2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Mark Mark

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby Mark Mark » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:53 pm

My screenshots with understanding of TRO methods Buy zone, Rat zone and Wick zone.
I got it right didn't I?
Attachments
WICK ZONE.jpg
WICK ZONE
WICK ZONE.jpg (116.96 KiB) Viewed 6460 times
RAT ZONE.jpg
RAT ZONE
RAT ZONE.jpg (95.66 KiB) Viewed 6460 times
BUY ZONE.jpg
BUY ZONE
BUY ZONE.jpg (121.41 KiB) Viewed 6460 times
I am living on this forum :smt024

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mark Mark

Postby Mark Mark » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:58 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:Another question that excites me. How to determine that the price has updated the extremum (High or Low) within the day and will not be allowed to go further than this extremum?

You don't. Nobody knows that. You can only know what it is at the moment and trade accordingly.

You need to pay attention to the shift, expansion or narrowing of the daily range in relation to the previous one. Yes? you need to pay attention to the extremes of the previous day Yes?

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:04 am

Mark Mark wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:Another question that excites me. How to determine that the price has updated the extremum (High or Low) within the day and will not be allowed to go further than this extremum?

You don't. Nobody knows that. You can only know what it is at the moment and trade accordingly.

You need to pay attention to the shift, expansion or narrowing of the daily range in relation to the previous one. Yes? you need to pay attention to the extremes of the previous day Yes?

Knowing what the ADR is is always useful. Knowing that the US session more often than not will open with a reversal of whatever the UK session has done re Cable is also useful.

Trade one or two pairs until you get to know their behaviour inside and out. The markets do the same old sh** day in, day out, every single day.

Today's Open. Yesterday's Open, High and Low. Weekly Open. ADR.

Not much else you need.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:07 am

Mark Mark wrote:My screenshots with understanding of TRO methods Buy zone, Rat zone and Wick zone.
I got it right didn't I?

From my understanding, your RAT Zone is wrong. On a Sell, you are going to enter on the break of the low of the first candle to change colour back against the grain.

So, for instance, three green candles going in upper zone. You get one red candle. Go short as price breaks the low of that red candle.

Mark Mark

Postby Mark Mark » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:56 am

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:My screenshots with understanding of TRO methods Buy zone, Rat zone and Wick zone.
I got it right didn't I?

From my understanding, your RAT Zone is wrong. On a Sell, you are going to enter on the break of the low of the first candle to change colour back against the grain.

So, for instance, three green candles going in upper zone. You get one red candle. Go short as price breaks the low of that red candle.

You need to sell in the red zone from the minimum of the previous red candle. You need to buy in the green zone from the maximum of the previous green candle. Did I get it right from what you said? by the way thank you for writing

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:34 am

Mark Mark wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
I got it right didn't I?

You need to sell in the red zone from the minimum of the previous red candle. You need to buy in the green zone from the maximum of the previous green candle. Did I get it right from what you said? by the way thank you for writing

You just sell in a red zone and buy in a green zone, that's the main rule.

The entry method is discretionary. From TRO's rat zone charts he enters mostly breakout of previous candles highs or lows.

From your charts, the zones seems a little weird, are you using smart rat zones?
WAS A YALE STUDENT. Now? Let's see!

Mark Mark

Postby Mark Mark » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:43 am

pablo101 wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

You just sell in a red zone and buy in a green zone, that's the main rule.

The entry method is discretionary. From TRO's rat zone charts he enters mostly breakout of previous candles highs or lows.

From your charts, the zones seems a little weird, are you using smart rat zones?

Thanks for your answer.
I am using TRO_RAT_ZONE.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:34 pm

Mark Mark wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:If you trading rat zone you need to trade in one direction because rats in maze turn always in one direction.
I have question how to decide how to choose direction?

You pick one.

And another question. When i need to start trading?
I should to start trading at daily market opening or i need to wait when range will be enough?

Rat Zone requires there to be a daily range of at least 60 pips.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Mark Mark

Postby Mark Mark » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:19 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
You pick one.

And another question. When i need to start trading?
I should to start trading at daily market opening or i need to wait when range will be enough?

Rat Zone requires there to be a daily range of at least 60 pips.

I go to sales in the red zone. And I go to buy in the green zone. After some time, the price updates the extreme and goes against me. How can I avoid these situations? The problem is that I can not determine where the price will not go next? What prevents me from earning is exactly what I enter before the daily maximum or minimum is updated. How do I enter the rat zone correctly?

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:04 pm

Mark Mark wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
I got it right didn't I?

Yep, that's correct...and no worries.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”