Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

John S.

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby John S. » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:49 pm

aliassmith wrote:10 pips a day?

Call your entries real time or in advance and then we'll be impressed. :)

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

judokamak

Postby judokamak » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:01 pm

John S. wrote:

Perhaps you should look better. How much more "real time" could a post be, considering it takes a minute or two beetwen taking a trade and posting a pic. And im prety sure nobody cares, if you re impressed or not.

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:45 pm

judokamak wrote:
John S. wrote:

Perhaps you should look better. How much more "real time" could a post be, considering it takes a minute or two beetwen taking a trade and posting a pic. And im prety sure nobody cares, if you re impressed or not.

Quite right Judo old chap - another stupid remark like that will have him on my ignore list - and I am pretty sure john wont give a *censored - swear word* about that either :lol:

Thanks for your posts Alias - you have given me a great idea with the 10 pip thingy - and I thought I wasn't a scalper!
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:19 pm

John S. wrote:

The posts were not ment to impress anyone, especially you. The only point they have is to show the market CAN be beat. I'm not here to trade call.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

fordguy

Postby fordguy » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:19 pm

John s ain't watchin details. A page back alias had quite a bit of gains on his primary account in 24 hrs...hell yeah

fordguy

Postby fordguy » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:23 pm

Of course kreslik is the twilight zone to ppl from babypips and ff. I pull 20 to 80 some pips moves while I'm running my cnc at work just using psycho lines and supdem. Just wish I made enuf shekels from my employment to grubstake a real account with my meager wages

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:56 pm

fordguy wrote:John s ain't watchin details. A page back alias had quite a bit of gains on his primary account in 24 hrs...hell yeah

John S had me one second away from posting my trading statement from this week. Then I remembered I don't owe anyone $hit!

I really dont look at them but it did show that a third of my trades were losses and generally smaller than the gains. Its a ratio I can live with.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:05 am

fordguy wrote:Of course kreslik is the twilight zone to ppl from babypips and ff. I pull 20 to 80 some pips moves while I'm running my cnc at work just using psycho lines and supdem. Just wish I made enuf shekels from my employment to grubstake a real account with my meager wages

I would say do what MO suggests. Keep trading your account and add monthly installments to it like a retirement plan. Consistently making 20 to 80 pip moves can add up with the right MM.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:15 am

aliassmith wrote:http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=444377

Rags to Riches

I may try something similar. I'll have to work out the specs on 50:1 leverage and $25 risk twice. I'm guessing about $200 to $300. I need some practice at HTF trading so we will see what happens.

So back to this project. I really want to do it but my HTF might not cut it. Maybe some others might want to try it also and we can work together.

I looked at some leverage and figure $100 to start and take it to $100k. Rags to Riches!

We can post pretrades and post trades since its HTF.

laksh

Postby laksh » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:36 am

aliassmith wrote:
aliassmith wrote:http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=444377

Rags to Riches

I may try something similar. I'll have to work out the specs on 50:1 leverage and $25 risk twice. I'm guessing about $200 to $300. I need some practice at HTF trading so we will see what happens.

So back to this project. I really want to do it but my HTF might not cut it. Maybe some others might want to try it also and we can work together.

I looked at some leverage and figure $100 to start and take it to $100k. Rags to Riches!

We can post pretrades and post trades since its HTF.

Inspired by the essence of that thread, 4 days ago I started a little fun project with £50. High leverage scalping DAX30 and EU. Aiming 25% per day. It's so fun..

If you want 1:500 lev account, I can open an additional account with 100 bucks and give you the login details to try your version of rags to riches on HTF or LTF. Broker is FCA regulated, based in London. Spreads are much better than Oanda! If you reach $100K, 80 to 20 share. 80 to you, 20 to me :-)

What do you say?

Return to “TheRumpledOne”