2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

roger_over

Postby roger_over » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:22 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:Image

OPPORTUNITY

Hi Avery I noticed on this trade you took the EU pair as opposed to the GU just curious as to why? when both were showing opp? I took the RAT on the GU and got stopped a couple of times even when the range was 145 pips below DO was it because there was more of a pip difference from the DO? Just wondering if there was a part reason , Thx for posting your trades as well Pro Trader,
Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than in a whole one.
E. B. White

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:19 pm

I really do not recall. I think the EU triggered.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

quark

Postby quark » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Thanks again Avery

Since my last post I have added 3 new instruments, to increase the total number of trades... I have had 125 trades of which 122 were wins.

My only advice to the newbies is.....watch out for the rat traps.... (understand...not just read Avery's rules.....and examples of results) great stuff...and thanks again.

quark

roger_over

Postby roger_over » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:10 pm

quark wrote:Thanks again Avery

Since my last post I have added 3 new instruments, to increase the total number of trades... I have had 125 trades of which 122 were wins.

My only advice to the newbies is.....watch out for the rat traps.... (understand...not just read Avery's rules.....and examples of results) great stuff...and thanks again.

quark

Hi Quark thx for posting , What do you mean by (RAT Traps) daily extremes not being met? I am always looking for ways to improve my RAT trading so any info is helpful
Also care to share the "new instruments" I am a bit curious

E. B. White

quark

Postby quark » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:18 pm

roger

Avery is the professor of this method.....he has given you all the information necessary...many times over.....Please read every post and you will understand his ideas.

Seriously, Avery has given you and me great information. Rat traps are those trades that Avery doesn't take...remember his signature line about the teacher...at some point the teacher can not teach further....the student must learn on his/her own.

roger...this is Avery's (TRO) thread.....my ideas are personal....all that you need to do is study TRO's ideas and make money.

Instruments(for the newbies) are symbols/fx pairs/stocks/etc. The instruments I use are propriatory for my company.

I began trading in 1985......this RAT trade is remarkable....wish I discovered/thought about this concept.....nothing more needs to be said..except thanks Avery for sharing!

quark

roger_over

Postby roger_over » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:39 am

Great Thanks Quark those are just the things that I needed to hear as well as that you have traded since 1985. I know I need to focus only on the RAT I get distracted by reading that other popular thread on here and then Mr Greed pops his ugly head out. Avery truly is awesome in his discipline and trading and he has helped tons of people make it in trading. Guys like him are very few and far far between. I do appreciate his system and yes every time I re-read this thread I pick up something new. Its just good to see others implement it with success. Thanks again for posting and encouraging others

E. B. White

Pro Trader

Postby Pro Trader » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:27 am

UJ

Simple green rat trade within 20 pips of the daily low and with H1

Red candle close
Green candle close (above H1)
Long at high of green candle

Entry shown at with TRO Rat plot indi

Took 5 pips

Not sure why the end of the chart was cut. I saved picture as active chart in MT4 and set size to 600x600. Any ideas?

morfisher

Postby morfisher » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:55 am

Hi Guys
Well I have just loaded the rat, I remember seeing large green/red entry boxes or was it something called signals for dummies, I can't remember, anyone know what I mean?
Thanks

Pro Trader

Postby Pro Trader » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:13 am

TRO why do you choose to chart with Alpari a UK broker whilst taking trades from MBT? The D1 set by each broker is different so is there a particular reason why you chart with a broker from a different timezone?

If charting from say both MBT and Alpari, opps within 20 pips of the Daily low may appear on one whilst not on the other so do you take trades from either one which shows opps within 20 pips of the daily low?

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:43 am

I have 4 - 5 different forex feeds at any given time because some lead and some lag. Plus if my MB Trading feed goes down, I need to know if I need to call the deal desk.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”