2012 DRAIN THE BANKS LIKE A RAT .... CONTINUED

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:07 pm

aldomcfaldo wrote:
Relativity wrote:
aldomcfaldo wrote:I don't know if this has much to do with this analysis but we know that for a red candle the low is made first around 80-90% of the time and the same for a green candle, the high is made first. Bredin has an indicator that shows the stats, II_OEF (opposite extreme first).

Red Candle? Green Candle? D1 or W1? I don't mind checking it out.

aldomcfaldo wrote:Relativity, what do you mean by 'winners wick + winners body'?

Do you see where and when is it more likely to form? At least in the ideal world, it won't be always like this. But if we have a reasonable idea to work off + the stats do support the motion, why not?

Simply any candle, hourly daily weekly monthly. So for a weekly candle that closes higher than the open the low price of that candle will be made before the high price of that candle 80-90% of the time. We still need to determine the direction though. So if we are a green or red rat we know when to buy or sell our stay away. For me direction comes from the higher time frame chart. If the daily is moving up I'll be buying at 20 pips from the daily lows.

I see what you mean. Yes then your observation + Bredin's indicator does match with my findings.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Jihhn

Hello TheRumpledOne

Postby Jihhn » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:16 pm

Hello TheRumpledOne

First, I want to thank you for your method and for the time you share to help the losers traders like me...

Then i must say that my first language is not english, so sorry for my mistakes.

I have read many many things in this forum. I have learned a lot, thanks to you and some other very helpful traders.
I have tried lots of your free indicators. I lost some bid and won some others.

I want to ask you what is the 3 most important MT4 indicators a noob like me should use to achieve the 2% sucess after months of training?

Free or with donation indicators, it does not matter.

forexbob

Re: Hello TheRumpledOne

Postby forexbob » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:53 pm

Jihhn wrote:Hello TheRumpledOne

First, I want to thank you for your method and for the time you share to help the losers traders like me...

Then i must say that my first language is not english, so sorry for my mistakes.

I have read many many things in this forum. I have learned a lot, thanks to you and some other very helpful traders.
I have tried lots of your free indicators. I lost some bid and won some others.

I want to ask you what is the 3 most important MT4 indicators a noob like me should use to achieve the 2% sucess after months of training?

Free or with donation indicators, it does not matter.

have not seen TRO around lately on kreslik. but he posted vids on his youtube channel, so maybe just a break.

for me , although i donated, i do not use them , only free ones
have read and reread a lot on this forum
just start with 1 pair, 1 method and practise practise & practise
the trader is the weakest link in trading.
The highest Forex rebates: http://www.cashbackforex.info

Hawaiifive9

Postby Hawaiifive9 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:57 am

ALOHA & YO ----TRO ....or anyone out there with a link / forum suggestion that discusses the buzzard trade in depth - such as this DTB novel lol...do appreciate :smt039

Hawaiifive9

Postby Hawaiifive9 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:54 am

Think I found one via NLA - any others are welcomed

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu May 03, 2012 7:44 pm

I was away and my laptop display died. So I was offline for 2 weeks. And am now catching back up.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu May 03, 2012 7:50 pm

Relativity wrote:ALWAYS FOLLOW THE WEEKLY TREND

Yeah. TRO is correct.

Methodology of gathering weekly extremes statistics in relation to daily extremes
1-Box up monday to friday candle for a week, ignore sat and sunday candles if any
2-Mark the highest high and lowest low
3-Mark 10% area of the high and 10% area of the low
4-Check monday->tuesday->wednesday->thursday->friday, candle by candle for the week. If monday candle touches one of the 10% extremes, monday scores +1. This goes on for tuesday..etc
5-Move on to next week and repeat

Interesting results. The idea is to find out when and where the extremes of the week are likely to happen. The results show weekly extremes usually happen on monday and friday. Note that we are not going to consider direction at this point; it complicates things plus the issue of direction not a concern here. Direction is really relative here. Price at extreme isn't, so its easier to handle.

Whats more important is opportunities available and to gauge the context of trading weekly extremes. When we know that, then we can really talk about direction.

I am now fully convinced about 3 particular motions of PA / trading rules :
1-Follow the weekly trend; mondays really create the trend + winners wick. Try to enter here early via the breakout at a extreme. If you manage to do so, ride on it until wednesday. If you have a strong heart, ride on it until friday.
2-Wednesdays are good for range trading; since it shows the lowest occurrence of creation of weekly extremes. Breakouts can occur, but it will not be as strong.
3-Fridays can either finish off the weekly trend in the same direction, or try to make up some ground against the weekly trend. This explains why it can be a mixed day plus traders are offloading their positions if they decide holding trades over the weekend is a risk.

Pretty good. This helps to settle the mind better for the entire week + help the trader to plan way way better.

One profitable trade is the weekly open cross.

But this thread is about RATS, so please post ON TOPIC.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Fingobob

Postby Fingobob » Sun May 06, 2012 12:10 pm

hi TRO,
do you have anything that allows a person who is wrking full time at a full time job to have a look at the market. then set buy/sell parameters tp and SL den move off to wrk. Rather than watch the screen most of the day

mkruss

Postby mkruss » Tue May 08, 2012 5:06 pm

Hello Gentlemen, as this indicator is called
http://screenshooter.net/9757518/bsyoxwa

ds2007

Postby ds2007 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:38 pm

mkruss wrote:Hello Gentlemen, as this indicator is called
http://screenshooter.net/9757518/bsyoxwa
I guess there are at least two of us looking for the "Drain the Banks" dashboard. I've scoured the first half of the 2012 Drain the Banks forum, searched thru a couple of different motherloads and tried to find it in the 2012 package , but to no avail. Would someone post how to obtain this dashbord, doesnt matter if it's pay or not, if it makes money, I'll gladly donate to the cause.
ds2007
Doug

Return to “TheRumpledOne”