Moderator: moderators

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:58 pm

MAXIMUM RISK = 2% * ACCOUNT BALANCE.

STOP LOSS = 10 PIPS. (INCLUDING SPREAD)

POSITION SIZE = RISK / STOP LOSS.

This is how you make 2% per day.
<-------------------------------------------------------------------->

The important part is to enter WITHIN 20 pips of the daily low. The RAT REVERSAL is only one entry method.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

cosmoe1

Postby cosmoe1 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:06 pm

kodex750 wrote:I'm trading the GBP/USD pair on the 5 min chart. When is the best time to trade???

I tried the London open but a lot of activity. I also tried a couple of trades last nite ( around 11.30am London time) but it went against me. There were no news releases at that time too and price was within 20 pips.

I like the London close myself. Daily lows right around that time allot on GBP/USD.

I missed this one today. Was at hospital getting an MRI on back. Damn place would not let me take my I Phone in with me.

Cos

Cos

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Price within 20 pips of the daily low (ClLo <= 20) - that is OPPORTUNITY

Current price - current daily low is less than 20 pips.

=============================================

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.

cosmoe1

Postby cosmoe1 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:33 pm

price is within 20 pips of daily low. red candle, red candle, green candle. wait for green candle to close. go long at highest price of last green candle.

cosmoe1

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:50 pm

MAXIMUM RISK = 2% * ACCOUNT BALANCE.

STOP LOSS = 10 PIPS. (INCLUDING SPREAD)

POSITION SIZE = RISK / STOP LOSS.

This is how you make 2% per day.

The important part is to enter WITHIN 20 pips of the daily low. The RAT REVERSAL is only one entry method.

WHY ISN'T EVERYBODY DOING IT?

Most of you know I catch a lot of flak on my forums because SOME PEOPLE don't like the way I post.

One worn out argument that is used repeatedly is, "If this is so (simple, great, profitable, <insert your own adjective>), then why isn't everybody doing it?"

Simple answer is because SOYLENT GREEN is people!

We all know exercise is great, but how many actually exercise?

We all know smoking is bad, but how many do it anyway?

We all know which foods are bad for our health, but how many eat those foods?

We all know that we should save for our future and spend less than we earn but who does that?

The list is almost endless.

As long as there are people, there will always be some STUPID people and some smart people making STUPID decisions, where STUPID is defined as knowing better but acting otherwise.

Meanwhile, the RATS are still beating the Yale students.

wangyue22

Postby wangyue22 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:31 pm

H8ly Sh*t. this is freaky. i figured out the small "e" in trading and life is probablity, then I stumpled into this forum two weeks later, then I find out Tro is in tucson arizona, which i was living for 13 years until 3 month ago, and guess where I am right now...... Baltimore Maryland, and TRO went to school in college park o.O. This coincidence is freaking me out, anyway, on page 64 of the thread and gonna try to finish another 64 pages tonight. since Tro is a green rat, i think i should be a red rat ^.^
"find a job you love and you will never work a day in your life" Confucius

"its all relative" Eisenstein

"if you love everything, then nothing is work, if you think everything is work, then nothing is work" Confustein ^.^

cosmoe1

Postby cosmoe1 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:26 am

bought @1.5359, closed@ 1.5385

cos

TheBigMan

Postby TheBigMan » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:34 am

wangyue22 wrote:H8ly Sh*t. this is freaky. i figured out the small "e" in trading and life is probablity, then I stumpled into this forum two weeks later, then I find out Tro is in tucson arizona, which i was living for 13 years until 3 month ago, and guess where I am right now...... Baltimore Maryland, and TRO went to school in college park o.O. This coincidence is freaking me out, anyway, on page 64 of the thread and gonna try to finish another 64 pages tonight. since Tro is a green rat, i think i should be a red rat ^.^

I didn't know TRO was in my neck of the woods. I live in Bowie. I was actually in Baltimore today. ( I hate that place) Too many heroin addict. I spend some time in Phoenix. TO FREAKIN HOT! Nice Latino chicks though.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:34 am

I don't live in MD anymore.

wangyue22

Postby wangyue22 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:54 am

well, i finished reading page 128 of the thread so far.

BIGMAN, i agree that bowie (i guess thats what the locals call it) has TOO many drug addicts. -.- the research building i work in is right next to the drug addiction center. Tucson is much better than phoenix as tucson people are more conservative as a whole and less urbanization which leads to less heat being released at night. you can probably spot me right away while on the road, only car probably in the baltimore area with an arizona license plate still with double limo tint. lol

on topic. i posted the current eur/usd pic, i didnt trade these, dont plan on trading until i have a plan, which hopefully TRO's hidden wisdom between the lines can help me achieve.

I really appreciate all the effort you (TRO) put into help us noobs and the patience you have. I mean HOW MANY people on the internet hands you money with a silver spoon, and all you have to do is to take it. YALE student will think twice about it and think its MUST be a trap. LOL, those poor suckers. so, i am no longer worried about making money in the market, but how much is a whole new question on its own. if noone tweaked a system that is already working, then there will be no human progress. :roll:

p.s. on another coincidence note, i work with rats doing cocaine presses LOL, should I RATnap one home to train it to click on the mouse for me in my future trading, i think it be good. ^.^ and TRO really picked a great place to set up shop in the city of the Wildcats. (I was one :oops: )

and any constructive criticsim is greatly appreciated on the posted pic, and see if i got the concept wrong.

one a sidenote, TRO, why arizona with 5.2% capital gain tax when illinois has 4% flat. family perhaps? i still consider my home in tucson, my gf (future wife without the ring, no financial support= rat running on wheels for the system forever) is still there, will be going back to visit in end of feb to get a couple days off of my internship. i think i still have a shot to be able to be able to know what the other side of the coin is while still young, but da*n if that wall isnt thick, 23 years of RAT training is hard to get rid of.

i guess the millionaire dollar question will be : will i have the honor to meet with theRumpledOne in person during end of feb in tucson? :oops: :oops:

EDIT: sorry if the thick paint line covers up the candle's price, but i did it in paint in two minute, took me ten to figure out how to upload the damn thing. never really post on forums you see, this is the FIRST forum ever that i posted something, because i feel this forum is fair and governed by reason and truthfulness and not pride and arrogance

Return to “TheRumpledOne”