2009.04.15 DRAIN THE BANKS - REV 006

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

juju

Postby juju » Sun May 24, 2009 1:09 am

Totally my lack of skills as a noob to this programming stuff, but I didn't find if there is an eld code for tradestation in your dtbanks indicator. Thanks for any direction!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

rowdy

Postby rowdy » Sun May 24, 2009 1:34 am

juju wrote:Totally my lack of skills as a noob to this programming stuff, but I didn't find if there is an eld code for tradestation in your dtbanks indicator. Thanks for any direction!

juju,
You wont get the full blown DTB for tradestation. However, look in the motherlodes for tradestation for and eld called TRO_Dynamic_Fibs_SR.
Again, this is the best you can do. Also, consider downloading a demo MT4 platform with Alpari or MB Trading. I costs you nothing.
Then you can get the whole thing. With just Tradestation, you will miss out on 3_Level_ZZ_semafor which I am just bonkers over.
All I need is Supply and Demand

Nessa Novembian

Postby Nessa Novembian » Sun May 24, 2009 3:47 pm

Hii Avery,

i have a great result with dtb but i get a big loss too. i use this method for two weeks but there was something i cant understand with the rules. the rules said that never againts the H1 direction and my question is based on what to see the direction, H1 multi meter candle color or H1 bias cause sometime it show the the opposite direction.

Nessa

rowdy

Postby rowdy » Sun May 24, 2009 8:21 pm

john225 wrote:What is the HitRate of winning trades of the DTB system?

I said 80% earlier, but it is more like 67%. However, the results speak for themselves. The position size is a minilot so the Total Net Profit is in pips.
This is over 16 trading days for this month alone. 40 pips per day average with only a 2% drawdown and a profit factor over 3. Keep in mind this is just one symbol. Imagine adding 3 or 4 more uncorrelated symbols to that. You get the idea. This is just one way of trading it and I havent even started to improve on this yet. Are you sold?
Attachments
DTB.doc
(36.5 KiB) Downloaded 1538 times
All I need is Supply and Demand

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun May 24, 2009 10:32 pm

Nessa Novembian wrote:Hii Avery,

i have a great result with dtb but i get a big loss too. i use this method for two weeks but there was something i cant understand with the rules. the rules said that never againts the H1 direction and my question is based on what to see the direction, H1 multi meter candle color or H1 bias cause sometime it show the the opposite direction.

Nessa

1) You decide how much you lose. You can always exit.

2) You will have to post a chart show the "opposite" direction.

Thanks
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun May 24, 2009 10:38 pm

rowdy wrote:
john225 wrote:What is the HitRate of winning trades of the DTB system?

I said 80% earlier, but it is more like 67%. However, the results speak for themselves. The position size is a minilot so the Total Net Profit is in pips.
This is over 16 trading days for this month alone. 40 pips per day average with only a 2% drawdown and a profit factor over 3. Keep in mind this is just one symbol. Imagine adding 3 or 4 more uncorrelated symbols to that. You get the idea. This is just one way of trading it and I havent even started to improve on this yet. Are you sold?

Nice work, Rowdy. Please post that HERE

Thanks for sharing.

juju

Postby juju » Mon May 25, 2009 10:01 am

Rowdy, Thanks for the direction and input!

ArkRider

Postby ArkRider » Mon May 25, 2009 9:12 pm

[quote="TheRumpledOne"]Hello, I have been following DTB system for several days and found that most signals produce profits rather quickly on GBPUSD and EURJPY. However, many times the audible signal seems to come late making it necessary to watch the M15 chart and enter with visual confirmation.

I DON'T USE THE AUDIBLE ALERT. I AM NOT SURE.

For instance today at 9:40 EDT (13:40 GMT ) an alert sounded to short GBPUSD at 1.5283. But the market price was 1.5256, 27 pips below the signal price. So, the question in my mind was does the alert mean that when price returns to 1.5283 to sell, or was the alert just late in sounding?

NOT SURE. I WILL HAVE TO CHECK.

Like the system, glad to be here.

GLAD TO HAVE YOU.[/quote]

Hello TheRumpledOne,

I've followed your DTB system in the chat room for a week. This is the best system ever seen plus it is fun and very profitable to trade. I love to join the circle of Draining the Bank every day !

As you can see from the above quote, you've built in audio alert in M15 DTB indicator but I know you are not using it. Would you please to modify the sound pop up alerts so that it only alerts the four training wheel signals for ok buy, ok short, and two resistance breaks ? It would be very helpful in following the perfect training wheel trades in stead of the current sound alerts.

Thanks a lot.

Have a wonderful memorial day.

ArkRider

Training Wheel Audio Alerts

Postby ArkRider » Mon May 25, 2009 9:13 pm

[quote="TheRumpledOne"]Hello, I have been following DTB system for several days and found that most signals produce profits rather quickly on GBPUSD and EURJPY. However, many times the audible signal seems to come late making it necessary to watch the M15 chart and enter with visual confirmation.

I DON'T USE THE AUDIBLE ALERT. I AM NOT SURE.

For instance today at 9:40 EDT (13:40 GMT ) an alert sounded to short GBPUSD at 1.5283. But the market price was 1.5256, 27 pips below the signal price. So, the question in my mind was does the alert mean that when price returns to 1.5283 to sell, or was the alert just late in sounding?

NOT SURE. I WILL HAVE TO CHECK.

Like the system, glad to be here.

GLAD TO HAVE YOU.[/quote]

Hello TheRumpledOne,

I've followed your DTB system in the chat room for a week. This is the best system ever seen plus it is fun and very profitable to trade. I love to join the circle of Draining the Bank every day !

As you can see from the above quote, you've built in audio alert in M15 DTB indicator but I know you are not using it. Would you please to modify the sound pop up alerts so that it only alerts the four training wheel signals for ok buy, ok short, and two resistance breaks ? It would be very helpful in following the perfect training wheel trades in stead of the current sound alerts.

Thanks a lot.

Have a wonderful memorial day.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon May 25, 2009 10:48 pm

I just tested it and it seems to work fine.

The indicator uses BID for shorts and ASK for longs.

I am not sure why it would trigger late.

YOU HAVE TO POST A CHART SO I CAN SEE THE PROBLEM - I CAN'T FIX WHAT I CAN'T SEE.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”