2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

pablo101

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby pablo101 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:48 am

"... The problem is that I can not determine where the price will not go next? .... "

If everyone knew where price would go next, we'll all be millionaires in less than a week.

Kreslik will always tell you that money management will make you money not the system. Just have a stop loss.
WAS A YALE STUDENT. Now? Let's see!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Adamkek23

Postby Adamkek23 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:56 am

Hello!
For sure, there are many standard tools and techniques. However, as it is the personalization era, I think that there is nothing better than work for your customer's satisfaction and use tools to increase their loyalty and overall conversion results.
Last edited by Adamkek23 on Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I suggest the article that covers up all the main things to do at your e-commerce store! But with the best tips for e-commerce conversion rate optimization? https://elogic.co/blog/10-ways-to-improve-sales-of-your-online-store/

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:11 pm

Mark Mark wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:And another question. When i need to start trading?
I should to start trading at daily market opening or i need to wait when range will be enough?

Rat Zone requires there to be a daily range of at least 60 pips.

I go to sales in the red zone. And I go to buy in the green zone. After some time, the price updates the extreme and goes against me. How can I avoid these situations? The problem is that I can not determine where the price will not go next? What prevents me from earning is exactly what I enter before the daily maximum or minimum is updated. How do I enter the rat zone correctly?

If you enter long in the green Rat Zone or enter short in the red Rat Zone you have entered correctly. It is up to the market whether or not you have an opportunity to exit with a profit. It is up to YOU if you take that opportunity whether it be 1, 10, 100 or 1,000 pips or more.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Mark Mark

Postby Mark Mark » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:43 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
Rat Zone requires there to be a daily range of at least 60 pips.

I go to sales in the red zone. And I go to buy in the green zone. After some time, the price updates the extreme and goes against me. How can I avoid these situations? The problem is that I can not determine where the price will not go next? What prevents me from earning is exactly what I enter before the daily maximum or minimum is updated. How do I enter the rat zone correctly?

If you enter long in the green Rat Zone or enter short in the red Rat Zone you have entered correctly. It is up to the market whether or not you have an opportunity to exit with a profit. It is up to YOU if you take that opportunity whether it be 1, 10, 100 or 1,000 pips or more.

I understand how to trade using your methods. The only signal I need is crossing horizontal line by price. And I have another question: what about money-management. How to manage my deposit correctly?
I am living on this forum :smt024

Mark Mark

Postby Mark Mark » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:41 pm

pablo101 wrote:"... The problem is that I can not determine where the price will not go next? .... "

If everyone knew where price would go next, we'll all be millionaires in less than a week.

Kreslik will always tell you that money management will make you money not the system. Just have a stop loss.

Moneymanagment is very important I accept this opinion. I remember that you ask me about my rat zone chart. On my chart it built by current day maximum and minimum and it is dynamical. Original rat zone built from previous day high and low.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:25 am

Mark Mark wrote:
pablo101 wrote:"... The problem is that I can not determine where the price will not go next? .... "

Moneymanagment is very important I accept this opinion. I remember that you ask me about my rat zone chart. On my chart it built by current day maximum and minimum and it is dynamical. Original rat zone built from previous day high and low.

As far as I was aware, The RAT Zone has always been the present Day's High minus whatever number of pips, initially 20.

Daily Wick Zone was/is the previous Day's High / Low and Open / Close Zones.

Maybe I've been wrong this whole time.

Mark Mark

Postby Mark Mark » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:22 am

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:

As far as I was aware, The RAT Zone has always been the present Day's High minus whatever number of pips, initially 20.

I will ask TRO about rat zone. And what method you are using in trading? Do you trade rat zone?

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:44 am

Mark Mark wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:Moneymanagment is very important I accept this opinion. I remember that you ask me about my rat zone chart. On my chart it built by current day maximum and minimum and it is dynamical. Original rat zone built from previous day high and low.

I will ask TRO about rat zone. And what method you are using in trading? Do you trade rat zone?

Of TRO's methods, I use Buy Zone and Wick Zone methods mostly. However I will dip into RAT Zone territory if I happen to see one develop.

I tend to run multiple overlapping methods over two or maybe three favourite pairs, not one method over many pairs as most do.

Mark Mark

Postby Mark Mark » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:59 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

Of TRO's methods, I use Buy Zone and Wick Zone methods mostly. However I will dip into RAT Zone territory if I happen to see one develop.

I tend to run multiple overlapping methods over two or maybe three favourite pairs, not one method over many pairs as most do.

You are using daily Buy and Wick zone yes? And what pairs you trade? And you trading with market or pending orders?

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:15 pm

Mark Mark wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:I will ask TRO about rat zone. And what method you are using in trading? Do you trade rat zone?

You are using daily Buy and Wick zone yes? And what pairs you trade? And you trading with market or pending orders?

Yes, Daily. Though Wick Zones will be a factor on all my trades on all time frames.

Pairs: DAX, USTec, UK100, EA, GU and UC mostly

EA on Alias' Dead Horse, UC on my Dead Zone.

My main method is my own scalping 1-min via Kijun-sen.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”