Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

aliassmith

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby aliassmith » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:04 am

I was going to post some research on what I have been doing. I see kreslik just came up but I have other plans that involve blankets and Netflix. (its snowing and 30 deg outside)

Here is a video that is kinda of a starting point for what I am doing but then think about it on a candle by candle view. I have used it on M1, M5, and H1 so far. They are kinda my goto timeframes.

https://youtu.be/4j1nB2cqR0U

Maybe tomorrow Ill post the more indepth.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

kiwiarian

Postby kiwiarian » Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:37 pm

aliassmith wrote:
kiwiarian wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Anyone that has a minute, would you post the indicators that I use for DEADhorse?

I have these for MT4
Doji_Momentum_Barz.mq4
Doji_Momentum_Barz.ex4

And Tro has the MA in his motherload.
MA_in_Color_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION

I dont use MT5 but seem to have a copy of these
MASlopeColorMT5 (1).zip
PMBiasCandlesForMQL5DojiMomenum.zip

?
Thanks. New people will appreciate it.

Do you want to throw it on the very first page of this thread like Don does with some of his posts?

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:46 pm

kiwiarian wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
kiwiarian wrote:I have these for MT4
Doji_Momentum_Barz.mq4
Doji_Momentum_Barz.ex4

And Tro has the MA in his motherload.
MA_in_Color_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION

I dont use MT5 but seem to have a copy of these
MASlopeColorMT5 (1).zip
PMBiasCandlesForMQL5DojiMomenum.zip

?
Thanks. New people will appreciate it.

Do you want to throw it on the very first page of this thread like Don does with some of his posts?

Its fine. It wasnt talked about until later in the thread.
I put a link to them on page 1

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:44 pm

How I look at Order Flow through the lens of MightyOne-ology.
(NOT based on the 1 algorithm theory)

In this first pic you will see one Bullish candle. When this candle was being made there was more aggressive buying then selling so price moved up to fill the buying volume. Another way to think about it would be the buyers wanted more orders filled but there was not enough sell orders available until the candle closed at a higher price.

In the context of that 1 candle, we see the little top wick push back and are now at equilibrium.

The gray triangle is a representation of the Stop Loss orders that were placed and moved as price moved to its current level. These Stop Loss orders are "sell orders". As the triangle widens at the lower portion it is assumed that there is a higher concentration of "sell orders" at these price levels. In essence it's the MO Zone.

As price comes into the triangle area there will need to be buyers to start filling those standing "sell orders". Depending on the aggression of the sellers to push price down we could see equilibrium at some point in the triangle. The equilibrium could instead happen above the triangle and buyers could continue to be aggressive and push price even higher in the next candle.

For my current project I am focusing on the Stop Loss orders that are below this candle. My hypothesis is that large firms need to fill orders and they will dig deep into this pool of orders (sometimes) to fill their needs before moving in the direction they predicted.

... to be continued
Attachments
BullishCandleBuyModel.jpg
BullishCandleBuyModel.jpg (45.77 KiB) Viewed 1052 times

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:28 pm

aliassmith wrote:How I look at Order Flow through the lens of MightyOne-ology.
(NOT based on the 1 algorithm theory)

In this first pic you will see one Bullish candle. When this candle was being made there was more aggressive buying then selling so price moved up to fill the buying volume. Another way to think about it would be the buyers wanted more orders filled but there was not enough sell orders available until the candle closed at a higher price.

In the context of that 1 candle, we see the little top wick push back and are now at equilibrium.

The gray triangle is a representation of the Stop Loss orders that were placed and moved as price moved to its current level. These Stop Loss orders are "sell orders". As the triangle widens at the lower portion it is assumed that there is a higher concentration of "sell orders" at these price levels. In essence it's the MO Zone.

As price comes into the triangle area there will need to be buyers to start filling those standing "sell orders". Depending on the aggression of the sellers to push price down we could see equilibrium at some point in the triangle. The equilibrium could instead happen above the triangle and buyers could continue to be aggressive and push price even higher in the next candle.

For my current project I am focusing on the Stop Loss orders that are below this candle. My hypothesis is that large firms need to fill orders and they will dig deep into this pool of orders (sometimes) to fill their needs before moving in the direction they predicted.

... to be continued

I was thinking about this earlier today. Put together the 1min, 5min, 15min…etc… z-lines with that 1 hr zline and you can see that the triangle can get larger. Especially fractal turning points In which multiple timeframe traders are basing their extreme off of. Im assuming that’s why some call it accumulation.
"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:27 am

Intermission video.
https://youtu.be/ZuonlS6lpBg

I agree with a lot of what these traders say.

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:37 am

aliassmith wrote:Intermission video.
https://youtu.be/ZuonlS6lpBg

I agree with a lot of what these traders say.

A sage that I very much respect said "things left to chance will end up in chaos." This left a very big impact on me and opened up lots of doors I didn't see before and those I previously ignored.
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:04 am

Phase 2 in this Bullish example.
The red candle represents timeframe 2.
Price was pushed down because there was more sellers wanting to sell.

Price has pushed aggressive enough to get to the bottom of what I consider normal Demand as indicated by the gray triangle to the left.
Typically, under higher probabilities if price was heading back up it would happen in the range of the yellow Triangle to the right.

Getting down this low we might consider that price overall will continue going lower. BUT, this could be the chance for institutional players to pick up more order by "stop hunting", "liquidity grabs", or in layman's terms being little piggies and grabbing all the orders they can from where they can get them. This means your stop loss is getting snagged. There is also a good chance if your bias was correct price will continue back to the previous trend.
Attachments
BullishCandleBuyModelP2.jpg
BullishCandleBuyModelP2.jpg (61.63 KiB) Viewed 990 times
Last edited by aliassmith on Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:27 am

Phase 3
"Why does my stop loss get hit and then price goes in my direction?"

In this pic you will see price came down and the Institutional traders got their fill of orders and limited supply enough to allow price to push back up where they intend.

In this scenario we would believe that Institutional traders are one entity that plays against the entire retail trader population. I believe this would be wrong. Many banks and trading firms want to make money. They don't care if they get it from each other or retail traders.

The Institutional Traders are supposed to be great at taking other people's money. They don't all use super sophisticated methods. Some will trade levels and use trendlines and other will play mind games and set traps. There are also algorithms running highspeed scaping a little profit in less than a second millions of times a day. Having these firms with different tactics is what enables volume to be provided at most levels if not every level.

Occasionally the volume that is being found is where the stop loss is right under the pointy place.
Attachments
BullishCandleBuyModelP3.jpg
BullishCandleBuyModelP3.jpg (47.11 KiB) Viewed 989 times

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:44 am

aliassmith wrote:Phase 3
"Why does my stop loss get hit and then price goes in my direction?"

In this pic you will see price came down and the Institutional traders got their fill of orders and limited supply enough to allow price to push back up where they intend.

In this scenario we would believe that Institutional traders are one entity that plays against the entire retail trader population. I believe this would be wrong. Many banks and trading firms want to make money. They don't care if they get it from each other or retail traders.

The Institutional Traders are supposed to be great at taking other people's money. They don't all use super sophisticated methods. Some will trade levels and use trendlines and other will play mind games and set traps. There are also algorithms running highspeed scaping a little profit in less than a second millions of times a day. Having these firms with different tactics is what enables volume to be provided at most levels if not every level.

Occasionally the volume that is being found is where the stop loss is right under the pointy place.

So basically you're just looking for a discount during a trend either it's the 50% or fib golden ratio or the opening price of that green.
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

Return to “TheRumpledOne”