2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Mon May 30, 2011 11:27 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:EURJPY is probably the best overall pair to trade based on volume, range and "action".

Yup.
Attachments
eurjpy.png
eurjpy.png (34.1 KiB) Viewed 5399 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Mon May 30, 2011 1:39 pm

racudeDaRat wrote:Hello Avery,
i've been wondering .. do u know any book which can help you develop ''disregard for money'' ?

i have read - your money and your brain etc - so my opinion is .. this kinda book can help me...

Thank you!

That is a good book. Your problem may not be answered in a book, but more so a look within. Determine how much you are willing to risk account wise such that if you lost it all, it would have little impact on your lifestyle/well being/emotions. Then you can trade it as if it is not money and something else, maybe think of it as tiny rocks, aka, "pebbles" (fearless).
Life is just a journey

wkestler

Postby wkestler » Tue May 31, 2011 8:57 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:EURJPY is probably the best overall pair to trade based on volume, range and "action".

Thanks TRO for your help. I will start trading this pair and let people know which was the result.

Regards,

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:54 pm

<-------------------------------------------------------------------->

1) Price within 20 pips of the daily low (ClLo < 20) - that is OPPORTUNITY

The important part is to enter WITHIN 20 pips of the daily low. The RAT REVERSAL is only one entry method.

Trading is GUESSING. If it wasn't, you wouldn't need a STOP LOSS.

THINK ABOUT IT!!

MAXIMUM RISK = 2% * ACCOUNT BALANCE.

STOP LOSS = 10 PIPS. (INCLUDING SPREAD)

POSITION SIZE = RISK / STOP LOSS.

1) To trade like a RAT is to ALWAYS trade in ONE DIRECTION - either LONG or SHORT. Once you pick a "team", you can't switch.

2) The "within 20 pips of the daily high/low" is the BEST possible entry to get the maximum run BUT the RAT REVERSAL entry works ANYWHERE on the chart.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

boise

New guy

Postby boise » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:06 pm

How do I upload this template into meta trader,sorry very new at this,would like to know the steps on how to upload,so that i can start to practice. and is the template on the first post? Thank you for all the help.

boise

new

Postby boise » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:11 pm

I am still reading,right now i am on page 39,still have a way to go to the end,but would like to start practing while I read to the end.

Hawaiifive9

Postby Hawaiifive9 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:22 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:Bredin:

Looks like you realized just in time you were about to cross into Yale territory.

Remember, a semafor usually indicates a breakout first, which is usually followed by a reversal.

The RAT REVERSALS wait for 2 bars to close BEFORE an entry is made. On M5, that is at least a 10 minute wait. You can check if the range on higher time frames have been exhausted. The main thing to do is WAIT. BE PATIENT. You know price will reverse - wait to SEE IT.

Aloha ya'all...green rat here. Since the beginning of March I began reading the works of TRO via 3 or 4 various forums, and have pretty much settled here for now. I am currently re-reading DTB LIKE A RAT word for word, not just to read , but to actually understand the information. The postings I am currently at are at least a year old. I have been trading green reversals & basically following the information to the letter. As a result, I have been able to attain my 10 pip daily target every day I trade, with losing trades in the single digits. The steps for green reversals have almost become a mantra, and I have hesitated more than once to locate the H1 bias rule, W1 bias etc, making sure my variables are not varied. Have experienced my AH HA moments & watched the whole thing fall into place - completely stunned by the sheer genius TRO has presented. Soooo, I'm reading the DTB Like A Rat thread as I trade, and I come across TROs' comment - as above - "Rat reversals wait for two bars" and an AH HA moment turns into an AH S**T moment. I kinda get the feeling there is/are other techniques TRO has presented, but my focus has been almost laser precise w/ DTB. Have I had a 60s moment and missed a whole "chapter" of DTB, or is there another thread addressing another method he may be referring to? If so, could someone be so kind as to provide a shortcut to access this other trading concept??

:lol:

Mahalo Plenty

boise

Postby boise » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:58 pm

Can anyone till me what the Wait means,just above the training wheels on,also I see that weak LWP and stonger LWP pops up at times,would like to know what they mean.

boise

Postby boise » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:58 pm

Can anyone till me what the Wait means,just above the training wheels on,also I see that weak LWP and stonger LWP pops up at times,would like to know what they mean.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:44 am

Wait means WAIT. There is no entry trigger.

Go here:

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread. ... ost2455696

Download the PDFs to read about LWP.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”