2009.06.02 NEVER LOSE AGAIN OVER 500,000 VIEWS ON BABYPIPS

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

carrigan

Postby carrigan » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:35 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:Fact is BabyPips did not handle the situation properly.

Why shut down the most popular thread on your forum? That makes no business sense, now does it?

If they were bothered about that you'd still have those threads live & kicking on there.

You only need to refer back to what occured when they performed a similar cull of that self-styled guru & supposed savior of the newbie kingdom, Parker.

Wasn't his '350 pips + a squirt of ice cream' nonsense hailed as some sort of modern trading classic? lol. Apparently, it didn't take the forum long to move on from that tragedy.

Your threads will now join his in the basement gathering dust. Had yo both used your heads & utilized a stop-loss policy instead of persuing a confrontational, high risk game you might have gained a little traction & leverage over there.

Fact is, the Babypips engine will continue to purr with or without yours or Parkers material. Members will fall away only to be replaced with a conveyor belt of fresh meat. Old threads will fade & die & new material will take their place...........& the beat goes on.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Patch

Postby Patch » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:10 pm

carrigan

And sadly the conveyor belt rolls on. and people are still people, smart and stupid, sometime smart and some times stupid. The one thing we need is love. And love forgives a multitude of sins. I know cause Patch Mama has forgiven Patch Papa a multitude, as has Patch Papa. Love and Forgiviness.
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

carrigan

Postby carrigan » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:42 pm

That's a fact Mr Patch. This old game of forum participation sure does attract a weird & wonderful bunch of people to the table.

Sooner or later though ego's begin facing up & butting heads & unfortunately once that all kicks off neither side will give ground, & we all know where that ends up :lol:

Bridges get firebombed & they rarely, if ever, get re-built.

Who Am I ?

Postby Who Am I ? » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:07 pm

Hi Patch, your post reminded me of a shakspere quote:
Forgiveness is the noblest revenge!!!

Thank you...

Have been going thru a course from Yale on human psychology..
Pretty interesting.... Its a free course.

Course on Psychology from Yale University

-- WAI

Patch wrote:carrigan

And sadly the conveyor belt rolls on. and people are still people, smart and stupid, sometime smart and some times stupid. The one thing we need is love. And love forgives a multitude of sins. I know cause Patch Mama has forgiven Patch Papa a multitude, as has Patch Papa. Love and Forgiviness.

foreman01

Postby foreman01 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:54 pm

Note: I am posting these links in a couple of different threads so that they can be easily found]

Someplace here on Kreslik somebody posted the babypips archive, and I got it, but can't find the links. SOOOO ...

I reupped them to rapidshare in case anybody is looking for them

http://rapidshare.com/files/279087561/NLA_Babypips1.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/279087755/NLA_Babypips2.zip

They don't have images unfortunately, although sometimes there is a link to an image stored at an offsite location

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”