Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

dojirock

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby dojirock » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:10 am

:)
It always takes Momentum to break Momentum!
"A small loss is just as satisfying as a large gain" -MO
"Sometimes we need to stop learning and start thinking...."
"Once you stack, you'll never go back!"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:21 am

dojirock wrote::)

Hey doji I didnt expect to see you pop in.

I'm considering making myself scarce after I finish this little series just like you have. We will see!

My house will be finished being built soon and Ill have some landscaping to keep me busy instead of fighting with Pro on here. #-o

Without this COVID-19 mess I could have been in the Caribbean trading from my ipad.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:42 am

With all the fun stats previously mentioned it boils down to a measly 20 pips per week to make 1%

How is that?

Trading the EURUSD on the 5m chart you can use .5 lot or $5 a pip. You will risk about $20 per trade with a goal of making 20 pips in a week.

A week not per day!
We are trying to under achieve
No stress you can laugh at your $20 loss or .2% loss.

So you are underachieving and you are making your goal of 1% per WEEK.

Now what?
Because you invested $450 in yourself your account will earn you $300 in 6 week and increase to $40,000.

Making 1% a week, with everyone laughing at you because you can only make 1% per week, in 10 more weeks you earn $2000 and your account increases to $80,000

Getting mocked by every single youtuber and forum guru because you only make 1% a WEEK you keep going and in 10 more weeks you make $4000 and your account increases to $160,000.

Something is going on.
You just made $400 a week on average.
But how is that possible?
Everyone laughs at you becuse you only make 1% a week.

TBC...

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:11 am

6 pips 4 pips risk
All done... under achievement at its best
You can do it.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210422-220125_MetaTrader 5_compress60.jpg
Screenshot_20210422-220125_MetaTrader 5_compress60.jpg (135.19 KiB) Viewed 1827 times

cheunt3

Postby cheunt3 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:01 am

Not jumping in and piling in on Pro, it's none of my business really, but he has shown from his recent past charts he sees the 5 min setups so showing more charts won't help. If he took them then he would have lost some and won more and have had a positive expectancy overall.

From his last few posts though, about big balls, were about fear, genuine fear, I am guessing the fear from entry (being wrong) and holding.

I think it's a case of being perfect but not accepting any loss and trying to find perfection which generates confusion, a lot of stress and then fear.

Believe me, we've all been there. And done that. Except Alias :D

My two pips.
MO "Don't try to predict what will happen next, simply aim to consistently apply your ideas."

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:12 am

cheunt3 wrote:Not jumping in and piling in on Pro, it's none of my business really, but he has shown from his recent past charts he sees the 5 min setups so showing more charts won't help. If he took them then he would have lost some and won more and have had a positive expectancy overall.

From his last few posts though, about big balls, were about fear, genuine fear, I am guessing the fear from entry (being wrong) and holding.

I think it's a case of being perfect but not accepting any loss and trying to find perfection which generates confusion, a lot of stress and then fear.

My two pips.

I agree and that chart isnt for him.
Thats why I've been trying to get him on the record with 50 trades so we can work through it. 50 trades on a live or demo, ride or die. The data will show something.

This series isn't actually for him either, only using him as an example. Its for anyone on kreslik and one of my friends who trades similar.

Perfection does not exist in the markets. Approximately is king!

Btw I have been there if you've read my early post on kreslik
A lot of practice and re-evaluation of what I was doing. You can't get through unless you walk the path

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:45 am

aliassmith wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Fun but scary fact:
Your Doctor may have graduated in the bottom of his/her class and still makes over $100,000 a year. The education was about 10 years and $250k or more.

You can make the same as a doctor in about 1 year and less than $1000 being what I consider a bare minimum trader.

To be continued....

Key word, "CAN".

