2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

LeMercenaire

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:53 pm

Iamtraveller197 wrote:Evening from the UK everyone,

After following TRO for a few months on FB I decided it was time to get involved with this community.

Thus far I've spent some time getting to know the Rat and Daily Pin Bar methods, not actually trading them, just reading up when I get some free time and simply looking at the charts come end of the day.

I'm curious r.e the Rat method, what seems to be the general consensus here in terms of green rat/red rat? Is there an established side that seems to perform better?

Also, I'm thinking I might just trade one pair alone - GU, do you think trading both methods mentioned on one pair alone will suffice?

Thanks in advance guys.

Welcome aboard!

Generally, toss a coin and trade whatever Red or Green Rat falls out.

However, you could temper that by saying that if you are wanting to trade Cable exclusively, then going short is the Rat to be riding!

Which brings me to your final question - and I have to say that personally I would always recommend picking a pair and learning what makes it tick inside and out. Live and breathe it's behaviour patterns.

Then trade multiple methods on the same pair, rather than multiple pairs on one method.

However, that's just me. Others may beg to differ :mrgreen:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:24 am

LeMercenaire wrote:

After following TRO for a few months on FB I decided it was time to get involved with this community.

Thus far I've spent some time getting to know the Rat and Daily Pin Bar methods, not actually trading them, just reading up when I get some free time and simply looking at the charts come end of the day.

I'm curious r.e the Rat method, what seems to be the general consensus here in terms of green rat/red rat? Is there an established side that seems to perform better?

Also, I'm thinking I might just trade one pair alone - GU, do you think trading both methods mentioned on one pair alone will suffice?

Thanks in advance guys.

Welcome aboard!

However, you could temper that by saying that if you are wanting to trade Cable exclusively, then going short is the Rat to be riding!

Which brings me to your final question - and I have to say that personally I would always recommend picking a pair and learning what makes it tick inside and out. Live and breathe it's behaviour patterns.

Then trade multiple methods on the same pair, rather than multiple pairs on one method.

I'm not going to beg but my thinking is multiple pairs if you trade high timeframes.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:36 am

aliassmith wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

Thanks in advance guys.

Welcome aboard!

I'm not going to beg but my thinking is multiple pairs if you trade high timeframes.

Ah yeah, that makes sense. I tend to forget that there are tf charts above 5 mins these days, lol.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:27 pm

If the pair pays you swap to hold long, be a green rat - ex. USDJPY

If the pair pays you swap to hold short, be a red rat - e. GBPUSD
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Iamtraveller197

Postby Iamtraveller197 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:08 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:

Thanks in advance guys.

Welcome aboard!

Much appreciated,

GU it is, I'm definitely more at home with the smaller TF's.

I had a successful day as a Red Rat, some lovely moves. Also mixed that with the Daily Pin as well as some Fractal breaks. Needless to say GU was milked for every drop.

There's a lot to be said for trading one pair with multiple strategies and I'm a big fan of the content being pushed on this forum, you guys have most definitely separated yourself from the herd. Kudos to you all.

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:08 pm

Hope everyone is having a great year! Stay strong and wish everyone a healthy year. Looking forward to posting some new rat trades. New job has made it difficult but I’ll probably bring my laptop to work!
"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

LibertHound

Postby LibertHound » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:54 pm

TRO,

Recently discovered you thru a good friend. Spent the last 2 days reading "almost" every post in this thread. Was able to take my 1st trade on the NY open. Drained 22 pis on my 1st RAT trade. Looking forward to many more.

Thanks for sharing what you do...

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:21 am

LibertHound wrote:TRO,

Recently discovered you thru a good friend. Spent the last 2 days reading "almost" every post in this thread. Was able to take my 1st trade on the NY open. Drained 22 pis on my 1st RAT trade. Looking forward to many more.

Thanks for sharing what you do...

You're welcome. Glad you found something useful.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:48 pm

TRO003.png
TRO003.png (41.62 KiB) Viewed 3651 times

RED RATS FEASTING

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:50 am

Red Rats being fed.

TRO001.png
TRO001.png (38.65 KiB) Viewed 3625 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”