2009.04.15 DRAIN THE BANKS - REV 006

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

eudamonia

Postby eudamonia » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:12 pm

Jeff that's brilliant! Lol

Edward
Eudaimonia (pron.: you-die-moan-e-a) (Greek: εὐδαιμονία) is a classical Greek word commonly translated as 'happiness'. The less subjective "human flourishing" is often preferred as a translation.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

stifland1

dtb for dummies

Postby stifland1 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:22 pm

So to summarize for Dummies.
You must wait for H1 to finish with a semafor. Currently EU forming a "3"
Then switch to 15m and take signals there.
Are we ONLY taking the trades with H1 bias once per candle?
And i know this is simpleton, but how does one account for the 2 pip spread to enter at the correct price?
Attachments
dtb60.gif
dtb60.gif (23.96 KiB) Viewed 6852 times

TheGabriel

Postby TheGabriel » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:24 pm

I want to thank you TRO, I'll donate soon, you deserve that.

This system code is a piece of genius, trading it and usually LEAVE pips on table, i set 10 pips as TP but closed the trade before it reached the TP, but i watched and usually it goes more than 10-15 pips far ;).

This system is very mechanical and I'm sure we can automate this with an EA, while trading the system manually it will be great to see how the robot performs and I'm sure that a good coder could make it work without problems.

Maybe we can use the same code for the indicator that has alerts for Buy or Sell (TRO_DYNAMIC_FIBS_TRAIL) and instead of showing an alert, the robot would place the trade Buy/Sell with TP 10 PIPS for example (user input), we could use an internal MM too.

Let me know.

Hope you will all make good pips from TRO's system, this is the proof that TRO shouldn't be banned around all the forums, just because he goes straight to the point and some of the traders don't think that his systems would work.

winny

Postby winny » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:39 pm

TheGabriel wrote:Hope you will all make good pips from TRO's system, this is the proof that TRO shouldn't be banned around all the forums, just because he goes straight to the point and some of the traders don't think that his systems would work.

I have seen him producing stuff and helping traders many years ago on the Tradestation board. He always offered a helping hand. There are always people who keep on complaining, simply because they have nothing better to do, or because of the fact that they just can't read, follow up rules, or (and this is probably the main reason) they just are not born to trade profitably as they refuse to listen or change their way of thinking.

He should have asked LOTS of money for this whole thing from the start.
I am definately sure that the idiots who ban him on the other boards your are referring to, do visit this board and silently trade his strategy. Hypocrites.

TheGabriel

Postby TheGabriel » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:46 pm

winny wrote:
TheGabriel wrote:Hope you will all make good pips from TRO's system, this is the proof that TRO shouldn't be banned around all the forums, just because he goes straight to the point and some of the traders don't think that his systems would work.

I have seen him producing stuff and helping traders many years ago on the Tradestation board. He always offered a helping hand. There are always people who keep on complaining, simply because they have nothing better to do, or because of the fact that they just can't read, follow up rules, or (and this is probably the main reason) they just are not born to trade profitably as they refuse to listen or change their way of thinking.

He should have asked LOTS of money for this whole thing from the start.
I am definately sure that the idiots who ban him on the other boards your are referring to, do visit this board and silently trade his strategy. Hypocrites.

I'm sure they visit the website and trade the strategies.
One thing i learn and you confirmed, is that a system is profitable only if you follow the rules strictly (this is why an Expert Advisor robot could be profitable), this is the reason that many good systems get bad reviews from people that don't spend more than 5 minutes trying a system.

I don't have enough cash, but I'll ask for a coder to make an EA out of this, but first I'd like to know what TRO thinks about EAs for this strategy.

Greetings to all.

TheGabriel

Postby TheGabriel » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:10 pm

Another winning trade, I'm trading with currencies that have small spread, this one is on EURUSD.

I'm on live trading.

I'm searching for ways to make an EA out of the straegy.
Do you think this strategy will work on long term?

robb

Postby robb » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:43 pm

Tro, things are back to normal, i realize that my anti virus was stopping the indicator from recompiling.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:55 pm

THE DRAINING CONTINUES...
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:01 pm

"And i know this is simpleton, but how does one account for the 2 pip spread to enter at the correct price?"

Don't worry about the spread... you buy the ask and sell the bid at the triggers.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

winny

Postby winny » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:02 pm

TheGabriel wrote:
winny wrote:
I don't have enough cash, but I'll ask for a coder to make an EA out of this, but first I'd like to know what TRO thinks about EAs for this strategy.

Greetings to all.

Gabriel, I would like to give you some small advise about trading EA's in general on the MT platform. A good attentive broker is able to see that you use a robot for trading. In case they trade against you, then you better trade by hand.

I am trading TRO's buyzone (TS) and DTB (MT) completely by hand,
and it works great.
I personally do not like a robot running on MT while I am away from my pc.
I need and want to see what is happening at any moment during the trade.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”