2010.09.23 A NEW RAT IS IN TOWN

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:15 am

He was probably some bored kid trying to stir up some sh*t. He said it was pointless for him to post his account statements b/c no one would believe the amounts he traded. He said if he was selling something, the retail trader wouldn't be able to afford it. He said he created this "style of trading" eons ago.

Common sense tells me if he was trading $1000s per pip as a "non-retail" institutional trader that supposedly created trading from extremes, he wouldn't be on any sort of forum on the internet, but spending time with his family, loved ones, or having sexy time with some ladies.

Maybe there is some truth/wisdom in what he said, but I'm sure he is half full of it and has some mysterious motive for coming here and blasting this site. I actually found him quite amusing tho. :lol:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

eudamonia

Postby eudamonia » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Pretty much AJ.

And yet his website (I assume it was his) was clearly selling stuff! And yes on the internet no one will believe unverified (probably photoshopped) account statements. However, I might believe an audited statement from a top 5 accounting firm or a phone number to your broker (assuming they are also a reputable firm and not in Nigeria).

But the real point is that the serious money makers have nothing to sell. Do you see Michal selling his "strategy" on the internet? Of course not. He has that thing locked down in 10 thousand pages of code (probably in 12 languages) and encrypted 14 ways from Sunday. He could tell you the encryption code - but then he would have to kill you and cremate the body :)
Eudaimonia (pron.: you-die-moan-e-a) (Greek: εὐδαιμονία) is a classical Greek word commonly translated as 'happiness'. The less subjective "human flourishing" is often preferred as a translation.

trueblueTEX

Postby trueblueTEX » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:14 pm

Since I've been coming here, I've not heard/seen (metaphorically, of course ) anything form Michal.

What is his strategy? Is it his alone? or are there others that use "it"? whatever "it" is?

csbueno

Postby csbueno » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:15 pm

eudamonia wrote:Pretty much AJ.

But the real point is that the serious money makers have nothing to sell. Do you see Michal selling his "strategy" on the internet? Of course not. He has that thing locked down in 10 thousand pages of code (probably in 12 languages) and encrypted 14 ways from Sunday. He could tell you the encryption code - but then he would have to kill you and cremate the body :)

Hello:

Who is Michal?

Regards

Carlos

eudamonia

Postby eudamonia » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:24 pm

As far as I understand it Michal pops in from time to time. He is busy managing his proprietary algos (strategies) for a major hedge fund. He has a standard non-disclosure agreement and naturally can't say much about how he trades. I don't know the exact nature of his trading but I suspect it involves providing liquidity/arbitrage/market making.
Eudaimonia (pron.: you-die-moan-e-a) (Greek: εὐδαιμονία) is a classical Greek word commonly translated as 'happiness'. The less subjective "human flourishing" is often preferred as a translation.

bredin

Postby bredin » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:26 pm

Tex, you'll have to read some very old posts ;)

Im pretty sure that TI was in fact marketing that robot, but was clever enough to use only a 'trademark' and not mention the site or robot directly, thus avoiding getting banned for spamming.

Mabee I'll spend the 99 bucks, take the code apart, remove the 'protection', and post the code somewhere....
or mabee not... I am a bit busy after all :lol:

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

csbueno

Postby csbueno » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:33 pm

TerminalIndicator wrote:There's a good reason why this is happening, folks. Its called: Magnitude and Price over Time.

Don't worry - the Rat will eat his share, but before not IronMan eats his, first. If I can stay up long enough tonight, I'll post some pics of the IronMan doing his thang. But, if I do fall asleep like a baby tonight, IronMan will take his position in the market and my trading for me.

Boy! This thing is smoking to the downside, isn't it! And, don't she look purdy doing it, too. Why is she doing this? Price over Time. Go look at the M4 chart on the EURUSD. What do you see? This move began at $1.3925 and the Rat was trying to Long the darn thing at 3867 and 3868 respectively.

Now, notice something rather odd about those two Rat Long numbers? They are sitting right on top of each other, are they not? Hmmmm - why is that? Answer: Its a minute chart. Both Rat Long triggers were set 10 minutes away from each other.

Price = 3867
Time = 10 minutes later
Price = 3868

Does anybody except me, see a huge problem with that math?

Plug in the variable: Price divided by Time.

Pirates? I don't thinks so. Bank Robbers? Hardly. Still, the Rat will eat, but you'll have to hang in there and suffer under the weight of not knowing anything about magnitude, price and time, until you (the Rat) has the opportunity to dine.

Spam...

Im profitable,because someone shared with me his system/method/technique ... for free and Im willing to do the same.

Terminal indicator uses some mumbo jumbo words, trying to impress. ..Fail.
Last edited by csbueno on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trueblueTEX

Postby trueblueTEX » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Si', es bueno!

eudamonia

Postby eudamonia » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:44 pm

Yeah the problem with Terminal is all the hocus pocus.

Avery has never denied that a RAT trade can either go up or down. If you are green rat and your entry stalls then you need to exit and wait for the next setup (or use a different setup to go short much like Terminal is suggesting). But you don't need a fancy algo to do this. Just some basic 101 tape reading.

The point of the RAT is that it is SIMPLE. The RAT will ALWAYS eat eventually. If you trade the RAT (or any simple method) long enough you will begin to SEE the market MOMENTUM. You will become a student of the TAPE. Once you have become a student of the market then you will KNOW what you are DOING. And you can follow Avery's advice of taking profits "when you can".

csbueno

Postby csbueno » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:45 pm

bredin wrote:Tex, you'll have to read some very old posts ;)

.......Mabee I'll spend the 99 bucks, take the code apart, remove the 'protection', and post the code somewhere....
or mabee not... I am a bit busy after all :lol:

G.

LOL!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”