2009.11.05 DRAIN THE BANKS - REV 9

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Columba

Re: 2009.11.05 DRAIN THE BANKS - REV 9

Postby Columba » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:41 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:You could also investigate "Opposite Extreme First" from Insanity Industries.

I was not familiar with OEF but am glad you have pointed this out for my benefit and others.

I did view the video from 2016 (Insanity Industries) and it is a worthwhile introduction to a simple but useful idea.

Thanks for sharing!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:09 pm

Columba wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:You could also investigate "Opposite Extreme First" from Insanity Industries.

I was not familiar with OEF but am glad you have pointed this out for my benefit and others.

I did view the video from 2016 (Insanity Industries) and it is a worthwhile introduction to a simple but useful idea.

Thanks for sharing!

Yeah, it's not sexy and in your face, so gets ignored when the slow dance comes around but it's a powerful concept that just gets the job done.

Columba

Postby Columba » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:00 am

LeMercenaire wrote:
Columba wrote:

Thanks for sharing!

Yeah, it's not sexy and in your face, so gets ignored when the slow dance comes around but it's a powerful concept that just gets the job done.

It surely appears to do just that! C

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”