NO
85%

Total votes: 41

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:42 am

rushN4 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
rushN4 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:You don't have to be right, just guess what you think might happen, draw a line in the sand, and exit if you are wrong in time & price.

My advise to the losers (not that anyone listens :lol: ) is:

1. Forget about stops and size your position to no greater than 1/5 MaxSize.
2. Analyze the weekly chart and trade the hourly bodies in the direction of profit off of the weekly extremes.
3. Lay off the crack, you do not need to trade every day to make 1000% a year.
4. Forget that you are trading and focus on increasing your position size as price moves in your favor.
5. Form a plan of attack ie price is moveing sideways: grab space in both directions, stack the space to withstand the wickdoll of x period, spew short trades as much as possible.

Hi MO thanks for your advice

i always try to listen but sometimes its hard to understand what you want to tell us...

is this what you mean with trade off of a weekly extreme in my charts?

if not can you make an example of what you mean please?

im still long 1,3900 on the h1 because we have momo on weekly...so the cashzone target 2 should be reachable.

First let us fix the problem with your momo targeting skills:

First let me thank you for taking time to explain...

i read somewhere in a post of you that the 9 period cc should capture as much Momo from the smaller 3 cc as possible and this is maybe why you shifted the 9period CC at the bottom of the chart because there was no Momo on the 3ccs . Is that Correct?

i also never understood what the x and y stands for in your charts. maybe x is a quiet period and y is a close over something

EDIT---here i found something on x and Y maybe this ist what you are talking about:

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=2640

-MO-

X = body size considered to be non momentum
y = 2x
z = 3x
+ = body up
- = body down

+x, +y = candle in the direction of profit.

If +x, +y then -x, -z is needed to reverse.

If -x, -z then +x, +y to reverse.
If -x, -z, -x then +z to reverse.

+/-z always follows -/+x

Momentum pattern is as follows:

+x, +y, +x, +y, etc.

Reversing after +y is always -x, -z
Reversing after +x is always -z

-MO-

We'll have to pencil you in for a Google Talk ;)

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:31 am

Winner

Trading Divinity Method, fractal trend lines, Dragon Style Overlays and H1OC for short term trades

ZLines, MOMO and Blind Mouse Long term charts - Had a few banging runs early on in the year... my favorite is getting price closing continually in a direction above the daily / weekly opens then I do as MO says... let the averages ride till you get a body in the direction of loss... then exit and look for more opportunity off the long term charts... A big one is coming up on the Euro... ;-) I have been waiting patiently for this wick doll all year so far hehehe... lets hope it comes eventually... Also not trading as much as I used to... cause work has gotten a little hectic this side, but yeah I'm lying in waiting for the big ones... :)
:smt065

rushN4

Postby rushN4 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:11 am

MightyOne wrote:
rushN4 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
rushN4 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:You don't have to be right, just guess what you think might happen, draw a line in the sand, and exit if you are wrong in time & price.

My advise to the losers (not that anyone listens :lol: ) is:

1. Forget about stops and size your position to no greater than 1/5 MaxSize.
2. Analyze the weekly chart and trade the hourly bodies in the direction of profit off of the weekly extremes.
3. Lay off the crack, you do not need to trade every day to make 1000% a year.
4. Forget that you are trading and focus on increasing your position size as price moves in your favor.
5. Form a plan of attack ie price is moveing sideways: grab space in both directions, stack the space to withstand the wickdoll of x period, spew short trades as much as possible.

Hi MO thanks for your advice

i always try to listen but sometimes its hard to understand what you want to tell us...

is this what you mean with trade off of a weekly extreme in my charts?

if not can you make an example of what you mean please?

im still long 1,3900 on the h1 because we have momo on weekly...so the cashzone target 2 should be reachable.

First let us fix the problem with your momo targeting skills:

First let me thank you for taking time to explain...

i read somewhere in a post of you that the 9 period cc should capture as much Momo from the smaller 3 cc as possible and this is maybe why you shifted the 9period CC at the bottom of the chart because there was no Momo on the 3ccs . Is that Correct?

i also never understood what the x and y stands for in your charts. maybe x is a quiet period and y is a close over something

EDIT---here i found something on x and Y maybe this ist what you are talking about:

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=2640

-MO-

X = body size considered to be non momentum
y = 2x
z = 3x
+ = body up
- = body down

+x, +y = candle in the direction of profit.

If +x, +y then -x, -z is needed to reverse.

If -x, -z then +x, +y to reverse.
If -x, -z, -x then +z to reverse.

