2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

LeMercenaire

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby LeMercenaire » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:16 pm

Oh and always at market.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mark Mark

Postby Mark Mark » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:14 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Of TRO's methods, I use Buy Zone and Wick Zone methods mostly. However I will dip into RAT Zone territory if I happen to see one develop.

I tend to run multiple overlapping methods over two or maybe three favourite pairs, not one method over many pairs as most do.

You are using daily Buy and Wick zone yes? And what pairs you trade? And you trading with market or pending orders?

Yes, Daily. Though Wick Zones will be a factor on all my trades on all time frames.

Pairs: DAX, USTec, UK100, EA, GU and UC mostly

EA on Alias' Dead Horse, UC on my Dead Zone.

My main method is my own scalping 1-min via Kijun-sen.

I think that I will use Buy zone and wick zone. BTW Rat zone building from current day you are right.
I am living on this forum :smt024

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:11 pm

Mark Mark wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:You are using daily Buy and Wick zone yes? And what pairs you trade? And you trading with market or pending orders?

Yes, Daily. Though Wick Zones will be a factor on all my trades on all time frames.

I think that I will use Buy zone and wick zone. BTW Rat zone building from current day you are right.

Kl kl. I would say that is a good decision.

By the way, if you haven't seen the tests I ran in Buy Zone, I set it to fix the zones off the opening bar of the DAY, not session. So for me, midnight UK time.

It works for me but please do your own due diligence.

Now I run it on a couple of suitable pairs, DAX and AJ but as per the earlier tests, I ran it over the same larger bunch as my Dead Zone group (I'm inherently lazy, lol) and they worked just as well. It has been a while since I have checked if circumstances have changed, so once again, due diligence.

Cheers.

Mark Mark

Postby Mark Mark » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:44 am

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

By the way, if you haven't seen the tests I ran in Buy Zone, I set it to fix the zones off the opening bar of the DAY, not session. So for me, midnight UK time.

Now I run it on a couple of suitable pairs, DAX and AJ but as per the earlier tests, I ran it over the same larger bunch as my Dead Zone group (I'm inherently lazy, lol) and they worked just as well. It has been a while since I have checked if circumstances have changed, so once again, due diligence.

Cheers.

You building buy zone from daily opening yes?

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:00 am

Mark Mark wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:I think that I will use Buy zone and wick zone. BTW Rat zone building from current day you are right.

Cheers.

Yes. Trading away from Weekly Open.

Mark Mark

Postby Mark Mark » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:07 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

Cheers.

If the price is above the weekly opening, then trade in the buy direction. If the price is below the weekly opening, then trade in the sell direction. You need to make a decision by looking at the position of the price relative to the weekly opening. I understand you correctly, don't I?

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:29 pm

Mark Mark wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:You building buy zone from daily opening yes?

If the price is above the weekly opening, then trade in the buy direction. If the price is below the weekly opening, then trade in the sell direction. You need to make a decision by looking at the position of the price relative to the weekly opening. I understand you correctly, don't I?

Yes. Again, it's what I do. Do a quick comparison and see if it suits for you.

One thing to mention also, is that when using the midnight bar, always check how your broker operates their spreads out-of-hours.

Monday is obviously a wild-card if you use Monday as Day one. You can either sit Monday out, or take the first trigger. It just so happens that the broker I use to chart Buy Zone gives Sunday Open and I can use that if I wish to.
Last edited by LeMercenaire on Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mark Mark

Postby Mark Mark » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:42 am

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

One thing to mention also, is that when using the midnight bar, always check how your broker operates their spreads out-of-hours.

Monday is obviously a wild-card if you use Monday as Day one. You can either sit Monday out, or take the first trigger. It just so happens that the broker I use to chart But Zone gives Sunday Open and I can use that if I wish to.

My broker working from monday to friday. Right now I am learning and training. Buy zone, wick zone and walmal the best methods for me. If you are using the rat zone you need to make sure that price will not to go to refresh the extreme of the day. I think that rat zone working on flat market and you need to go to trade when range more than 60pips and price cross the trigger line. And when I am trading the rat zone do I need to watch weekly H and L or monthly H and L?

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:23 am

Mark Mark wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:If the price is above the weekly opening, then trade in the buy direction. If the price is below the weekly opening, then trade in the sell direction. You need to make a decision by looking at the position of the price relative to the weekly opening. I understand you correctly, don't I?

Monday is obviously a wild-card if you use Monday as Day one. You can either sit Monday out, or take the first trigger. It just so happens that the broker I use to chart But Zone gives Sunday Open and I can use that if I wish to.

My broker working from monday to friday. Right now I am learning and training. Buy zone, wick zone and walmal the best methods for me. If you are using the rat zone you need to make sure that price will not to go to refresh the extreme of the day. I think that rat zone working on flat market and you need to go to trade when range more than 60pips and price cross the trigger line. And when I am trading the rat zone do I need to watch weekly H and L or monthly H and L?

I never bother with weekly or monthly levels with RAT Zone. Only thing I would consider are Supply+Demand Zones (NOT TRO-Approved, lol).

Mark Mark

Postby Mark Mark » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:34 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

I never bother with weekly or monthly levels with RAT Zone. Only thing I would consider are Supply+Demand Zones (NOT TRO-Approved, lol).

Okay. And another question. I will trade on live account soon. Can I use the Walmal method?

Return to “TheRumpledOne”