2009.04.15 DRAIN THE BANKS - REV 006

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

ArkRider

Questions again

Postby ArkRider » Tue May 26, 2009 1:22 am

[quote="TheRumpledOne"]I just tested it and it seems to work fine.

The indicator uses BID for shorts and ASK for longs.

I am not sure why it would trigger late.

YOU HAVE TO POST A CHART SO I CAN SEE THE PROBLEM - I CAN'T FIX WHAT I CAN'T SEE.[/quote]

Hello TheRumpleOne,

Yes, the alert is working fine since I've quoted someone else's past request regarding to the sound alert as the same subject. Thanks for your testing.

I get it now for the alert whenever price is touching the trigger line so the sound being triggered and then I need to check for the training wheel signals whether it is one of the four signals for entry or not. Please correct me if wrong.

Questions about the DTB Rev 7 added the D1 signal, the trade is safer if D1 is in same direction of H1, right ? Or that trade might get more pips ? Why looking at D1, how about H4 ?

Thanks a lot.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue May 26, 2009 2:00 am

Yes, if D1 and H1 agree, it is very risky to trade against it.

Ask Rev 7 questions in the Rev 7 thread. Thanks.

I don't use H4.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

ArkRider

Thanks

Postby ArkRider » Tue May 26, 2009 7:01 am

[quote="TheRumpledOne"]Yes, if D1 and H1 agree, it is very risky to trade against it.

Ask Rev 7 questions in the Rev 7 thread. Thanks.

I don't use H4.[/quote]

Hi TheRumpleOne,

Great, thanks for your help.

Have a very nice day.

Shinobi-X

Postby Shinobi-X » Fri May 29, 2009 1:51 am

Well...

I've come here again to tell the progress of my trading. It's still on the track and I'm on the green for 199 pips this week with only 5 trades. not much, but it's ok. 3 zz tends to mark the extreme levels so it won't work that well during a trending / breakout phase, that's for sure. My method primarily concentrates on taking pip using '3' as a signal and therefore, I have to let my position ride for sometime (or hours) and I have to restrict myself from potential trades using '1' or '2' -this is the downside of my method. If I followed yesterday's '1' on E/J and entered a position (going against my method), I would get killed because it moved hundreds of pips away from that point (if you followed E/J chart yesterday you will understand what I'm talking about because today's chart doesn't have the '1' that I'm talking about due to the fact that the price pushed the '1' very far that it now become '3').

So far I've managed to grab 980 pips with 100% accuracy (9 wins out of 9 trades, still a long way to go though) and I'm anxiously waiting for my breakout to the 1000 level. Frankly, I've never been able to break through that level before because I was previously a full-time scalper. For those who questioned the method DTB or its modification I have nothing but to testify that this thing REALLY WORK and IT'S WORKING GREAT. To those still learning how to trade, I urge you to concentrate on one pair until you get acquainted with it and then, only then, will you understand how the pair react (I believe TRO mentioned this somewhere on this forum) and the simple statistics of it. For the rest of the traders...enjoy your pips!

Have a great weekend!
The gap between reality and dream is called action.

canadianseal

True believer of Drain the Banks still in RED

Postby canadianseal » Fri May 29, 2009 3:02 am

Hi All, Dear TRO,
I'm a true believer of your Drain the Bank System. I truely believe it works. However, I'm still in red trading live in standard size. I enter when I see the semafor in place. I use 20pips SL and 10 pips TP. I'm trading GBPUSD only. I got stop out during some stong move yesterday. Would you please elaborate a little bit more on using the DTB template. Should I wait for the signal "OK to buy / sell" to enter. Most of the time, the system said "Wait" / "Res/Sup breakout". I know I must have down something wrong in the entry timing. I can see huge profit, but I didn't get it. Thank you in advance.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri May 29, 2009 3:58 am

"Should I wait for the signal "OK to buy / sell" to enter. "

Also, you enter long when RESISTANCE BREAKOUT or you enter short when SUPPORT BREAKOUT first appears. Don't be 20 pips late to the party.

The semafor is NOT the signal to enter a trade.

And, you do NOT have to "believe" in DTB. THIS IS TRADING, not "faith".

kiss trader

Postby kiss trader » Sun May 31, 2009 5:28 am

Hello, I am new here, I am trying to learn the "Drain the Banks Method" , past week I have been running it on real time and I now undersatnd how the dynamic SR dots work, how plotting and dynamic adjusting gets done... I find it very cool..

My question may sound a little silly for advanced users, its about the semafors, as I still dont understand if there is an eventual dynamic adjusting... once they get plotted could they also un-plott and get plotted on a diferent bar...
I already know they will eventually plott a new one on a diferent bar in the future, my question is if it can get un-plotted...

I see on the rev002 how for example the 3 yellow dot will jump to a new pivot , seems like rev 006 will only show this jump on its plotting, would this "after jump" plotting (from rev006) could still get un-plotted ? and if yes under wich conditions

I would aprecciate an answer on this as I am looking a little bit on some historical data on this and I would like to know if I would miss some signals that are not there in the past as thats only historical data and may differ to what was plotted on real time...

thank you very much Mr Avery for your great contributions and extreme simplicity... I know that God its blessing you a lot for this, cheers Walt.

lukx

Postby lukx » Sun May 31, 2009 8:49 pm

TRO, just to make sure this is what you mean when saying "enter when first breakout appears" are those first breakouts ?

kiss trader

Postby kiss trader » Sun May 31, 2009 11:04 pm

kiss trader wrote:Hello, I am new here, I am trying to learn the "Drain the Banks Method" , past week I have been running it on real time and I now undersatnd how the dynamic SR dots work, how plotting and dynamic adjusting gets done... I find it very cool..

My question may sound a little silly for advanced users, its about the semafors, as I still dont understand if there is an eventual dynamic adjusting... once they get plotted could they also un-plott and get plotted on a diferent bar...
I already know they will eventually plott a new one on a diferent bar in the future, my question is if it can get un-plotted...

I see on the rev002 how for example the 3 yellow dot will jump to a new pivot , seems like rev 006 will only show this jump on its plotting, would this "after jump" plotting (from rev006) could still get un-plotted ? and if yes under wich conditions

I would aprecciate an answer on this as I am looking a little bit on some historical data on this and I would like to know if I would miss some signals that are not there in the past as thats only historical data and may differ to what was plotted on real time...

thank you very much Mr Avery for your great contributions and extreme simplicity... I know that God its blessing you a lot for this, cheers Walt.

There is no need to answer my previous question, I guess that rev 002 of the semafor ( with the tro_dynamic fibs_sr ) leaves the history plotted of where the "3" yellow dots where ploted previously, could this be correct ? thanks Walt.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:44 am

lukx:

Yes, the one at the top is a breakout.

Whenever you see the blue dot getting pushed down, that's a break out of support.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”