2009.07.04 INDEPENDENT FROM WHAT?

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

mozdukemod

Postby mozdukemod » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:16 am

sorry, guys. i've been away at my day job since last posting.

i'll leave you boys to it concerning this thread. fwiw, bush had over 40 czars himself.

i'll see you in the trading threads and try to stay away from discussing politics. say what you may about obama, i think he's put his name on a lot of bush/cheney policies myself, but don't kid yourself that the grand old party is fighting against the move toward globalized profiteering.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

PTG

Postby PTG » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:33 pm

Humble wrote:
PTG wrote: Creature from Jekyll Island

Taken from your signature's link "such as President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, that have spoken out against it...etc"

Wonder if that's why he was assassinated?

Now that the US Govt has to borrow to have money printed, in order to pay the interest on the loans used to pay to have money printed - the end result must be getting very close.

Can capitalism survive without the US? As the "these Bankers" have too many insiders in the US Govt (even more so this admin?) would foreign Govt's have the guts to assassinate "these Bankers"?

Took this from the NLA thread, more appropriate over here.

Since the weekend is coming up. you might want to consider engaging yourself into watching some video's by Stefan Molyneux about STATISM which puts everything, and I mean EVERYTHING in a perspective and should enable you to see elephants in the room. They can be found on www.freedomainradio.com or, even better, the links to relevant video's there can be directly accessed through this URL: http://www.vrijspreker.nl/wp/author/Liberty_5-3000/

Having said that, I'd still like to spend a couple of words on your remarks.

Your ponderings about JFK might not be totally off. I read another interesting article about it a few weeks back, tried to find it but haven't yet. I will post it if I find it back. In any case, including this case, I never believe so-called explanations by those who have the monopoly on force, i.e. the state.

As for governments, including the US, there are 3 ways for them to get money: 1) tax, 2) borrow, 3) print. A fourth one is selling assets, but they never do in practice. Western states are in a bad shape. They will either have to default and inflate the money supply, leading to price inflation, or go bankrupt. Rest assured that we are currrently in the beginning of an end. The good news is that statism is dead, but it won't be gone without a big bang. I refer back to the video's listed before.

As for your question re. capitalism: it is a big mistake, made by most people, to put the tag "capitalism" to the system in the US, let alone in other western countries. The so-called capitalism in those states are more of a private-public partnership, in it's extreme form known as FASCISM, but the term CORPORATISM is certainly not misplaced to describe the current situation. CAPITALISM is all about FREE exchange of goods, on a VOLUNTARY basis. There is however nothing 'free' anymore, if it ever was. The state and its agencies intervene in everything, micromanaging everything and everybody. This is the result of a slope downhill from the industrial revolution era until today; a slope downhill because people are asking for the state to solve with force anything they don't like, thereby growing the state like a cancer. Once again I refer to this video's.

Bankers have the monopoly on the creation of money. The state can't live without them and they will certainly not be taken down. Even worse: look at the infiltration of the Goldman-Sachs boys into the US government. I am of the opinion, that we have seen a coup d'état by the bankers last year. Have a look on www.maxkeiser.com and http://market-ticker.org/ and you will get the idea.

While I'm at it, you might also want to read some stuff from www.lewrockwell.com, www.lewrockwell.com/blog, www.campaignforliberty.com

I am of the opinion that it is of no help to stick the head in the sand for the things that are currently happening, and I certainly do hope that everyone reading this is going to start (if not already doing so) to THINK logically and question everything, and I mean EVERYTHING that's being said, first and foremost through tout TV which is a total waste of time and is meant to keep people from thinking.

Hope this helps..
There's no business like [strike]show[/strike] covid19 business.

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:35 am

PTG wrote:
Humble wrote:

Taken from your signature's link "such as President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, that have spoken out against it...etc"

Now that the US Govt has to borrow to have money printed, in order to pay the interest on the loans used to pay to have money printed - the end result must be getting very close.

Can capitalism survive without the US? As the "these Bankers" have too many insiders in the US Govt (even more so this admin?) would foreign Govt's have the guts to assassinate "these Bankers"?

