actually did some EU trades today as well, my bias for the day was short though...funny how that all works out.

NICE TRADING BB...

Oh also........nice to see you around dragon... :lol:

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:10 pm

Thanks Dragon :)

dragon33 wrote:

BB

There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:33 pm

Been finding Eur/Usd tough to get good trade out it. My first trade had 2 x 1hr candles with wicks and then bunch 15mins with wicks then a 15min momo. So i took it even thou it was sitting right top of 4hr mightyzone. I took 20 pips based my 10 pips s/l for 2:1 RR. Then in Afternoon i missed that big MoMo -8 pips called it a day.

BB
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:23 am

i been looking at getting best price for my entry recently, rat entries are easy enough but entrys that retrace into 15min momo and then just run away and dont give you options to do a rat entry.

I dont have link ( i do have link now :D http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=13539#13539 ) to it post but the following pictures(done by moi) are the MightyOne talking about how to get wicked into a trade just as you get wicked out.

The S/L placement in the pictures are my doing and are too tight need open out but my the key idea is price doesnt close lower than that point.Its a line. Trade the line.

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

BB
Last edited by bettlebox on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Humble

Postby Humble » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:10 am

What happened to MO's post?
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:30 am

Hi Humble

nothing has happened to Mo link just couldn't remember were i saw it, anyway bit searching i found it. I did these pictures a while go.

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=13539#13539

Thanks Humble by looking for MO's post i can make discern more detail in what he is talking about. Its exactly issue im working on. :)

:)
Humble wrote:What happened to MO's post?

loggerjim

Postby loggerjim » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:02 pm

Hey Bettlebox

Thanks for making this thread. It really is helpful to watch someone else walking through the education process. And I very much appreciate your breakdowns of different methods. I rarely post here because I don't want to make myself look or sound foolish.

My son has had good success trading over the past year and has served as an inspiration for me as well as traders like you, Dragon, MO, TRO, and es/pip. I was told a long time ago that the beauty of being a successful trader means that one can choose not to participate in a bad economy. I guess it's time for me to get more serious about this and start walking the talk.

Thanks again

LJ

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:07 pm

Hi LJ

your welcome. Dont worry about your posts its good to share and open up what your doing with others to comment on. It helps you and it helps others.
Win Win situation. :)

But im standing on shoulders of giants here, The Rumpled One, The MightyOne these guys are the heavy weights. Im just little fish.

roll your sleeves up and dig in :)

BB

loggerjim wrote:Hey Bettlebox

Thanks for making this thread. It really is helpful to watch someone else walking through the education process. And I very much appreciate your breakdowns of different methods. I rarely post here because I don't want to make myself look or sound foolish.

My son has had good success trading over the past year and has served as an inspiration for me as well as traders like you, Dragon, MO, TRO, and es/pip. I was told a long time ago that the beauty of being a successful trader means that one can choose not to participate in a bad economy. I guess it's time for me to get more serious about this and start walking the talk.

Thanks again

LJ

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:44 pm

Humble wrote:What happened to MO's post?

Here is a new one for you ;)

It is traded like a normal CC using the Space Wars positioning MM.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”