2009.04.15 DRAIN THE BANKS - REV 006

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Shinobi-X

Postby Shinobi-X » Mon May 18, 2009 9:10 am

To the GREAT TRO,

Thank you for your kind words, you are truly a man of understanding. Just like you said, everyone must use the tool and make it fit for themselves. Because no matter how good the tool is it is eventually the trader that will have to initiate the trade (unless you are using EA or any robo trader) and I am happy to have read the DTB thread.

I just want to report that I am currently 140+ in the green trading E/J (entered early in the 05:00 GMT for 127.503).

Great trading to ALL...
The gap between reality and dream is called action.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

jgadefelth

Postby jgadefelth » Mon May 18, 2009 5:29 pm

Shinobi-X How do you determine when the 3 have stoped from moving i dont understand that ?

best regards

Nessa Novembian

Postby Nessa Novembian » Tue May 19, 2009 5:02 am

Shinobi-x,

Hii, its nice to hear what have you get whit this system. like the question before, how do you determine if the yellow has stoped?
please advice

Shinobi-X

answers

Postby Shinobi-X » Tue May 19, 2009 6:24 am

@ jgadefelth and Nessa Novembian

I've been trying to define how and when... but I've failed every time i tried (this is even before using the current 3 level method). Because ultimately the price will move as far and as often as it wish. However, there are tools out there that will help give an edge to us. Tools like volume, S/R (a long history of it), MAs, and they contribute huge success to the traders that dwell with them.

What I do now is... I never want to determine when and how. I simply follow the price. I STALK it. maybe you'll miss 25 pips, 30 pips, or even as far as 100 pips but its worth the time. I usually wait after several hours until the price move to the other direction and then I go with it. The main idea is to follow the price, not guess (yes, trying to catch a bottom or top is a meaningless effort because nobody knows where the bottom or the top is-correct me if I'm wrong here). You don't have to stay in front of your monitor all day long but be sure to check it every hour or two. Depending on your MM, you might want to lock your profit when you see them after several hours in the green (for me though, I will wait until the next 3rd signal to exit and enter again-this is how I got huge pips).

You might want to check your E/J chart now to see how it work out.

All credit goes to the coder and especially TRO.

Good trading to ALL.

jgadefelth

Postby jgadefelth » Tue May 19, 2009 8:10 am

shinobi-x thanks for your answear, and if i understand you right you just wait for 2 or more candles after the 3 has come in the right direction ?

and the nyou just wait for a signal in the opposite direction so under the market hours you are in the market all the time long or short ?

best regards

Shinobi-X

Postby Shinobi-X » Tue May 19, 2009 11:40 am

this is why I tested the method using M1 to see what would it be like during such and such market condition. did you check your e/j just after I post the previous comment? the first appearance of 3rd icon was 00:00 GMT 5/19/09 at it had moved several times ever since. the current icon stand at 10:00 GMT 5/19/09. you would incur unrealized loss (or it could be a realized loss if you closed the position) of approx. 130 pips if you jumped in on the first appearance and waited only 3 hours. I mentioned several hours not 2 or 3 hours.

additionally, if I'm green for like 40 pips I will most likely lock-in 20 pips using SL and let the price run gradually. if I'm green for like 70 pips I lock-in 50 pips. however, I don't use TSL because this method of profit locking means you are willing to lag behind for a xx pips (I stalk the price so I don't need TSL, unless I go to bed or leave the position during weekend), that's why I prefer to move the SL manually.

you can always stay in the market if you prefer so, but I sure don't do that. there is a time to recover physically or to get relaxed, enjoy the fresh air...

you seriously want to look at your e/j chart now though... there might be something good happening during the US session.

this far I can help you but I am unable to explain anything other than this because it will be very subjective in terms that you might have any other supporting knowledge that can help you define your own rules to refine the current one. just like TRO said "each trader must find his own way"

Good trading ALL.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue May 19, 2009 12:12 pm

Shinobi-X:

Please post charts showing your trades so we can see what you see.

Thanks.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Shinobi-X

Postby Shinobi-X » Tue May 19, 2009 1:05 pm

@ TheRumpledOne

as you wish sire...
Attachments
ej.gif
ej.gif (16.98 KiB) Viewed 3828 times

werner

Postby werner » Tue May 19, 2009 2:45 pm

hi tro:
there isn't a tradestaion indicator for drian the banks ...or is it??

thanks in regards
werner

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue May 19, 2009 8:19 pm

You can use the TRO DYNAMIC FIBS SR indicator on TS.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”