2009.06.17 DRAIN THE BANKS REV 8

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

fxfxfx

What exactly

Postby fxfxfx » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:05 pm

Hi dragon33,

How do you make your entry-decision @ the 2nd candle - dyn sr ?

can you please let me know ?

Do you only trade from 3-2/3-3 or do you also "surf" 2-2 ?

Thx in advance for your reply

Regards

fxfxfx

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

dragon33

Re: What exactly

Postby dragon33 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:28 pm

fxfxfx wrote:Hi dragon33,

Regards

fxfxfx

When the candle with the three on close. You wait for the other candle to close. Everybody try to catch the three immediately. No problem with that but before you do, you need to learn taking profit as soon as you have. A lot of people lose or BE just because they don't take profit (my mistake sometimes, but i know i'm not alone)
If you try to catch bigger runs you need to be (almost) sure the three is pinpoint on his place.
The next candle gives you 4 entrypoints (on H1) and you have a lot of decision time on this tmf. High, close, open and low are nice entry points.

The closer you get in after the three the smaller your SL will be. Risk ratio can be something like 1/5. You can also multiple entry and reduce your risk by playing with different lotsize and adding to your winning position. If you miss by hitting the SL you wait and reenter when same conditions are met as written above.
I trade very opportunity i see. 3-3 strong. 3-2 medium. 2-2 medium
3-2-2 strong. I suggest get in after a three and be ready to close when a number appears. If price is stopping get out and take what you can!

Shinobi-X

Postby Shinobi-X » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:18 am

dragon33 wrote:
If you try to catch bigger runs you need to be (almost) sure the three is pinpoint on his place...
3-3 strong. If price is stopping get out and take what you can!

Sums up my method there. That's what I've been doing exclusively for weeks now (well, actually trying to dig for more opportunities as I am getting more and more comfortable with 1 and 2 semas).

Have a great trading to all.
The gap between reality and dream is called action.

Shinobi-X

Shinobi-X97 Eyes template

Postby Shinobi-X » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:11 am

Looking back at my posts I noticed that I haven't answered one question that came from the guy I respected-TRO.

My grave mistake. I'm very sorry, TRO. In an attempt to answer his question I included a tpl file to show how I see things and the gray bar thereof.

My first thought before making the tpl as attached was I need to keep my vision (eyes) healthy enough to trade visually using the chart while maintaining my vision. All full-time traders used their eyes heavily, and I'm a full-time trader so I want to have my sight for the longest possible time. So I researched colors that could make my eyes comfortable and I tried to minimize bright colors. About the candle bars, the down/up candle is what I mostly see and that's why I set the shadow (both on down and up candle) with the same color.

Some traders put the colors they like but as for me I prefer this one. To each his own IMHO.

Red is brighter than Crimson, Lime is brighter than Green and White is brighter than Black... So here's my template. Updated.
Attachments
Shinobi-X97 tpl.rar
(45.51 KiB) Downloaded 981 times
The gap between reality and dream is called action.

PTG

Postby PTG » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:40 pm

dragon33 wrote:

Regards

fxfxfx

When the candle with the three on close. You wait for the other candle to close. Everybody try to catch the three immediately. No problem with that but before you do, you need to learn taking profit as soon as you have. A lot of people lose or BE just because they don't take profit (my mistake sometimes, but i know i'm not alone)
If you try to catch bigger runs you need to be (almost) sure the three is pinpoint on his place.
The next candle gives you 4 entrypoints (on H1) and you have a lot of decision time on this tmf. High, close, open and low are nice entry points.

The closer you get in after the three the smaller your SL will be. Risk ratio can be something like 1/5. You can also multiple entry and reduce your risk by playing with different lotsize and adding to your winning position. If you miss by hitting the SL you wait and reenter when same conditions are met as written above.
3-2-2 strong. I suggest get in after a three and be ready to close when a number appears. If price is stopping get out and take what you can!

Just collected 165 pips on the EU starting after the last sema 3 from yesterday using this principle plus KeY Reversal. I had to sit on my hands to not take profit at times :-& but it worked. Nice, veeeerrry nice :mrgreen:

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:59 pm

PTG wrote:
dragon33 wrote:

Regards

fxfxfx

Just collected 165 pips on the EU starting after the last sema 3 from yesterday using this principle plus KeY Reversal. I had to sit on my hands to not take profit at times :-& but it worked. Nice, veeeerrry nice :mrgreen:

Nice trading PTG Keep doing the same over and over again. Drain those **** banks.
When you feel comfortabel with it start doing this on multiple pairs. You will achive things you never dreamed of!!!

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:20 pm

This is funny,

I'm two days back on the forum and i've got 11 pm's about the DTB template!!!
The next few days i'll make some work on it here in this topic. It is not possible for me to answer all of you guys seperately.
I will show you a combination of the DTB with a multiple entry using horizontal lines and tiny SL for huge pips.
Please be patient.

fxfxfx

Good day

Postby fxfxfx » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:29 pm

Awesome,

Booked 3 Trades with in summary 199 PIPS with only risking about 70 PIPS in summary...

57 with USDJPY
57 with USDCAD
85 with GBPUSD

Will code an EA which will give me pre-signals (e-mail or audio) for 3 sema and confirming signal (2Shift candle is a 3 sema and 1Shift candle is not a 3sema) because I have to work and I often do not have the time to look at the charts.

If anyone is also interested - let me know - I will take you to the waiting-list and e-mail it once it is finished.

Nice trading...

fxfxfx

PTG

Postby PTG » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:56 pm

dragon33 wrote:Nice trading PTG Keep doing the same over and over again. Drain those **** banks.
When you feel comfortabel with it start doing this on multiple pairs. You will achive things you never dreamed of!!!

Thank you sir 8) as well as TRO, MO and others kind enough to spill the beans of their trading.

Proud to be part of an inspiring, positive community without cry-babies =; and knuckleheads like you see them on other forums. Let's keep it that way !! :D

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:09 pm

Traders, if you have trading or indicator questions DO NOT SEND PEOPLE PMs!!

Post your trading and indicator questions in the forums.

PMs are for things like addresses, phone numbers and bank accounts.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”