2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
baddog4x
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:08 pm
Reputation: 6
Gender: None specified

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby baddog4x » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:17 pm

BambinoFlex wrote:Your the horse. Kreslik is the water. The horse is thirsty but doesn’t want to drink from the stream because it’s a fancy horse with a fancy history. It’s still a horse…and it’s still thirsty.
You’re free to your opinion. Your questions were answered and you made a bold claim that doesn’t require any more of my energy or attention. If you have any other trading questions, I’ll be happy to help in what I can.


how about instead of telling us about thirsty horses, you show us in public how you use these worthless indicators to trade?

go ahead, put your money into your horse's mouth.

show us how you trade live?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
Leoheart
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 439
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:54 pm
Reputation: 405
Gender: None specified

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby Leoheart » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:56 pm

baddog4x wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:Your the horse. Kreslik is the water. The horse is thirsty but doesn’t want to drink from the stream because it’s a fancy horse with a fancy history. It’s still a horse…and it’s still thirsty.
You’re free to your opinion. Your questions were answered and you made a bold claim that doesn’t require any more of my energy or attention. If you have any other trading questions, I’ll be happy to help in what I can.


how about instead of telling us about thirsty horses, you show us in public how you use these worthless indicators to trade?

go ahead, put your money into your horse's mouth.

show us how you trade live?




Enough of this nonsense. I have being following and knew you would be trouble.. it’s that time of the month just get some rest and no need to troll forums and spreads poison. You’re not a baddog rather a badpussy.


Like attracts like, you spread nonsense you get nonsense right back. Life is a mirror. Good life.
Last edited by Leoheart on Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Soon all of this will be a long time ago. Be Humble, Be Playful.

User avatar
baddog4x
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:08 pm
Reputation: 6
Gender: None specified

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby baddog4x » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:56 pm

ok, we have a lot of enthusiasm in here... that is a good thing..

who can tell me what is the next live trade to make using one of these "MOTHER LODE" metatrader indicators?

i am ready.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 14975
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 2854
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:20 am

baddog4x wrote:
i can remember back around 2010 when mr avery horton was slapping the crap outta me in a forum and it turns out that he was just an entry level script kiddie at the time and that he was using excel formulas to do his trading... he stated in 2010 that he was considering taking the time to learn mt4 programming and that he had found a book about how to do this.

in 2010, i already had 27 years hard core programming experience and 19 years experience as a C language programmer, yet mr avery horton chose to slap the crap outta me in a forum and i was banned and he remained in the forum.

so goes life.

life is a mirror, they say.

https://www.forexfactory.com/baddog4x


Excuse me? I have a bachelor's of science computer science degree from the University of Maryland (1977). I don't recall using Excel formulas.

Yes, I had to learn MT4 because I had been coding in TradeStation EasyLanguage for years.

So by 2010, I had 33 years of programming experience.

Perhaps you have me mixed up with someone else.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
cheunt3
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 124
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:20 am
Reputation: 84
Gender: None specified

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby cheunt3 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:42 am

So much drama these days. Back to trading!
MO "Don't try to predict what will happen next, simply aim to consistently apply your ideas."

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
baddog4x
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:08 pm
Reputation: 6
Gender: None specified

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby baddog4x » Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:17 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:Excuse me? I have a bachelor's of science computer science degree from the University of Maryland (1977). I don't recall using Excel formulas.

Yes, I had to learn MT4 because I had been coding in TradeStation EasyLanguage for years.

So by 2010, I had 33 years of programming experience.

Perhaps you have me mixed up with someone else.


my bad entirely.. i obviously have confused you with someone else.

when you obtained your degree, did you learn the C language? under which platform? which other languages did you learn as a part of your degree program? do you write any assembler? did you do any robotics? (ie, servos, relays, actuators, gps, motor controls, inclinometers, etc?)

also, what are our current trades and which indicator are we using to make those trades?

thank you.

my current position is posted online at:

http://6z2nqyg7ftbvft2qitqwwhwg4rzrgg4t ... iyd.onion/

in closing, i am a terminal patient... i can be a little cranky... truth is, i might not live long enough to read your response.. i wish you only success in all that you do.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 14975
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 2854
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:55 pm

baddog4x wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:Excuse me? I have a bachelor's of science computer science degree from the University of Maryland (1977). I don't recall using Excel formulas.

Yes, I had to learn MT4 because I had been coding in TradeStation EasyLanguage for years.

So by 2010, I had 33 years of programming experience.

Perhaps you have me mixed up with someone else.


my bad entirely.. i obviously have confused you with someone else.

when you obtained your degree, did you learn the C language? under which platform? which other languages did you learn as a part of your degree program? do you write any assembler? did you do any robotics? (ie, servos, relays, actuators, gps, motor controls, inclinometers, etc?)

also, what are our current trades and which indicator are we using to make those trades?

thank you.

my current position is posted online at:

http://6z2nqyg7ftbvft2qitqwwhwg4rzrgg4t ... iyd.onion/

in closing, i am a terminal patient... i can be a little cranky... truth is, i might not live long enough to read your response.. i wish you only success in all that you do.


In 1977, I learned on mainframes and punched cards. I learned FORTRAN, COBOL and BASIC. I did write some assembler language for the Univac, if memory serves correctly. No robotics... it was 1977!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
cheunt3
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 124
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:20 am
Reputation: 84
Gender: None specified

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby cheunt3 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:03 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:
baddog4x wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:Excuse me? I have a bachelor's of science computer science degree from the University of Maryland (1977). I don't recall using Excel formulas.

Yes, I had to learn MT4 because I had been coding in TradeStation EasyLanguage for years.

So by 2010, I had 33 years of programming experience.

Perhaps you have me mixed up with someone else.


my bad entirely.. i obviously have confused you with someone else.

when you obtained your degree, did you learn the C language? under which platform? which other languages did you learn as a part of your degree program? do you write any assembler? did you do any robotics? (ie, servos, relays, actuators, gps, motor controls, inclinometers, etc?)

also, what are our current trades and which indicator are we using to make those trades?

thank you.

my current position is posted online at:

http://6z2nqyg7ftbvft2qitqwwhwg4rzrgg4t ... iyd.onion/

in closing, i am a terminal patient... i can be a little cranky... truth is, i might not live long enough to read your response.. i wish you only success in all that you do.


In 1977, I learned on mainframes and punched cards. I learned FORTRAN, COBOL and BASIC. I did write some assembler language for the Univac, if memory serves correctly. No robotics... it was 1977!!


Holy smokes, that's a loooonnnnnng time ago. The younger gen probably won't even appreciate or care how it all got started and what it took.

I remembered back in the mid 80s in Secondary school starting GCSE computer studies thinking I would be learning programming but it was just BS theory of The Complex Number Calculator and the Z3 etc zzzzzzzzzzzz
MO "Don't try to predict what will happen next, simply aim to consistently apply your ideas."

Berlin
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:36 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby Berlin » Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:54 am

I am unable to find the indicator motherload. What I am doing wrong?

User avatar
BambinoFlex
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 386
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 am
Reputation: 163
Location: Houston
Real name: Jorge "George" Alvarado
Gender: None specified

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby BambinoFlex » Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:20 pm

Berlin wrote:I am unable to find the indicator motherload. What I am doing wrong?


Motherlode is not 1 indicator. It's a zip file with a lot of different indicators. Go to page 1 and you will see the download zip. You then extract the files and put the indicators on your terminals indicator folder.
"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”