2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Humble

Postby Humble » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:31 am

MO on adaseb's post of your 2nd chart - at the "or here" question, you would not appear to have waited for a close beyond the black line (as per your 1st chart).
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

bredin

Postby bredin » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:43 am

pip9999 wrote:Yes, since some Broker asking 10-20pips away from current price to set Buystop/Sell stop Oder, if the current price nears rat trigger & we are forced to set Market Order------>most of the time will be a losing trade.

PS. Is there any Tools to set Pending Order inside Broker spread (10-20pips away from current price) ?

Thanks

there are some brokers out there (eg GoMarkets) that allow mt4 pending orders at any price.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:02 pm

"THE RAT ALWAYS TURNS LEFT".

Do you think the green rat knows where the maze ends and it is time to turn "left"?
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:05 pm

Do you think the RAT knows where to start looking for "cheese"?

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:08 pm

When certain levels are breached, something just has to give.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Different currencies exhibiting the same price behavior around certain levels. WHAT WOULD THE RAT DO?

"Look, for example, at this elegant little experiment. A rat was put in a T-shaped maze with a few morsels of food placed on either the far right or left side of the enclosure. The placement of the food is randomly determined, but the dice is rigged: over the long run, the food was placed on the left side sixty per cent of the time. How did the rat respond? It quickly realized that the left side was more rewarding. As a result, it always went to the left, which resulted in a sixty percent success rate. The rat didn't strive for perfection. It didn't search for a Unified Theory of the T-shaped maze, or try to decipher the disorder. Instead, it accepted the inherent uncertainty of the reward and learned to settle for the best possible alternative.

The experiment was then repeated with Yale undergraduates. Unlike the rat, their swollen brains stubbornly searched for the elusive pattern that determined the placement of the reward. They made predictions and then tried to learn from their prediction errors. The problem was that there was nothing to predict: the randomness was real. Because the students refused to settle for a 60 percent success rate, they ended up with a 52 percent success rate. Although most of the students were convinced they were making progress towards identifying the underlying algorithm, they were actually being outsmarted by a rat. " Page 64 HOW WE DECIDE

"Now, 2 patterns of market behavior happen on a regular basis:

1) The price breaks to new high's (or low's)

2) The price reverses from new high's (or low's)

They happen regardless of time frame (with the obvious limitations explained above)

They are phenomena that can be exploited without the fear if found out by others, that they might cease to exist." - H. Rearden

pip9999

Postby pip9999 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:05 am

Hi TRO,

Sorry, I've just visiting TRO RAt again since last Oct 2009, what is the new Rat Indicator as shown in your Chart ? thank

PS. TRO 2010 Indicator/Trading system with explaination/Template , this is what I expect from you, I consider to make donation.

Cheers

--------------------------------------------------------

TheRumpledOne wrote:Image

Different currencies exhibiting the same price behavior around certain levels. WHAT WOULD THE RAT DO?

"Look, for example, at this elegant little experiment. A rat was put in a T-shaped maze with a few morsels of food placed on either the far right or left side of the enclosure. The placement of the food is randomly determined, but the dice is rigged: over the long run, the food was placed on the left side sixty per cent of the time. How did the rat respond? It quickly realized that the left side was more rewarding. As a result, it always went to the left, which resulted in a sixty percent success rate. The rat didn't strive for perfection. It didn't search for a Unified Theory of the T-shaped maze, or try to decipher the disorder. Instead, it accepted the inherent uncertainty of the reward and learned to settle for the best possible alternative.

The experiment was then repeated with Yale undergraduates. Unlike the rat, their swollen brains stubbornly searched for the elusive pattern that determined the placement of the reward. They made predictions and then tried to learn from their prediction errors. The problem was that there was nothing to predict: the randomness was real. Because the students refused to settle for a 60 percent success rate, they ended up with a 52 percent success rate. Although most of the students were convinced they were making progress towards identifying the underlying algorithm, they were actually being outsmarted by a rat. " Page 64 HOW WE DECIDE

"Now, 2 patterns of market behavior happen on a regular basis:

1) The price breaks to new high's (or low's)

2) The price reverses from new high's (or low's)

They happen regardless of time frame (with the obvious limitations explained above)

They are phenomena that can be exploited without the fear if found out by others, that they might cease to exist." - H. Rearden

roger_over

Postby roger_over » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:27 am

Hi Avery I just wanted to let you know this was one of my best weeks so far, I have been targeting 10 pips a day annd I did it with 2 demo accounts so 100+ pips. I am using the latest 2010 gauge and I love it. I have been reading Dragon33's posting in another thread and trying to learn more about zlines to incorporate into the rat, But I think I will just keep it simple and stick with what is working, ( because I don,t understand most of how they are trading) , and for some reason cannot open the NLA downloaded thread to learn it. So here I will stay and I will not stray,Thanks again for this wonderful method.
Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than in a whole one.
E. B. White

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:37 am

pip9999 wrote:Hi TRO,

Sorry, I've just visiting TRO RAt again since last Oct 2009, what is the new Rat Indicator as shown in your Chart ? thank

PS. TRO 2010 Indicator/Trading system with explaination/Template , this is what I expect from you, I consider to make donation.

Cheers

That's not a new indicator. It is TRO_TRADELINES_ohlm. It's in one of the MT4 Motherlodes.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:44 am

roger_over wrote:Hi Avery I just wanted to let you know this was one of my best weeks so far, I have been targeting 10 pips a day annd I did it with 2 demo accounts so 100+ pips. I am using the latest 2010 gauge and I love it. I have been reading Dragon33's posting in another thread and trying to learn more about zlines to incorporate into the rat, But I think I will just keep it simple and stick with what is working, ( because I don,t understand most of how they are trading) , and for some reason cannot open the NLA downloaded thread to learn it. So here I will stay and I will not stray,Thanks again for this wonderful method.

Good job! Time to start trading with real money.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”