I thought after 3 mo. "I'd be rolling in the dough" looking at the #'s scientifically.
i thought after 5 yrs, "Ok, I've put in the time of a college grad. time to make my first $500k"
I thought after a decade. "I can still make more than a doctor easy, just do this ONE thing".
I thought after 13 yrs. "ok, now. "I'll practice this IOF Entry drill via the FVG for 3-6 mo. and it's a go"

You simply do not understand the power of the human psyche OR the genetic fear that is instilled in others from birth.
Something is amiss for people like the Zline guy. (dude from russia or where ever and had the zline thread) A total failure no matter what he touched.
In life and in the charts. I think he was an artist though.

Something has got to GIVE.
Some of us will NEVER quit.
Some may never succeed either, but won't know until they close the coffin.

If you only look at your post you will know why you fail. Many people have told you. You always pull the ego, the victim, the woe is me, card.

I've seen it for the last 14 years or what ever. The guy is/was luca I believe. He had the same woe is me mentality.

I bet a guy a few years back, that if he surrendered to my teachings he can make money trading currencies. All he did was what I told him nothing more nothing less.

I think you have an internal fear of being successful or failure and you continue to deflect from doing the positive actions.

There is definitely some self sabotage going on.
Yup, I'm afraid to be wrong, even if there is NO money on the line.

Also, I don't need to make a penny and really do enjoy my current lifestyle. :D
Another dad gum 2 week "vacation" trip coming up Tue.

I could use a few more race car parts or some turbo truck upgrades but I already have so many new parts stacked up in the garage that are not being put to use it's rather ridiculous. :mrgreen:

Something that made great sense I read recently was Buffet's 25:5 rule.
Your 50/reset rule I'm sure will work well too. :smt023

In the meantime let me go back to this: ](*,)
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:31 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
Key word, "CAN".

I thought after 3 mo. "I'd be rolling in the dough" looking at the #'s scientifically.
i thought after 5 yrs, "Ok, I've put in the time of a college grad. time to make my first $500k"
I thought after a decade. "I can still make more than a doctor easy, just do this ONE thing".
I thought after 13 yrs. "ok, now. "I'll practice this IOF Entry drill via the FVG for 3-6 mo. and it's a go"

You simply do not understand the power of the human psyche OR the genetic fear that is instilled in others from birth.
Something is amiss for people like the Zline guy. (dude from russia or where ever and had the zline thread) A total failure no matter what he touched.
In life and in the charts. I think he was an artist though.

Something has got to GIVE.
Some of us will NEVER quit.
Some may never succeed either, but won't know until they close the coffin.

If you only look at your post you will know why you fail. Many people have told you. You always pull the ego, the victim, the woe is me, card.

I've seen it for the last 14 years or what ever. The guy is/was luca I believe. He had the same woe is me mentality.

I bet a guy a few years back, that if he surrendered to my teachings he can make money trading currencies. All he did was what I told him nothing more nothing less.

I think you have an internal fear of being successful or failure and you continue to deflect from doing the positive actions.

There is definitely some self sabotage going on.
Yup, I'm afraid to be wrong, even if there is NO money on the line.

Also, I don't need to make a penny and really do enjoy my current lifestyle. :D
Another dad gum 2 week "vacation" trip coming up Tue.

I could use a few more race car parts or some turbo truck upgrades but I already have so many new parts stacked up in the garage that are not being put to use it's rather ridiculous. :mrgreen:

Something that made great sense I read recently was Buffet's 25:5 rule.
Your 50/reset rule I'm sure will work well too. :smt023

In the meantime let me go back to this: ](*,)

So knowing what we know you should practice being wrong. Maybe more importantly admit to yourself that you are wrong more than you admit. Thats more EGO. I forget what its called when your brain sabotages your action to protect itself.

You have to practice being wrong professionally. I had to work on the same thing. It can be overcome if you sincerely want to. I made money last week being wrong 30% of the time.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:48 am

Sometimes you can get 20 pips for the week in one trade.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210423-034404_MetaTrader 5_compress64.jpg
Screenshot_20210423-034404_MetaTrader 5_compress64.jpg (140.08 KiB) Viewed 1732 times

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:11 pm

aliassmith wrote:Sometimes you can get 20 pips for the week in one trade.

Yikes,
That was a perfect setup. :smt023
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Return to “TheRumpledOne”