2009.05.23 DRAIN THE BANKS - REV 007

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

dcrowley06

Postby dcrowley06 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:17 pm

I noticed that when I attached the template to three charts, my fXPro Metatrader window goes extremely slow now. I also have four other charts in the background with an EA running on them, but didn't see the slowdown until the three DTB charts were added.

I also run FXDD Metatrader window with 10 chart windows that have a manual trade indicator on them as well. This doesn't seem to slow down the MT4 platform on the FXDD. I don't run DTB on the FXDD MT4 window.

So has anyone else seen a slowdown if attached to multiple charts (3 in my case) and have any ideas or suggestions for speeding this up? I have missed a couple of closes because it literally takes 10 seconds sometimes to refresh the page.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

A-GAME

Postby A-GAME » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:44 pm

I was missing trades also so i just started watching the charts more and relying on the alerts less

ilovetro

Postby ilovetro » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Hi everyone, learning the DTB system here. I am demo trading on Alpari UK.

I have no problem running the DTB system on multiple charts. I run H1,M15,M5 at the same time on one pair, and I only concentrate on this one pair at the moment (EURJPY).

I notice that the system is very simple in theory, but practically it's another matter - needs a lot of concentration and discipline to execute the suggested steps. Some variation/interpretation might be needed depending on individual trading style/experience and price changes.

Wish me good luck! I am still learning the trade and hope everyone (including TRO of course) could give me a hand :) Thanks in advance

Bushfella

Postby Bushfella » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:56 am

Hi, sometimes the more you learn the less you know it seems. Can anyone please confirm that the gold coloured figure in a box that sometimes appears above the resistance or below the support is a target for a breakout trade. Thanks
Hunters are amongst the world's most effective conservationists

udokaestner

Postby udokaestner » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:25 am

Hello TRO and everyone,

my first post in this forum.

Well, the DTB system seems to be a good thing.
The only problem seems to me to place the order at the right time with the required entry price.
As far as I understood orders suppose to be stop orders in case of using the rebound of a price level in the direction of the price move.

Usually Metatrader brokers want a certain distance to the recent price. In this case it is only possible to place a market order, which will cost some pips. Also the order window wants to be filled with tp and sl prices if you don't want to go out there without stopploss and eventually tp.

How do you people manage this?

Isn't it possible to create a script, that takes the price levels automaticly from the indicator into an order window (as well as the direction) , so that one can execute the precise order with one click?

Greetings from Germany

Udo

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:53 pm

COMING SOON!

Notice the DO NOT REVERSE MESSAGES and the High/Low of the day lines.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Bushfella

Postby Bushfella » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:22 pm

Hopefully to help all the other people new to DTB, I've just read all the posts for rev 6 for I think the 4th time (as well as rev7). Things are making more sense each time so its worth going through them all. One thing not mentioned anywhere though is the gold number which sometimes appears. I think it must be a target.

The "do not reverse" sign usually appears after I've entered though LOL but I think I have learned today when not to reverse!!

ilovetro

Postby ilovetro » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:19 pm

thanks bushfella. just wonder if you could share your tips on DTB. i think every bit of goodies helps :)

A-GAME

Postby A-GAME » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:08 am

MORE SCREEN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats whats helping me the most anyway :)

Bushfella

Postby Bushfella » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:40 am

ilovetro

Apart form "read and re-read" as I posted, you don't want tips from me - I'm still broke LOL.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”