YES
15%
NO
85%

Total votes: 41

rushN4

Postby rushN4 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:15 pm

thanks for the the votes and posts so far guys,

i have edited the first post to make this thread more interesting for both sides........

Im more a breakeven trader then a losing trader but i count me still to the loser because in this game there is only winning or losing money.

I begun trading in 2007......so 4 years till now

here on Kreslik i tried trading Zls ,Momo etc. for 2 years but was not able to get to the winning side with this short TF scalping on the 5m,15m, with zls from the 1H and 4h Tfs.

at the moment im trying to get used to the CCs higher TF extremes and the cashzone. All introduced by MO on his threads

currently long at 1.3900 on E/U at the moment

hope to see more post and votes in here....

:)
No matter where life takes you, you will always check the market and always want to continue being a part of it. It's like that first true love, it will always be there no matter what the distance, no matter whether they are alive or dead.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

cwn6161

Postby cwn6161 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:06 pm

if you are a loser please let us know:

- what trading style you use.

Currently I'm using semas on the daily, hourly, and 5m charts. Daily semas provide me with one direction to stick to for the whole week (unless another forms) and hourly/ 5m semas show retracements of the larger trend to enter in. I'll use zlines or rat entries on the 5m to enter. Trying to target 200 pips per week.

When I first joined the forum, I asked MO how I could get started with forex, and he said to make 1000 pips with 1 micro before trying anything else. I'm in the process of doing that now.

- what you have tried until now to get to the winning side

I tried far too much, and never really gave anything a chance to make me money. When I lost, I thought that I just didn't understand the method well enough, and I had to explore more options. On methods I did understand, I didn't place proper money management on, which resulted in losing overall.

Another thing is that I would take a method, and try to use a money management system that was meant for use when you knew how to trade the method properly - not when you are just starting. That's why I'm only working with 1 microlot per trade now until I get consistent and can move to a proper MM technique.

- tell us how long you trade since you started your jouney

I started trading equities in the summer of 09, joined a prop firm at the start of 2010 and stopped in July. My short term trading was not very good, but I've done fairly well with longer term methods. I started reading about and doing small demos of forex in Feburary/March of 2010, but didn't put any money down until October.

pawelklos

Postby pawelklos » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:22 pm

I think the only chance to profit from forex is pyramidal. Leaving skalping and daytrading, estimate a longer trend and add items without a stop loss, exit all the trend will end.

If anyone is interested in such a way to trade, we can assume that a separate subject and think on this?

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:54 am

You don't have to be right, just guess what you think might happen, draw a line in the sand, and exit if you are wrong in time & price.

My advise to the losers (not that anyone listens :lol: ) is:

1. Forget about stops and size your position to no greater than 1/5 MaxSize.
2. Analyze the weekly chart and trade the hourly bodies in the direction of profit off of the weekly extremes.
3. Lay off the crack, you do not need to trade every day to make 1000% a year.
4. Forget that you are trading and focus on increasing your position size as price moves in your favor.
5. Form a plan of attack ie price is moveing sideways: grab space in both directions, stack the space to withstand the wickdoll of x period, spew short trades as much as possible.

dojirock

Postby dojirock » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:05 am

Thanks MO for the tips.....I do to much crack!...Im always trading...overtrading....
Got that... :D
I have been trading two years, trying to do it to leave my job and put kids through college, get health insurance, ect.
Started with sema's, 3clipz dtb, then CC, Hashi candles, rsi candles, ma lines, rangebars, tic charts, i know, way too many methods.
Now, serious about the zline, momentum, seeing price action. I trade naked now! :oops: (charts that is) I am sticking with that, longer time frames. I understand the successful guys and there frustration with the beginners, when they feel everything is in the threads, but everyone explains things in different detail and clarification. I have read them 5 times now, and every time, I get another ahha moment. Language, and interpetations of what is being said can change and does change. I get an understanding of parts from MO, some from adseb, alot from Vane,(she is very good at keeping explanations simple, female thing! :) ) Dragon33, Humble, espip, they all tell the same thing at some point, but explain it in different ways.. I used to think momo bars were every bar that was 2x size, 50 percent lines were a trigger, the more you read it over the clearer it becomes. Anyways....do I have it ...am I profitable? Not yet. But I know I am close to getting it and never turning back. Just some one on one help from someone for an hour or two of time...I feel I would be there. Right now I m in the process of figuring out why I am on the wrong side of the trade all the time....I get the drawdown, the back to break event, thenI close it, I learned if I dont...I will lose alot...This forum has been the most frustrating place and the best place at times, Im committed, not leaving until I get this. I appreciate everyone here that is still willing to help us knuckle heads that cant seem to interpet as easily as some. Some day soon I hope to pay it forward adn help others.

Dojirock

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:57 am

Loser overall in my trading career. But I had been making progress recently since my current account is not going to blow =P

rushN4

Postby rushN4 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:56 am

MightyOne wrote:You don't have to be right, just guess what you think might happen, draw a line in the sand, and exit if you are wrong in time & price.

2. Analyze the weekly chart and trade the hourly bodies in the direction of profit off of the weekly extremes.
4. Forget that you are trading and focus on increasing your position size as price moves in your favor.
5. Form a plan of attack ie price is moveing sideways: grab space in both directions, stack the space to withstand the wickdoll of x period, spew short trades as much as possible.

Hi MO thanks for your advice

i always try to listen but sometimes its hard to understand what you want to tell us...

is this what you mean with trade off of a weekly extreme in my charts?

if not can you make an example of what you mean please?

im still long 1,3900 on the h1 because we have momo on weekly...so the cashzone target 2 should be reachable.

No matter where life takes you, you will always check the market and always want to continue being a part of it. It's like that first true love, it will always be there no matter what the distance, no matter whether they are alive or dead.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:57 pm

rushN4 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:You don't have to be right, just guess what you think might happen, draw a line in the sand, and exit if you are wrong in time & price.

i always try to listen but sometimes its hard to understand what you want to tell us...

im still long 1,3900 on the h1 because we have momo on weekly...so the cashzone target 2 should be reachable.

First let us fix the problem with your momo targeting skills:

rushN4

Postby rushN4 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:16 pm

MightyOne wrote:
rushN4 wrote:

First let us fix the problem with your momo targeting skills:

First let me thank you for taking time to explain...

i read somewhere in a post of you that the 9 period cc should capture as much Momo from the smaller 3 cc as possible and this is maybe why you shifted the 9period CC at the bottom of the chart because there was no Momo on the 3ccs . Is that Correct?

i also never understood what the x and y stands for in your charts. maybe x is a quiet period and y is a close over something

EDIT---here i found something on x and Y maybe this ist what you are talking about:

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=2640

-MO-

X = body size considered to be non momentum
y = 2x
z = 3x
+ = body up
- = body down

+x, +y = candle in the direction of profit.

If +x, +y then -x, -z is needed to reverse.

If -x, -z then +x, +y to reverse.
If -x, -z, -x then +z to reverse.

+/-z always follows -/+x

Momentum pattern is as follows:

+x, +y, +x, +y, etc.

Reversing after +y is always -x, -z
Reversing after +x is always -z

-MO-

rushN4

Postby rushN4 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:59 am

54 members viewed this thread so far and only 18 people voted... :roll:

In this link you can see my trading desk and how i behave when the market is moving fast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9oxmRT2YWw

:lol:

Return to “TheRumpledOne”