YES
15%
NO
85%

Total votes: 41

aliassmith

Re:

Postby aliassmith » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:09 pm

MightyOne wrote:All of the advanced technical analysis that I have accumulated over the past 14 years could not compare to the simple truth that TRO spoke when he said
that trading is simply drawing and trading a horizontal line.

You might say 'yeah, that is obvious' but I say that it is most definitely not obvious.
We may draw a line but we then turn our attn to the 400 things that have nothing to do with the line; the truth is right there in front of us but our attn turns elsewhere, we trade in the simple for the complex.

"Price is the same over all time frames"

If price is the same then I want my stops to be in good locations across all chart periods & if my stops are in good locations across all time frames then it doesn't matter from where I am short because I will have the potential movement of all time frames.

Simple truths leading to simple truths is how I grew leaps and bounds since 2008.

TRO may shrug his shoulders and say that he 'only' contributed a horizontal line...
...it was not just a horizontal line, it was a paradigm shift that made zeros (1000%) possible; a 5 fold increase of my potential.

Trading is easy if you look at all the easy things
&
hard if you look at all the hard things.

MO's post is priceless, HT position has power
Staying Power and Profit Power

ZL and OPM work for me!
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

volnmar

Re: Re:

Postby volnmar » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:10 am

aliassmith wrote:
MightyOne wrote:All of the advanced technical analysis that I have accumulated over the past 14 years could not compare to the simple truth that TRO spoke when he said
that trading is simply drawing and trading a horizontal line.

You might say 'yeah, that is obvious' but I say that it is most definitely not obvious.
We may draw a line but we then turn our attn to the 400 things that have nothing to do with the line; the truth is right there in front of us but our attn turns elsewhere, we trade in the simple for the complex.

"Price is the same over all time frames"

If price is the same then I want my stops to be in good locations across all chart periods & if my stops are in good locations across all time frames then it doesn't matter from where I am short because I will have the potential movement of all time frames.

Simple truths leading to simple truths is how I grew leaps and bounds since 2008.

TRO may shrug his shoulders and say that he 'only' contributed a horizontal line...
...it was not just a horizontal line, it was a paradigm shift that made zeros (1000%) possible; a 5 fold increase of my potential.

Trading is easy if you look at all the easy things
&
hard if you look at all the hard things.

MO's post is priceless, HT position has power
Staying Power and Profit Power

ZL and OPM work for me!

What is ZL and OPM??
Just learning

Spyslab

Re: are you WINNER or LOSER (poll)

Postby Spyslab » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:38 am

I came back to Kreslik.com - today - to report that - The rumpledone and MO - were the most influencial people in my earlier training - they simplyfied things greatly for me - ProchargedMopar's journey was inspiring as well.

I'm a trend trader with contrarian tendencies who loves being a colorblind Rat - now with a 12-13%/month ROI using 1% at risk per trade - couldn't have done it without you all - controlled risk with controlled growth - im happy in the middle.

took me 4-5 years to get there but i did it - it was not the tools after all - it was the operator from the beginning.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:48 pm

Spyslab wrote:I came back to Kreslik.com - today - to report that - The rumpledone and MO - were the most influencial people in my earlier training - they simplyfied things greatly for me - ProchargedMopar's journey was inspiring as well.

I'm a trend trader with contrarian tendencies who loves being a colorblind Rat - now with a 12-13%/month ROI using 1% at risk per trade - couldn't have done it without you all - controlled risk with controlled growth - im happy in the middle.

took me 4-5 years to get there but i did it - it was not the tools after all - it was the operator from the beginning.

Its good you are having success. Your returns are very
decent.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:07 am

Spyslab wrote:I came back to Kreslik.com - today - to report that - The rumpledone and MO - were the most influencial people in my earlier training - they simplyfied things greatly for me -- it was not the tools after all - it was the operator from the beginning.

That is awesome!!!!
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”