Since the weekend is coming up. you might want to consider engaging yourself into watching some video's by Stefan Molyneux about STATISM which puts everything, and I mean EVERYTHING in a perspective and should enable you to see elephants in the room. They can be found on www.freedomainradio.com or, even better, the links to relevant video's there can be directly accessed through this URL: http://www.vrijspreker.nl/wp/author/Liberty_5-3000/

Your ponderings about JFK might not be totally off. I read another interesting article about it a few weeks back, tried to find it but haven't yet. I will post it if I find it back. In any case, including this case, I never believe so-called explanations by those who have the monopoly on force, i.e. the state.

As for governments, including the US, there are 3 ways for them to get money: 1) tax, 2) borrow, 3) print. A fourth one is selling assets, but they never do in practice. Western states are in a bad shape. They will either have to default and inflate the money supply, leading to price inflation, or go bankrupt. Rest assured that we are currrently in the beginning of an end. The good news is that statism is dead, but it won't be gone without a big bang. I refer back to the video's listed before.

As for your question re. capitalism: it is a big mistake, made by most people, to put the tag "capitalism" to the system in the US, let alone in other western countries. The so-called capitalism in those states are more of a private-public partnership, in it's extreme form known as FASCISM, but the term CORPORATISM is certainly not misplaced to describe the current situation. CAPITALISM is all about FREE exchange of goods, on a VOLUNTARY basis. There is however nothing 'free' anymore, if it ever was. The state and its agencies intervene in everything, micromanaging everything and everybody. This is the result of a slope downhill from the industrial revolution era until today; a slope downhill because people are asking for the state to solve with force anything they don't like, thereby growing the state like a cancer. Once again I refer to this video's.

Bankers have the monopoly on the creation of money. The state can't live without them and they will certainly not be taken down. Even worse: look at the infiltration of the Goldman-Sachs boys into the US government. I am of the opinion, that we have seen a coup d'état by the bankers last year. Have a look on www.maxkeiser.com and http://market-ticker.org/ and you will get the idea.

While I'm at it, you might also want to read some stuff from www.lewrockwell.com, www.lewrockwell.com/blog, www.campaignforliberty.com

I am of the opinion that it is of no help to stick the head in the sand for the things that are currently happening, and I certainly do hope that everyone reading this is going to start (if not already doing so) to THINK logically and question everything, and I mean EVERYTHING that's being said, first and foremost through tout TV which is a total waste of time and is meant to keep people from thinking.

Hope this helps..

Some nice reads from the weekend, thanks PTG :)
WAS A YALE STUDENT. Now? Let's see!

PTG

Postby PTG » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:25 am

pablo101 wrote:
PTG wrote:
Humble wrote:

Hope this helps..

Some nice reads from the weekend, thanks PTG :)

My pleasure pablo101 ! Have a nice weekend !

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:27 am

If the government can FORCE us to pay for medical insurance, what's next?

If we give them this inch, who knows what mile they'll take!

LOCK AND LOAD.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

PTG

Postby PTG » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:53 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:what's next?

Then: the end of an Empire.

Most don't have a clue about what history has proven time and again.

DaleTee

Postby DaleTee » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:26 pm

I believe that a medical black market will appear for those who do not wish to stand in line at their government appointed place.

PTG

Postby PTG » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:45 pm

DaleTee wrote:I believe that a medical black market will appear for those who do not wish to stand in line at their government appointed place.

Well of course !

In case one doesn't have enough money to fly abroad to purchase better treatment at lower prices, one would be very smart to become good friends with people in the medical profession.

Note that the people who call for this fantastic system (not), are in the first category. They couldn't care less.

Note also that the pundits are asking for those people in gunvernment to take those measures. The ones in control are happy to oblige. It is like cattle asking to be slaughtered. Meanwhile, there's Hope for Change. Change in your bank account that is. Small change.

Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard - H.L. Mencken

It's already long overdue for people to realize this. The only thing to do next is to take back the control that has been given away.

http://www.voluntaryist.com/

Patch

Postby Patch » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:40 pm

These radicals are shredding the US Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Not one of the Founders nor a single state ever would have ratified the Constitution if they had a single inkling that the government being established would come to this. In fact they would have shredded it themselves and gone home.

These current events are despicable.

When the people fear the government you have TYRANNY
When the government fears the people we have FREEDOM and LIBERTY
-Thomas Jefferson
Last edited by Patch on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

PTG

Postby PTG » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:00 pm

Exactly Patch.

About those radicals:

Why Do You Submit to the People That Rule You ?

"Let's give these hubristic rapscallions the one thing that they detest most: resistance. And plenty of it."

I'm in.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”