The question to ponder is, is it conceiveable to trade with the following parameters and be profitable?
Imagine that there was absolutely no historical information whatsoever - it is the first tick, sec, min, hr of the beginning of the market.
Additionally, there is absolutely no news concerning any commodity, stock or any other traded instrument - just as though it were the initial conception, beginning of time.
1. Only 3 events can occur (up, flat or down),
2. Loses can be regulated, and
3. Your thinking must be free of pre-conceptulization.
Will be most happy to share my analysis and answer to this question once a few of you have ventured your responses.
free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- rank: 10000+ posts
- Posts: 12879
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
- Reputation: 1525
- Location: Oregon
- Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.