+/-z always follows -/+x

Momentum pattern is as follows:

+x, +y, +x, +y, etc.

Reversing after +y is always -x, -z
Reversing after +x is always -z

-MO-

We'll have to pencil you in for a Google Talk ;)

:shock: sent you email and bm.
really hope that was no Joke. :wink:
No matter where life takes you, you will always check the market and always want to continue being a part of it. It's like that first true love, it will always be there no matter what the distance, no matter whether they are alive or dead.

aVi

Postby aVi » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:38 am

I've been having major consistency issues. And it's really depressing.

Okay, to be completely honest - it's pissing me off.

I know we are supposed to be emotionless robots here, but - 'tis a difficult task.

All I can do is keep working to get better. And that I will!
Wake up Mr. Green...

Brookmyre

Postby Brookmyre » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:21 pm

Loser

Well.....closer to break even. Getting closer to profitable......At least Im not the bunny....

:D
I've learned from my mistakes and I'm sure I can repeat them exactly - Peter Cook

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:06 pm

TygerKrane, March 16, 2011 wrote:Loser.

I'm somewhere around the -$1900 mark.
But I have a winners attitude. Also, if you can imagine having your back against the wall, but at the same time not being in a rush (per se) & having lots of time at your disposal.

I still believe this is the business to no longer need to work for anyone else (whether satisfying a boss' demands above you OR satisfying customers demands below you.)

Of course this question doesn't tell the quality of this forum though.

3 years and 8 months later, looks like I am now at -$7415.69 ; $700 of which came from FXCM promotions that I won.
(I got most of that sweet FXCM promotional money before 3/16/11 tho :roll: )

Not the hardest thing to overcome...(even starting with around $1000 it's not like I would need to add a '0' to my account or anything in order to get back that money.) That's certainly worth something as far as perspective goes :wink:

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

dchappy

Postby dchappy » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:36 pm

Never give up .. :smt023

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:42 pm

All of the advanced technical analysis that I have accumulated over the past 14 years could not compare to the simple truth that TRO spoke when he said
that trading is simply drawing and trading a horizontal line.

You might say 'yeah, that is obvious' but I say that it is most definitely not obvious.
We may draw a line but we then turn our attn to the 400 things that have nothing to do with the line; the truth is right there in front of us but our attn turns elsewhere, we trade in the simple for the complex.

"Price is the same over all time frames"

If price is the same then I want my stops to be in good locations across all chart periods & if my stops are in good locations across all time frames then it doesn't matter from where I am short because I will have the potential movement of all time frames.

Simple truths leading to simple truths is how I grew leaps and bounds since 2008.

TRO may shrug his shoulders and say that he 'only' contributed a horizontal line...
...it was not just a horizontal line, it was a paradigm shift that made zeros (1000%) possible; a 5 fold increase of my potential.

Trading is easy if you look at all the easy things
&
hard if you look at all the hard things.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:13 pm

MightyOne wrote:All of the advanced technical analysis that I have accumulated over the past 14 years could not compare to the simple truth that TRO spoke when he said
that trading is simply drawing and trading a horizontal line.

You might say 'yeah, that is obvious' but I say that it is most definitely not obvious.
We may draw a line but we then turn our attn to the 400 things that have nothing to do with the line; the truth is right there in front of us but our attn turns elsewhere, we trade in the simple for the complex.

"Price is the same over all time frames"

If price is the same then I want my stops to be in good locations across all chart periods & if my stops are in good locations across all time frames then it doesn't matter from where I am short because I will have the potential movement of all time frames.

Simple truths leading to simple truths is how I grew leaps and bounds since 2008.

TRO may shrug his shoulders and say that he 'only' contributed a horizontal line...
...it was not just a horizontal line, it was a paradigm shift that made zeros (1000%) possible; a 5 fold increase of my potential.

Trading is easy if you look at all the easy things
&
hard if you look at all the hard things.

I voted NO,
The last couple years my accts have been hovering just above break even.
Until I decided to trade with 500 pips sl's and keep adding even though I could see which way price was moving. ( if you can see loss, you can see profit).

This post by you is pure.......

I have no word.
But its something good.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

volnmar

Re: are you WINNER or LOSER (poll)

Postby volnmar » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:59 am

After two years, 50% of capital lost, learned only from internet, traded forex majors, now I trade only DAX index, from 50% i earnet +20% but lost in few days again, now i started to watch TheRumpledOne to change my mindset....
Just learning

Return to “TheRumpledOne”