2012 DRAIN THE BANKS LIKE A RAT .... CONTINUED

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

BrandX

EBW Debacle Debate

Postby BrandX » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:52 pm

Ok, bredin & MO, you traders/teachers of legendary status, the debate is over. It started out about the veracity of the Eyes, Blow, Wiggle whatever strategy. I asked for a valid critique side by side of the EBW/Rat zone trades. You were unable to provide a tangible defense of the EBW or a sensible critique to my charts. Your sophomoric responses have been noted. Maybe some consider your bloviating as an acceptable intellectual rebuttal, I don't.
MO, your trading resume is probably impressive in some circles, but it is wise of you to publish it in beginner atmospheres, there are very many outside that circle who will not be impressed.

With that, I bid you adieu, and good luck in whatever your agenda may be.

Rat Traders, here's one that does not require pages of bloviating, side stepping questions and other asinine elements. It has simple rules of engagement, it has visually identified razor sharp entry/exit. One might note that it also has a high degree of predictability resulting in consistent percentage gains in your account.

Last edited by BrandX on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

pjaikins

Entry Point for Rats

Postby pjaikins » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:18 am

TRO,
You mention entering within the 20 pips zone of the current daily low. Do you still enter if the currency is very close to the top of that zone or steer clear?

Regards,
Peter

nickohorny

Re: EBW Debacle Debate

Postby nickohorny » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:28 am

BrandX wrote:Ok, bredin & MO, you traders/teachers of legendary status, the debate is over. It started out about the veracity of the Eyes, Blow, Wiggle whatever strategy. I asked for a valid critique side by side of the EBW/Rat zone trades. You were unable to provide a tangible defense of the EBW or a sensible critique to my charts. Your sophomoric responses have been noted. Maybe some consider your bloviating as an acceptable intellectual rebuttal, I don't.
MO, your trading resume is probably impressive in some circles, but it is wise of you to publish it in beginner atmospheres, there are very many outside that circle who will not be impressed.

Rat Traders, here's one that does not require pages of bloviating, side stepping questions and other asinine elements. It has simple rules of engagement, it has visually identified razor sharp entry/exit. One might note that it also has a high degree of predictability resulting in consistent percentage gains in your account.

Hi BrandX

Would you mind explaining your setup and how you enter here? I am a little confused as I thought the idea was to enter within a 20 pip zone of daily high/low? What are the coloured lines for on the chart and how are you using them? interested.

Thanks for the help.

BrandX

Postby BrandX » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:16 pm

:shock:
Last edited by BrandX on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nickohorny

Postby nickohorny » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:48 pm

BrandX wrote:
nickohorny wrote:
BrandX wrote:Ok, bredin & MO, you traders/teachers of legendary status, the debate is over. It started out about the veracity of the Eyes, Blow, Wiggle whatever strategy. I asked for a valid critique side by side of the EBW/Rat zone trades. You were unable to provide a tangible defense of the EBW or a sensible critique to my charts. Your sophomoric responses have been noted. Maybe some consider your bloviating as an acceptable intellectual rebuttal, I don't.

Hi BrandX

Would you mind explaining your setup and how you enter here? I am a little confused as I thought the idea was to enter within a 20 pip zone of daily high/low? What are the coloured lines for on the chart and how are you using them? interested.

Thanks for the help.

Sure Nick,

Summary;
It is pure rat trading no less, no more. So those rules are what you adhere to.
It quantifies the highs, lows, and reversals at any given period of the trading day.

Now for your specific questions;

" Would you mind explaining your setup"
The chart you saw was GBPUSD 5 minute, 5 lines spaced out to roughly 30 pips for the Rat Zones, the crosses on the wicks are Bar X breakouts, and finally, Daily Open, High and Low lines.

