2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Hawaiifive9

Postby Hawaiifive9 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:14 am

YO - TRO! Aloha..... Have been green for ~ 8 months, gravitating around the 20 pip daily high/low & having textbook results. Just rec'd the latest 2011 donationals, and began reading the NLA via kreslik (considering goin to babypip archive to check out the starting gate) The time frame of the thread I'm at is about Oct of '08. You present a couple of indys - BAR COUNT & BAR STATS. I'm thinking that would be a nice tool to explore. What donationals should I request when ordering? Also - has this tool been modified to reflect the activity of multi-currencies on one screen, and now being identified with a different name? If so, do tell...

As a sidebar, I began "trading" about 4 years ago, and I can say that these past 8 months or so have been a BLAST - actually enjoying every moment & looking forward to the next trade. The whole thing came together courtesy of the DTB-LAR perspective, and I'm having the time of my life. The challenge is always there, along with its sidekick - knowledge. Seems as though the good Lord has seen fit to provide me with "my" holy grail of trading - SIMPLICITY.

Any help re: the count / stats appreciated

NAMASTE

:smt023 8)

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:40 pm

Time frame is not important.

Entering within 20 pips of the day low is important!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:43 pm

Hawaiifive9 wrote:YO - TRO! Aloha..... Have been green for ~ 8 months, gravitating around the 20 pip daily high/low & having textbook results. Just rec'd the latest 2011 donationals, and began reading the NLA via kreslik (considering goin to babypip archive to check out the starting gate) The time frame of the thread I'm at is about Oct of '08. You present a couple of indys - BAR COUNT & BAR STATS. I'm thinking that would be a nice tool to explore. What donationals should I request when ordering? Also - has this tool been modified to reflect the activity of multi-currencies on one screen, and now being identified with a different name? If so, do tell...

As a sidebar, I began "trading" about 4 years ago, and I can say that these past 8 months or so have been a BLAST - actually enjoying every moment & looking forward to the next trade. The whole thing came together courtesy of the DTB-LAR perspective, and I'm having the time of my life. The challenge is always there, along with its sidekick - knowledge. Seems as though the good Lord has seen fit to provide me with "my" holy grail of trading - SIMPLICITY.

Any help re: the count / stats appreciated

NAMASTE

:smt023 8)

I think the bar counts are in the 2009 donationals.

Xwing76

Postby Xwing76 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:47 am

I was reading TRO's donational manual and now going to try and look for two powerful bar patterns in the ratzone.

OPCL which is a Green candle closing above the previous Reds open price, and Higher Close Lower Low (HCLL) which is the same but the Green candle also has a lower low than previous REd bar (obviously the opposite for short entries). I took this nice HCLL earlier

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:32 pm

<-------------------------------------------------------------------->

1) Price within 20 pips of the daily low (ClLo < 20) - that is OPPORTUNITY

The important part is to enter WITHIN 20 pips of the daily low. The RAT REVERSAL is only one entry method.

Trading is GUESSING. If it wasn't, you wouldn't need a STOP LOSS.

THINK ABOUT IT!!

MAXIMUM RISK = 2% * ACCOUNT BALANCE.

STOP LOSS = 10 PIPS. (INCLUDING SPREAD)

POSITION SIZE = RISK / STOP LOSS.

1) To trade like a RAT is to ALWAYS trade in ONE DIRECTION - either LONG or SHORT. Once you pick a "team", you can't switch.

2) The "within 20 pips of the daily high/low" is the BEST possible entry to get the maximum run BUT the RAT REVERSAL entry works ANYWHERE on the chart.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.

nickohorny

Postby nickohorny » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:09 pm

Mr TRO..

How possible is it to get an alarm signal for when price enters rat zone on the MP_HLC_PIPS indicator? I can see alarm within the inputs but unsure what it is signalling to me. I am a green rat so for it to signal when price is entering -20pips would be coooool indeed :D

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:16 pm

The important part is to enter WITHIN 20 pips of the daily low. The RAT REVERSAL is only one entry method.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:23 pm

nickohorny wrote:Mr TRO..

How possible is it to get an alarm signal for when price enters rat zone on the MP_HLC_PIPS indicator? I can see alarm within the inputs but unsure what it is signalling to me. I am a green rat so for it to signal when price is entering -20pips would be coooool indeed :D

Turn the alert on (TRUE).

Then you'll get an alert when price is within the threshold of the High/Low.

nickohorny

Postby nickohorny » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:29 pm

Xwing76 wrote:I was reading TRO's donational manual and now going to try and look for two powerful bar patterns in the ratzone.

OPCL which is a Green candle closing above the previous Reds open price, and Higher Close Lower Low (HCLL) which is the same but the Green candle also has a lower low than previous REd bar (obviously the opposite for short entries). I took this nice HCLL earlier

Hey xwing, where can I find the link to get the donational manual? I don't recall seeing one?
I have donational pdf books, they are awesome!

I just drew a quick mock up of both, am I correct? (I am in work and pretty bored.. I use photoshop a lot hence all the graphics lol)

with the HCLL - does it make a diff IF THE GREEN OPENS HIGHER than the previous red's close? it just needs a LOWER LOW? in my pic I have it opening below red open but that should make no diff then right?

nickohorny

Postby nickohorny » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:44 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
nickohorny wrote:Mr TRO..

Turn the alert on (TRUE).

Then you'll get an alert when price is within the threshold of the High/Low.

Thanks tro

by the way, the indicator b-clock (displaying bar countdown) should it run smoothly (second by second)
mine seems to lag a little, sometimes it will jump from say 1m 57 to 1m 55, it is in synch but just does not display it in synch, if that makes sense?

just checking if that's normal?

Return to “TheRumpledOne”