2009.06.17 DRAIN THE BANKS REV 8

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

jacal1

sema candle close and next candle close DTB

Postby jacal1 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:55 pm

Indigo,

Here my trade from UK market a lot of slowdown due to news anticipation and options expiry but once this got started it was abrupt and short lived. then the draining began

Once again I noticed something here and as I was looking at some history on H1 for GBP/USD pair and it appeared in this case 3sema appeared and ended in bearish candle I already got in as I also was using a simple Buyzone (_bz_everyhour_g) that TRO had here but it so happened it also ended around my initial entry,

SL, this is were it is key to find where your S/R lines are as these could be used for your SL dont just use a random 20 pip from your entry learn where the S/R lines are and then build a strategy from there mine is usually S/R +10 my SL is always a mental one unless I go to bed and even then its usually set to cover a profit already.

well so it happens the next candle ended lower than close of sema candle entered second postion (this would have been my initial entry if sema candle had not ended in bearish).

SL is around 6565-75 +10 (extreme but acceptable as I was working of a 3sema + a failure) as this was this congestion that was happening earlier. both positions ended in with 40 pips, market went all the way to 1.6450

On the way up as you can see trade could have also been made two good entries once again sema although only a 2, sema candle ended bullish next candle closed at not optimum but still higher than open of sema candle good enough for me SL in hindsight would have been break of the 2 sema as the 3 is lurking all the way at 1.6375.

try using these examples as they seem to be good historically and past 3 days have been a turnaround since implementing this that is why I added buyzone for in between semas as I would like to to be somewhat productive when I am able to be in front of the computer.

Lukx,

I'm sorry that you feel the way you do, the system is based on the house to win but if you factor in that the brokers themselves are individual entities in a huge market its an open playing field although they may have brought a tank to the fight and we a grenade (tools) its how we use the grenade that will make it effective, I hope in whatever you endeavor that you succeed good luck!

DTB!!
Attachments
dtb.gif
blue were historical positive entries
dtb.gif (10.72 KiB) Viewed 3619 times
The fear of Jehovah is the beginning of knowledge, wisdom and discipline...Prov 1:7

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Patch

Postby Patch » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:07 pm

Indigo

Yes I believe the TRO_buyzone_time.ex4 is in the Donational set. A bargain at any price, and a lot less than I've wasted on coded trash.

Are you trading demo dollars or the real thing. What country are you in anyway? I was thinking about you and a post I recently read by MO. If we only risk 2% per trade, we can survive a lot of surprises. And indeed we all should always be ready for supprises. What if there is some kind of a terror strike somewhere? There was 9/11, then the train in Spain, and the metro in London on 7/4 I think.

I've been papering the BZ. Three days ago started with USDJPY. Three days in a row made my 10pip target, and done for the day. 10 pips times one contract isn't too much. 10 pips time 10 or 50 contracts- times net win 3 days a week in profit starts to build up to 60 then 70 then 80 then 90 then 100 contracts. I am doing the NY open. Oh yeah, then their is London and Tokoyo. Wow. --Patch (is learning how to multiply!!! )
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

Patch

Postby Patch » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:32 am

Indigo

Below are the chart shots I took after reading your post above about moving dynamic semafors. The indicator on the bottom of the charts is the CCI Woodies. I will attach this also. The green and redish dots also change along the way during the current bar formation.

Notice on Chart 1, the 3Sema originally appeared on the red candle, moved over to the green as it was forming, then moved and stayed on the second green.
Chart 2 you see the 3Sema went away.
Chart 3 the 3Sema drops down as the 2nd red candle does the same.
Chart 4 the red candle turns green and never looks back--this 3Sema low holds through early evening as Chart 5 shows.
I hope this helps, --Patch

[Charts removed as wrong thread to post in]
Last edited by Patch on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

Patch

Postby Patch » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:06 am

Indigo

Here is the settings and the CCI Woodies indi.

Watching and continuing to think about direction change, be it retrace or reverse, in DTB TRO uses the color of the last hour close candle determines direction; then there are the Sema's and then the entry dots. So for scalping I am going to try the closed hour color is my direction, CCI-W color match, entry bar must be same color as closed hour bar. I'll set up a set of 4 charts, H1, M15, M5, M1 and work with this on $-Y and G-$.
Attachments
CCI_Woodie.mq4
(8.26 KiB) Downloaded 212 times
cci woodies ALL inputs LINES COLOR.jpg
cci woodies ALL inputs LINES COLOR.jpg (41.83 KiB) Viewed 3550 times

BlackPearl

Question: Gold Numbers

Postby BlackPearl » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:37 am

I am starting to get used to the system, but I have a question. What is the Gold Number that seems to appear from time to time? In this case it is the number 1.41914.

Thanks,

BP

jacal1

Postby jacal1 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:44 am

I do believe its potential pip area for break, I also see these and when it is reached or new low is reached it moves..
The fear of Jehovah is the beginning of knowledge, wisdom and discipline...Prov 1:7

noone22

Postby noone22 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:50 pm

Patch wrote:Patch

Hi, Patch
Could you tell me,
which indicator is giving this alarm
(as on your charts):
Look for GBPUSD SHORT on M5 (MightyZone)?

PTG

Postby PTG » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:20 pm

noone22 wrote:which indicator is giving this alarm
(as on your charts):
Look for GBPUSD SHORT on M5 (MightyZone)?

Blubbb_MightyZones
There's no business like [strike]show[/strike] covid19 business.

Patch

Postby Patch » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:57 pm

noone22

I agree with PTG, the Blubbb_MightyZones. I've not turned it on or off, so the default is on. I will be glad to post it here for you if you can't find it with a search. I think it is under the thread Blubbbs Free indicators and EA.

Patch

my way to drain

Postby 300 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:40 pm

my way to drain the banks. you all should drain the banks! lets do it..
Attachments
e1.jpg
e1.jpg (139.44 KiB) Viewed 3389 times
e2.jpg
e2.jpg (81.62 KiB) Viewed 3404 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”