2009.07.04 INDEPENDENT FROM WHAT?

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Patch

Postby Patch » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:33 pm

RJ & PTG

Debt it out of control in America, and with all the "bailout" spending is beyond my comprehension. Debt is what is behind the bust we have already experienced, and behind the bigger bust that is coming because of our government's unbridled spending. The US buck is worthless, and getting worth even less by the day.

Patch
In VA
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aVi

Postby aVi » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:32 am

Patch wrote:My son is moving to Houston, Hot & Humid, Texas.

Houston is a great city, your son will love it.

But, I prefer warm climates over cold. Grew up there.
Wake up Mr. Green...

Patch

Postby Patch » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:47 am

aVi

Tonight my wife and I go and see the kids and the grandson, as they leave tomorrow morning in a UHaul an I will pass you words along to them.

Patch
In VA
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

Subversive

You are so right

Postby Subversive » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:48 am

Unfortunately it has gotten to that point. We are an inch away from the point of no return. The problem is that the vast majority of our fellow citizens are ignorant of whats going on around them. We live in a land of
" SHEEPLE"

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:15 am

I was stopped at the Lukeville Border station by the US Customs and Border patrol on my way to Mexico. One officer was dressed in dark blue and the other was in full desert camo with an M-16.

Officer: Do you have any weapons?

Me: No.

Officer: Do you have any drugs?

Me: No.

Officer: Where are you going?

Me: Mexico.

Officer: What do you do for a living?

Me: I do not understand the question. (I was pissed off by this time. I am a US citizen and this is NOT Nazi Germany or is it?)

Officer: Open the hood and give us the keys.

They searched under the hood and in the back of my pickup but did not search in the cab. What a great search!!

Me: What is your ID number?

Officer: I will not give you my ID number?

Me: So you are not going to give me your ID number?

Officer: No.

I had already written down the name on his uniform.

If you do not think this is a big deal - THINK AGAIN.

Ever hear of the FOURTH AMENDMENT?

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

This was clearly an abuse of power because he didn't like my answers.

They had weapons, I did not. The playing field was not level.

Where I was going and what I do for a living is NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS!! This is AMERICA and we need to FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS OR LOSE THEM.

Government does NOT give you freedom, government takes your freedom away.

I called my Congressman and my attorney. This is not over by a long shot.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

jacal1

Postby jacal1 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:05 am

WOW, TRO that is blatant abuse but i think that is what citizens did not understand when they got the homeland security act!! Alot of hidden powers given to border guards and internal security "lock down USA".

My first opinion on Homeland Security act was allowing internal security overide citizen rights (GESTAPO rules!!)

hope you give it to them>
The fear of Jehovah is the beginning of knowledge, wisdom and discipline...Prov 1:7

DaleTee

Postby DaleTee » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:16 am

You will get nowhere with this. Customs & Immigration are considered outside the USA so you have no rights while there coming or going.
Grit your teeth and move on.

PTG

Postby PTG » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:20 pm

DaleTee wrote:You will get nowhere with this. Customs & Immigration are considered outside the USA so you have no rights while there coming or going.
Grit your teeth and move on.

Slavery is here. It has been ever since 1913. The time for moving on is something of the past... it's time for action !

End the FED !!
Stop the banksters !!

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/a ... 34732.html
There's no business like [strike]show[/strike] covid19 business.

Patch

Postby Patch » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:37 pm

I'm not happy about a lot of things that have been going on the last few months. The white house and congress and senate don't seem to care a wit about the US Constitution and continue to out do themselves almost on a daily basis.

One thing I am very happy about is that there haven't been any strikes in the US since September 11, 2001. I am personally very concerned about nukes, dirty nukes and EMP which would pretty much put an end to all electronics. Any one of the three, could cause great disruption.

Why the border officers decided to do a search of TRO's vehicle on the way to Mexico I don't know. I would expect broader enforcement of vehciles coming into the States from the north and south.

Though it is all a moot point as the southern and northern boarders are illegally crossed by who knows how many 100s or 1000s every day. If I were bringing in something nasty, I would not do so at a check point in the first place. --So I am still thinking about all this, our Constitution, our rights and our security. --Patch

PTG

Postby PTG » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:29 pm

Patch wrote:I'm not happy about a lot of things that have been going on the last few months. The white house and congress and senate don't seem to care a wit about the US Constitution and continue to out do themselves almost on a daily basis.

Politicans only care about their own pockets. Democracy: the God that failed.

http://mises.org/article.aspx?control=858
http://mises.org/misesreview_detail.aspx?control=199

One thing I am very happy about is that there haven't been any strikes in the US since September 11, 2001. I am personally very concerned about nukes, dirty nukes and EMP which would pretty much put an end to all electronics. Any one of the three, could cause great disruption.

Antrax in strategic places can potentially stifle a country. Yet all of the gunverment goons seem to be occupied by keeping the innocent under control whilst enabling the bad guys, themselves included, to inflict damage upon the innocent and take away their self-evident freedom.

Why the border officers decided to do a search of TRO's vehicle on the way to Mexico I don't know. I would expect broader enforcement of vehciles coming into the States from the north and south.

Travel to Mexico will increase despite the efforts to export the dreaded War on Drugs. Look at health care for instance: http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2009 ... care_N.htm

Though it is all a moot point as the southern and northern boarders are illegally crossed by who knows how many 100s or 1000s every day. If I were bringing in something nasty, I would not do so at a check point in the first place. --So I am still thinking about all this, our Constitution, our rights and our security. --Patch

Exactly. The Constitution is long dead because it safeguards The People from an omnipotent government. Google Judge Andrew Napolitano.
There's no business like [strike]show[/strike] covid19 business.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”