2012 DRAIN THE BANKS LIKE A RAT .... CONTINUED

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:23 pm

The important part is to enter WITHIN 20 pips of the daily low. The RAT REVERSAL is only one entry method.

<-------------------------------------------------------------------->

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

coobin

I do not understand

Postby coobin » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:44 pm

MightyOne wrote:
One trick that you can use (assuming you trade 3 lots) is to place a limit order for 2 lots (15 pips = 2%) and when(?) price blows through it set a sell stop for 1 lot at the entry price (10 pips = 2%).
You still have a 10 pip stop but you had 15 pips of room while you were wiggling your way into a trade.

Hi All

Can somebody please explain me that strategy?

I do not quite get the point here.

Coobin

BrandX

Re: I do not understand

Postby BrandX » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:05 pm

coobin wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
One trick that you can use (assuming you trade 3 lots) is to place a limit order for 2 lots (15 pips = 2%) and when(?) price blows through it set a sell stop for 1 lot at the entry price (10 pips = 2%).
You still have a 10 pip stop but you had 15 pips of room while you were wiggling your way into a trade.

Hi All

Can somebody please explain me that strategy?

I do not quite get the point here.

Coobin

I drew a chart to help you visualize it, hope it helps.

LittleKnown

Postby LittleKnown » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:28 pm

Brandx buddy why you been so negative, hardly going to be not happy trading microlots to practice a concept after of course the demo test. Stop being a nob, in your 28 posts what have you brought to the table? :roll:

BrandX

Postby BrandX » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:07 pm

For me trading is fun, by extension the forums are fun as they occasionally offer a strategy that is ludicrous. So, my chart was in the same spirit as the ridiculous strategy.
Now, I am definately not a person to discourage you from employing this method. Here it is in it's original form, use it verbatim and then post the results for us. I have a feeling you might want to alter it a bit after a price reversal or two.

"You need only use your eyes paupau:

http://i41.tinypic.com/ngek29.gif

You still have a 10 pip stop but you had 15 pips of room while you were wiggling your way into a trade."

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:15 pm

BrandX wrote:For me trading is fun, by extension the forums are fun as they occasionally offer a strategy that is ludicrous. So, my chart was in the same spirit as the ridiculous strategy.
Now, I am definately not a person to discourage you from employing this method. Here it is in it's original form, use it verbatim and then post the results for us. I have a feeling you might want to alter it a bit after a price reversal or two.

"You need only use your eyes paupau:

http://i41.tinypic.com/ngek29.gif

You still have a 10 pip stop but you had 15 pips of room while you were wiggling your way into a trade."

How do you have time to trade when you spend all of your time masterbating to your own brain scans? Just wondering... :wink:

BrandX

Postby BrandX » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:26 pm

Now that's funny MO! You are getting the part about trading/forums being fun. But the subject matter of your humor sort of gives us an insight to your profile info "Single Forever". :>) Maybe lumbar vertebrae alteration/removal could facilitate more options for you. :>)

BrandX

DBT Rat trades

Postby BrandX » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:44 pm

Rat trading, draw your zones, make your trades. It gives you entry/exit, is there anything simpler?
Last edited by BrandX on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:46 pm

BrandX wrote:Now that's funny MO! You are getting the part about trading/forums being fun. But the subject matter of your humor sort of gives us an insight to your profile info "Single Forever". :>) Maybe lumbar vertebrae alteration/removal could facilitate more options for you. :>)

LittleKnown

Postby LittleKnown » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:17 am

Return to “TheRumpledOne”