Bettleboxs Breakdown of Zlines and MoMos

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

pp2

Postby pp2 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:19 am

lazygeorge wrote:
bettlebox wrote:Losted this one i thought momentum was build to downside had a 1hr momo , retrace and 15min to downside form. I should of closed it the 15min bar i entered on, due to small body. I didnt because of frusration of another slow day.

I was going short.

Any comments much appreciated.

BB

Hi BB,

Chart attached with a few questions???

Where LG marked up his short entry I could have also possibly taken too.

H1 green up, then H1 doji, look far left and you see H1 FC or something like that pattern

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:58 am

Bettlebox - nice trade mate - and a little wick should not have taken you out.

Have you read the Space Wars Thread.

It took me several reads (for me) to understand the concept, but using this technique would have seen you in profit.

You build a position around space and protect yourself from being wicked out by a hard 'stop loss' - use an IF/THEN line on the timeframe you are trading, and act on what price does on that line.

MO once paraphrased the film "Dracula" - "Children of the stoploss - What beautiful music they make" :)
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:24 pm

Hi Cappie

I will have to read.

thanks
BB

Captain Pugwash wrote:Bettlebox - nice trade mate - and a little wick should not have taken you out.

Have you read the Space Wars Thread.

It took me several reads (for me) to understand the concept, but using this technique would have seen you in profit.

You build a position around space and protect yourself from being wicked out by a hard 'stop loss' - use an IF/THEN line on the timeframe you are trading, and act on what price does on that line.

MO once paraphrased the film "Dracula" - "Children of the stoploss - What beautiful music they make" :)
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:25 pm

Thxs PP2 :) much appreciated.

BB
pp2 wrote:
bettlebox wrote:I pretty sure what im looking for correct in regard to MoMo and entries just really starting to wear on me missing entries is major thing. I go off do something else come back to screen.

I caught entry this morning and its just so happens to be the one that wicks me out. AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGFFFFFFFFHHHH!!!

Im going out for a walk clear my head

BB, you know right? Losses are always so annoying :roll:

The method you've been presenting seems sound --- stick with it bud :)
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:33 pm

:) Happier today.

BB

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:48 pm

I have been looking to whats ref to as Dragon Lines. Here is post from NLA thread.

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44555#44555

Looks interesting i may include this as method into my trade plan, but im still looking and learning at moment.

BB

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:30 pm

What i have learnt on Dragon Lines and how i plan to use them.

If you think about it the Dragon lines allow you catch 4hr/1hr swings as early as possible.

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

BB

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Can't Remember where i read this but its burnt into my brain.

1. Right Thinking plus Work = Small Results
2. Small Results plus Work = Confidence
3. Confidence plus Work = Big Results

so if your not getting small result it means you don't have the right thinking or you do have right thinking just need more work. If you got the small results but lack confidence means you need to put more work in. If you got confidence then just with some more work the big results will follow.

At any stage of my development, any process in life, i know what i need to do to move forward.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:55 pm

TRO or anyone else

is there version of 3 ZZ Semaphor indicator that shows stats on range of Sema for a given Timeframe. I was think if maybe dump the data to CSV file.

What i am after is average range between the semas.

does anyone know if such a thing has being done already and where i can get it.?

I tried google it i even had a go trying to modify indicator to output data to a file myself.

Thanks
BB

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:25 pm

I streamlined my tradeplan, this week about hitting targets and building confidence.This one was just screaming at me trade. Simple 1hr MoMo mightyzone trade.

BB

Return to “TheRumpledOne”