Functions of the above;
The lines provide the Buy/Sell Zone, the center line is what I consider to be the interface between the two. I'm not glued to the computer, so the lines also provide audible voice alerts, "outer red, inner red, gray , inner green, outer green."
Bar X alerts simply call out "red cross, green cross"
Daily High, Low alerts are a bit eccentric "General Quarters, General Quarters, This is not a drill, all hands man your battle stations" I loved to hear this sound when I was at sea.
Alert summary;
Beginning of trading day, all alerts disabled except Daily High and Low, bedside speakers power on around 03:30, first alert I hear will be GQ. All others are enabled at this time.

"and how you enter here?"
Simple Rat Rules, from a sell zone if your a Red Rat. from a Buy Zone of you are Green Rat.
" I am a little confused as I thought the idea was to enter within a 20 pip zone of daily high/low?"
Yes, this is the rule and it is effective, you will be entering according to this. As the day progresses, the secondary rule becomes co-effective. This one states that you can make a Rat Trade anywhere on the chart. At this point you may find the colored lines quite useful.

Thanks!
still not sure I fully understand, let's say I am a green rat - I would look to enter on a green bar crossing over the inner green line only? that right?

And are these custom indicators? the bars showing the arrows above/below are like the rat plot but they aren't showing a rat reversal so why do they have arrows on some?

thanks!
Slow learner! :cry:

BrandX

Postby BrandX » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:55 pm

nickohorny wrote:
BrandX wrote:
nickohorny wrote:

Hi BrandX

Thanks for the help.

Sure Nick,

Summary;
It quantifies the highs, lows, and reversals at any given period of the trading day.

The chart you saw was GBPUSD 5 minute, 5 lines spaced out to roughly 30 pips for the Rat Zones, the crosses on the wicks are Bar X breakouts, and finally, Daily Open, High and Low lines.

Functions of the above;
The lines provide the Buy/Sell Zone, the center line is what I consider to be the interface between the two. I'm not glued to the computer, so the lines also provide audible voice alerts, "outer red, inner red, gray , inner green, outer green."
Daily High, Low alerts are a bit eccentric "General Quarters, General Quarters, This is not a drill, all hands man your battle stations" I loved to hear this sound when I was at sea.
Alert summary;
Beginning of trading day, all alerts disabled except Daily High and Low, bedside speakers power on around 03:30, first alert I hear will be GQ. All others are enabled at this time.

Simple Rat Rules, from a sell zone if your a Red Rat. from a Buy Zone of you are Green Rat.
" I am a little confused as I thought the idea was to enter within a 20 pip zone of daily high/low?"
Yes, this is the rule and it is effective, you will be entering according to this. As the day progresses, the secondary rule becomes co-effective. This one states that you can make a Rat Trade anywhere on the chart. At this point you may find the colored lines quite useful.

Thanks!
still not sure I fully understand, let's say I am a green rat - I would look to enter on a green bar crossing over the inner green line only? that right?

And are these custom indicators? the bars showing the arrows above/below are like the rat plot but they aren't showing a rat reversal so why do they have arrows on some?

thanks!
I'm in a long trade from the day's low, I'll try to make a Flash movie explaining it a bit clearer for you this evening.

Sandra

Postby Sandra » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:30 pm

Brandx,

Hello mate, could you please post the indicator your using?

BigGrin_Smile

thanks , Sandra

Sylverayda

Postby Sylverayda » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:57 pm

HELLO TRO and fellow RATS,
thank you for a profitable trading week (where i am now it's weekend already).
Hope you drained them banks well.
I know i did.
Thanks to you I'm beginning to get it. I mean the exit. Be the leaf thing.

nickohorny

Postby nickohorny » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:19 pm

BrandX wrote:
nickohorny wrote:
BrandX wrote:
nickohorny wrote:

Hi BrandX

Thanks for the help.

Sure Nick,

Summary;

Functions of the above;
Alert summary;

Thanks!

thanks!
I'm in a long trade from the day's low, I'll try to make a Flash movie explaining it a bit clearer for you this evening.

Thanks that'd be great!

BrandX

Postby BrandX » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:32 pm

Sandra wrote:Brandx,

Hello mate, could you please post the indicator your using?

BigGrin_Smile

thanks , Sandra

Which do you prefer, TradeStation or MetaTrader4?

Return to “TheRumpledOne”