Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

aliassmith

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby aliassmith » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:54 am

aliassmith wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Are we looking at this GOLD Zline?

I only managed to get $5

New GOLD trade... not really.

I was trying to get short at the upper arrow and I was tired so I went to bed. Then it finally went short like I thought. Ugh!

Easily a 20% trade #-o
Attachments
Screenshot_20210611-214936_MetaTrader 5_compress5.jpg
Screenshot_20210611-214936_MetaTrader 5_compress5.jpg (131.48 KiB) Viewed 2214 times
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:00 am

aliassmith wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Are we looking at this GOLD Zline?

I only managed to get $5

I was trying to get short at the upper arrow and I was tired so I went to bed. Then it finally went short like I thought. Ugh!

Easily a 20% trade #-o

Ouch...

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:43 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
I only managed to get $5

Easily a 20% trade #-o

Ouch...

This is what i love about Kreslik. Someone can post about a 20% trade and no one starts crying foul. Whenever i talk to any other traders and try to explain the type of gains that are possible it almost always falls on deaf ears. Awesome trade. Sucks missing it tho.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:28 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

Easily a 20% trade #-o

Ouch...

This is what i love about Kreslik. Someone can post about a 20% trade and no one starts crying foul. Whenever i talk to any other traders and try to explain the type of gains that are possible it almost always falls on deaf ears. Awesome trade. Sucks missing it tho.

There is definitely training that goes into people's beliefs about what is possible. I kept telling a guy I know, its possible to make more than 10 -20% returns per year on your capital.

He didnt believe until I taught him how to make over 50% a year. Im talking real year over year trading/investing not this lucky crypto or meme stock trading.

I didnt think it was possible until I met a few people who could make 50% or more a month.

Doubling my account in a day is the best I've done. Previous to that it took at least a month.

I tell people its possible to make gains like that but not necessary to make a lot of money. If you can do 3% to 12% a month you can be rich.

Focus on ways to manage/reduce risk and protect your capital. That way you stay in the game.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:10 pm

aliassmith wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Ouch...

There is definitely training that goes into people's beliefs about what is possible. I kept telling a guy I know, its possible to make more than 10 -20% returns per year on your capital.

He didnt believe until I taught him how to make over 50% a year. Im talking real year over year trading/investing not this lucky crypto or meme stock trading.

I didnt think it was possible until I met a few people who could make 50% or more a month.

Doubling my account in a day is the best I've done. Previous to that it took at least a month.

I tell people its possible to make gains like that but not necessary to make a lot of money. If you can do 3% to 12% a month you can be rich.

Focus on ways to manage/reduce risk and protect your capital. That way you stay in the game.

Yeah I hear ya. I made a friend 10% on apple and another 30% on ExxonMobil in 2 months. This fool still asking me fir more cuz he has 75% of his account tied up in some penny stock down 40%.

I hate telling people what I do. "Oh do you own gamestop or dogecoin?" F**king sick of this stupid s**t.

Yeah I've dramatically have reduced my risk and started to diversify.

It's funny no one wants to make just 10% a month cuz "it's not enough to get rich off" but then when you say you can make 10% a day your a liar. I just always laugh and think how their head would blow off it they knew what people do and have done on this board.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:39 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

Yeah I hear ya. I made a friend 10% on apple and another 30% on ExxonMobil in 2 months. This fool still asking me fir more cuz he has 75% of his account tied up in some penny stock down 40%.

I hate telling people what I do. "Oh do you own gamestop or dogecoin?" F**king sick of this stupid s**t.

Yeah I've dramatically have reduced my risk and started to diversify.

It's funny no one wants to make just 10% a month cuz "it's not enough to get rich off" but then when you say you can make 10% a day your a liar. I just always laugh and think how their head would blow off it they knew what people do and have done on this board.

Depending on the time commitment and risk Ill take 10% a month and laugh all the way to my private island. (5 hours a month would be fine). But I like trading so I spend more time. :mrgreen:

120% in a year is considered god-mode by most standards.
If you make 40% a year low risk, millionaires will throw money at you.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:32 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

Easily a 20% trade #-o

Ouch...

What I like about Kreslik is that members can disappear for a year or two and then come back and it's like no time has passed.
And yeah, not many people do much scoffing around here.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:47 pm

GU H1
A few Zlines going with higher Timeframe
Attachments
Screenshot_20210625-134518_MetaTrader 5_compress89.jpg
Screenshot_20210625-134518_MetaTrader 5_compress89.jpg (126.84 KiB) Viewed 1778 times

IgazI

Postby IgazI » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:55 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
What I like about Kreslik is that members can disappear for a year or two and then come back and it's like no time has passed.
And yeah, not many people do much scoffing around here.

"I see that you have been a member since 2008. . .please prove that you are not a robot by entering QU3EF"
"Everything Should Be Made As Simple As Possible, But Not Simpler!"

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:38 pm

aliassmith wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Ouch...

Yes! Belief is huge in all areas of life, it pretty much reaches to what you do on a daily basis.
I spoke about this to my friends, one, doesn’t believe you can live off trading because he hasn’t “seen” anyone do it. Another one doesn’t believe you can make 1% per day or even 10% per month. Another one believes the game is rigged and you can’t win. My profile picture is Nicodemus and Jesus, my favorite story, and it deals with belief. “Truly, truly, I say to you, we speak of what we know, and bear witness to what we have seen, but you do not receive our testimony. If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how can you believe if I tell you heavenly things?”

Doubling your account in one day is “heavenly” for most “earthly” people lol

Your belief will shape your reality on what’s possible.
"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

Return to “TheRumpledOne”