2009.06.17 DRAIN THE BANKS REV 8

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

foreman01

Postby foreman01 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:04 pm

If the 3 is at the top of the chart, the price is coming down and if it's at the bottom, it's coming up. I checked numerous charts and see this to always be true. Am I on the right track?
If I may answer. The semaphor will move if the market is trending. So you need to wait for a retrace. TRO recommends at least 5 pips from the tip of the semaphor.

his instructions are repeated in many places on how to trade the semaphor
http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1681&start=0

1) Only trade if there is a 1, 2 or 3 semafor on the current or previous H1 candle. NO EXCEPTIONS.

2) After you see the semafor on the H1 chart, look at the M15 chart for the long(light blue) and short(pink) triggers based on TRO DYNAMIC FIBS SR TRAIL indicator.

3) When price touches the trigger you enter. DON'T THINK, JUST ACT!

4) Only ONE TRADE PER M15 CANDLE. If price goes against you, just wait.

5) If price went against you and makes a new dynamic sup/res level, get ready to enter at the trigger. If you can't see how this work, then DO NOT TRADE IT. I have entered up to 3 times.

6) What's the STOP LOSS? The stop loss is your maximum allowed loss per trade based on your money management.

7) What's the TAKE PROFIT? You take what you can. I usually take 5+ pips and leave more on the table.

Try this method using a micro lot or 0.1 mini lot. Trade it this way until you feel comfortable and are profitable on a consistent basis. Just trade it, AS IS, and don't add anything to it to improve it. You'll be amazed at how profitable a simple method can be.

A few months later TRO added the Stopping Volume indicator which gives extra confirmation that the semaphor is showing a change in direction.

But that is the thing you have to be aware of is that the semaphor may be marking the current high or low point of a trend, and so you need to have your stops in mind.

EDIT: The "TRO DYNAMIC FIBS SR TRAIL" mentioned in step 2 will mark the 5 pip difference from the tip of where the semaphor is located. You can changed the settings to be larger than 5 pips.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

zulemara

Postby zulemara » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:39 pm

sorry, I should have clarified.

The 3 makes the top or bottom and yes, I would wait for the proper trigger line. The problem, or at least my problem, is being patient enough to know that the new high/low has been hit and then entering. I saw TRO's instructions on multiple entries because even when it hits a new high or low with a long wick, it will come back.

I will have to try this during london tonight. too slow with only one market open and asian session is too slow also.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:24 pm

The main thing about reversing is:

DO NOT REVERSE ON THE BREAKOUT CANDLE - WAIT FOR IT TO CLOSE!!

The indicator tells you that.

There is an input to turn IDIOT MODE "on", if you have difficulty understanding this. Trust me, you would have to be an IDIOT to reverse when IDIOT MODE is on...LOL!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

zulemara

Postby zulemara » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:58 am

Thank you for the response. I will update to version 8 and turn on idiot mode just to be sure lol. The only time I have lost in a trade with DTB is when I entered at the wrong time and a new high or low was formed and my stop was too tight.

zulemara

Postby zulemara » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:57 pm

did testing last night. I got lucky about 10pm and a whole bunch of 3s were setting up. I was patient and waited for the proper setup and only had 1 loss. All the others hit 30 pip TP! Overall, up 10% from one night.

Now the key is having the same patience and ability to handle DD when I'm live with real money.

I had literally every currency pair my broker offers open with DTB on it. If you could pick 5 pairs that setup trades fairly frequently, which 5 would you recommend?

iDash

Postby iDash » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:01 pm

Hey guys, I need help with DTB r8 indicators.

I've loaded the template tro_drain_the_banks_rev08.tpl onto mt4. Only to find that the chart that was loaded to be clustered with too many dashed lines, trendlines, wording, etc.

I went through this thread and most of the charts that TRO has posted only contain the semafors, the 'X's, the dotted lines (TRO_DYN_FIB_SR_trail), and a few wordings to the side.

I want to know how I can get rid of the excess indicators on my chart and just have the necessary ones on.

Thanks,

iDash

janoko

Postby janoko » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:56 am

I luv this indi very usefull. Keep it up yr good work TRO..!!

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:03 pm

iDash wrote:Hey guys, I need help with DTB r8 indicators.

I've loaded the template tro_drain_the_banks_rev08.tpl onto mt4. Only to find that the chart that was loaded to be clustered with too many dashed lines, trendlines, wording, etc.

I went through this thread and most of the charts that TRO has posted only contain the semafors, the 'X's, the dotted lines (TRO_DYN_FIB_SR_trail), and a few wordings to the side.

I want to know how I can get rid of the excess indicators on my chart and just have the necessary ones on.

Thanks,

iDash

The 3 Level ZZ Semafor indicator has an input TRO.MODS. Set it to FALSE.

iDash

Postby iDash » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:48 pm

Thank you TRO

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:01 pm

The draining continues...

Return to “TheRumpledOne”