Bettleboxs Breakdown of Zlines and MoMos

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:43 am

Hi Bettlebox,

"I keep seeing this pattern repeating over and over on all time frames"

"something" is always repeating itself, but it is not the same "something".

I am very visual, like your illustrations :)
Life is just a journey

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:51 am

:D MoMo Hunting

PebbleTrader wrote:Hi Bettlebox,

"I keep seeing this pattern repeating over and over on all time frames"

"something" is always repeating itself, but it is not the same "something".

I am very visual, like your illustrations :)
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:16 am

I like Feynmans passion and way he explains things. I have watched these videos many a time.

this 1 is my favourite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAwDvbIf ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3pYRn5j7oI
BB
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:39 pm

EurUsd rising all day i missed my ideally entry there was another entry bit later but after over 200+ pip movement i wasnt going to step into potential party thats about to finish.

Its good im spotting right things. Guess there be many a trade day like this. I need to step back wait for setup.

BB

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:23 pm

No trades today.I can feel frustration in me, after watching that rise on eurusd. Im going to call it a day before i do a silly trade.

Start fresh tomorrow. :)

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:37 pm

bettlebox wrote:As most probably guessed by now i like to draw pictures lol. I do studys and draw pictures on topics. I dont like re-read stuff when simple picture can remind me. Here is why having a trade plan and trade journal are important.

Trade Plan is document describes your edge, money management and exitst.

Trade Journal is record of you trades ie pair you trade, buy/sell, enter and exit price, risk, stop loss, reasons you took the trade.

On the seesaws in picture i put the number enemy of a trader. One of the simples ways to maintain balance is with your trade plans. Espically the Trade journal this works like magic on your trades. If you like take stupid trades and you have to write it down in your trade journal trust me you will soon stop taking those trades. Why? because your making yourself accountable for your actions.

BB

Nice post.

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:24 pm

Thxs Tyger

:)

TygerKrane wrote:
bettlebox wrote:As most probably guessed by now i like to draw pictures lol. I do studys and draw pictures on topics. I dont like re-read stuff when simple picture can remind me. Here is why having a trade plan and trade journal are important.

Trade Plan is document describes your edge, money management and exitst.

Trade Journal is record of you trades ie pair you trade, buy/sell, enter and exit price, risk, stop loss, reasons you took the trade.

On the seesaws in picture i put the number enemy of a trader. One of the simples ways to maintain balance is with your trade plans. Espically the Trade journal this works like magic on your trades. If you like take stupid trades and you have to write it down in your trade journal trust me you will soon stop taking those trades. Why? because your making yourself accountable for your actions.

BB

Nice post.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:29 pm

How i find an entry in current price direction up on 4hr chart. Using 1hr and 15min MoMos.

Page 1 of 2

Page 2 of 2

BB

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:51 pm

Thanks again bettlebox for your efforts here

Your simple to understand pictures really do save a thousand undecipherable words! - keep it up mate

Richard Feynman is just brilliant - I love his videos
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:53 am

Thxs Cappie :)

Captain Pugwash wrote:Thanks again bettlebox for your efforts here

Your simple to understand pictures really do save a thousand undecipherable words! - keep it up mate

Richard Feynman is just brilliant - I love his videos

Return to “TheRumpledOne”