Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 3734
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 1734
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby aliassmith » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:42 pm

The US500 (S&P 500) has always been something on my watchlist. Its one of those vehicles like the EURUSD where you can find a lot of liquidity.

As a CFD I get a spread of about 1/2 a point with no commissions. :(

If you trade the futures version (ES) you can get 1/4 point spread with $5 commissions. Its a little better value. I don't like that they use FIFO for your trades. They may also call it "netting" orders. :(

Anyway, I scalped the US500 today and grabed about 2%. The price movement is smoother than US30.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!
Maximum Size for Maximum Rides$$$ :shock:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
IgazI
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 665
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:28 pm
Reputation: 537
Gender: None specified

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby IgazI » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:54 pm

aliassmith wrote:The US500 (S&P 500) has always been something on my watchlist. Its one of those vehicles like the EURUSD where you can find a lot of liquidity.

As a CFD I get a spread of about 1/2 a point with no commissions. :(

If you trade the futures version (ES) you can get 1/4 point spread with $5 commissions. Its a little better value. I don't like that they use FIFO for your trades. They may also call it "netting" orders. :(

Anyway, I scalped the US500 today and grabed about 2%. The price movement is smoother than US30.


The daily chart is interesting.

this.png
this.png (41.36 KiB) Viewed 493 times
Algorand:30,005 The Graph: 45,007
I DO NOT TRADE FOREX AND I AM NOT A DAY TRADER | ASK A DAY TRADER FOR HELP WITH DAY TRADING!

User avatar
Yirbu
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:04 am
Reputation: 53
Location: Europe
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby Yirbu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:33 pm

aliassmith wrote:
Yes and price entered a FVG


Aha!
:idea:

User avatar
aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 3734
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 1734
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby aliassmith » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:05 am

US500 M5 Makin moves
8% on that last move short.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220923-030301_MetaTrader 5.jpg
Screenshot_20220923-030301_MetaTrader 5.jpg (97.11 KiB) Viewed 389 times
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!
Maximum Size for Maximum Rides$$$ :shock:

User avatar
Yirbu
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:04 am
Reputation: 53
Location: Europe
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby Yirbu » Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:36 pm

So, next week I'm going to try and get out of my hole again.
This week I haven't been trading a lot due to personal circumstances but I also was trying to figure out why I keep hovering between -1% and -5% and am not able to do normal trades. Unfortunately I haven't found out so this week I will just wind the clock back a couple of weeks and try to "unlearn" what happened last 3 weeks and see what that brings me. Fingers crossed and I need to trust myself. If not, back to practicing.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 3734
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 1734
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby aliassmith » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:25 pm

Yirbu wrote:So, next week I'm going to try and get out of my hole again.
This week I haven't been trading a lot due to personal circumstances but I also was trying to figure out why I keep hovering between -1% and -5% and am not able to do normal trades. Unfortunately I haven't found out so this week I will just wind the clock back a couple of weeks and try to "unlearn" what happened last 3 weeks and see what that brings me. Fingers crossed and I need to trust myself. If not, back to practicing.


If at any point you get to profit you should shut it down and wait for the retry to start.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!
Maximum Size for Maximum Rides$$$ :shock:

User avatar
Yirbu
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:04 am
Reputation: 53
Location: Europe
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby Yirbu » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:33 am

aliassmith wrote:If at any point you get to profit you should shut it down and wait for the retry to start.


Yes, that's the plan.
It would buy me some time to figure out how to solve my personal challenge.

User avatar
aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 3734
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 1734
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby aliassmith » Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:14 am

US30 looked interesting since PRO has been pushing his new shiny mentor.

Made a few bucks!
I can't say I usually hold that long.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220926_040032.jpg
Screenshot_20220926_040032.jpg (45.62 KiB) Viewed 92 times
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!
Maximum Size for Maximum Rides$$$ :shock:

User avatar
aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 3734
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 1734
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby aliassmith » Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:23 am

Looks like AAPL removed the MT4 and MT5 from the apple store. I'm gland I don't use apple.

Hopefully those dirtbags at Google don't follow their lead.

Basically 3 or 4 companies out there that can ruin the world.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!
Maximum Size for Maximum Rides$$$ :shock:

User avatar
aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 3734
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 1734
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby aliassmith » Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:35 am

aliassmith wrote:US30 looked interesting since PRO has been pushing his new shiny mentor.

Made a few bucks!
I can't say I usually hold that long.

Market had nice clean moves
Attachments
Screenshot_20220926_043223.jpg
Screenshot_20220926_043223.jpg (45.51 KiB) Viewed 68 times
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!
Maximum Size for Maximum Rides$$$ :shock:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”