2009.03.17 TRO - NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:17 am

I CAN'T STOP DRAINING THE BANKS... I'M ADDICTED!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:11 am

TRO,
I know I've been around a while and should know the rules but I don't.
You know, my mind has been scattered and filling it with all kinds of "systems".

You are really, really, draining the bank. I look at all this and see the other noobs with less than 2 weeks and they consitently get close to 100 pips a day.

What are the rules?
I don't mean the rules for "noobs" to be safe. I want to know what rules YOUR using to do all this draining.
What do you impose upon yourself personally to say I"m taking this trade but not that trade?
H1 IS BOGUS. I CAN see that. I would not be able to take reversals unless I sat there all day waiting for it. Breakouts? Wait for #3 semaphor on H1 only?

Can you point me to the rules you use to drain all these pips. 100 a day looks like it would be easy pickins. Using M15 and M30 charts there is no reason a person couldn't ride a couple candes between Sup/Res. Right?

Man, I just want 5 pips a pop without having to sit through 10-15 pips drawdown each time.

Rules please, I'm trying to follow them but not even sure what they are.

I also sit there watching pip after pip roll by after it passes the triggers but I'm not in any of those trades because of the H1/D1 THUMB thingy.

How will I ever know when to take trades with DTB and when not to.
It's getting pretty pathetic as I'm FULL of info and know Huge amounts "about" the market but cannot get any pips from it.
4 months reading day and night. Seriously. 4 month's plus.

Will you simplify this for us strugglers. I know this thing has gotta click soon. It looks so easy "after" the fact. Static charts to me are a crock!!!!
Anyone can see setups looking at history. What is it that makes you be able to see that this trade has a high probabilty for success?

MP's stuff looks great if you've got a 100 pip stop and take your trade at the RIGHT time of day.
MightyOnes would be killer if I only knew which way to trade trendwise for my "avg" daily range of pips. My problem with that is I put a sitdown line and then the thing could go into consolidation or a 3hr. reversal. errrrr.

Your setup seems the most feasable but I still don't know what trades to take with it.
Maybe I'll just follow the 'brains" in your system to a T and see what happens. The ok to this/ok to that signal.......But when do I override it for higher succes rates????
I see that others try this and they to get burned by taking them blindly. What are we missing?
Thanks.
Oh, BTW,
What are the rules?
I've had enough of losing/struggling and want to get that first $500 FAST.
I'm only asking for 125 pips at $4 per. I SHOULD be able to get that Thursday.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:37 am

Speaking of static charts.
Anybody can see the z-line setups on all timeframes.
Anybody can see price move across a channel, push a bb, or bounce off some dots.
Anybody can see the Dynamic Trend lines and the trading bias. (after looking twice).
Anybody can see price cross a trigger two waves back and say "theres 40 pips right there" Sup to Res, easy pickins.
That's easy to see with 20/20 hindsight vision.
How do we see profit be drained from one bank to ours while it's LIVE?
What are the rules?
I hate to be such a pest but I want PIPS.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:49 am

Oh yeah,
In your first pic above did you take the 10th bar back short after it hit the trigger?
What about the 9th bar back. It never hit the Res dot but went through the short trigger.
What about the 6th bar back that pushed a dot but also went through the trigger and then closed green.
What about the 2nd bar back, it to made a new high but closed red for 5 pips profit.
And finally the current bar? It made a new hight but would have netted 10 pips at close.
Which ones did you take and why not the others?
Thanks
Procharged.

noone22

Postby noone22 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:38 pm

By the way, procharged pointed very important issue:
What is exact set of rules for "Drain the bank" system?

Maybe I missed the relevant thread - please point me there in such case,
but I'm already watching 5 topics on the matter.

From what I've collected so far, there are only 2 written rules:
1) follow the instructions from dyn sup-res indicator
2) don't trade against H1 candle

If armed with only these set of rules - the system is not easy to trade,
even if TRO say - yes, it's just as simple as it is.

There are definetely set of additional rules and exceptions, etc
- which lies behind range indicators, semaphors, etc., other things
- which I don't have a clue about.

For novice (even 1 year old novice, like me) - I don't know,
how semaphors are working and what to look in them, I don't know - how to use range statistics, and so on.

What is profit-target for this system?
Is it static 10pips or dynamic - depending from what?

What to do - if:
- breakout happens
- H1 was green, you entered the trade - it's turned red
- for modest account size, what are acceptable stop-loss value in pips

What else novice need to know/learn/have a clue about to successfully
"drain the banks"?

Could it be possible to have these rules written & explained -
even on a special donational basis,

or it is just a joke - go ahead, "drain the banks" without giving
all the weapons required.

eudamonia

Postby eudamonia » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:01 pm

I won't speak for Avery, but here is my take on the DTB.

First, let me explain what the purpose of the method is. Without understanding the market dynamics behind a trading setup it is difficult to see WHY it works.

There are 2 major phases to the markets - breakout/trending and consolidation/reversal.

The DTB actually has the ability to point out both of these phases, however, the Semaphores are primarily designed to catch reversals.

Why do markets trend and reverse? It is not FUNDAMENTALS, or SECRET BANKS, or MOON PHASES, or TECHNICAL INDICATORS, it is EMOTIONS. The markets are driven by people, who are not rational, despite what economists would have you believe.

Emotionally, breakouts occur when the market is in a range. This happens because of FEAR (from those in the range) and GREED (from those who desire to find a new price point).

Emotionally, reversals occur when the market is trending. The longer the trend in one uninterrupted direction, the greater the reversal will be. This happens because of FEAR (from those on the wrong side of the trade) and GREED (those who hopped on the bandwagon too late).

How does the DTB help you see EMOTION? When the market has been moving in a consolidation pattern (a sideways channel), and breaks above the 3, then the 4 etc. you are seeing a trend underway. You can play the breakout itself, a meaningful reversal, or just wait for the trend to end. When the market has been trending for some time and reaches a 4 or a 5 there is a very high probability that the trend will reverse. When price has bumped against the semaphore 3 or 4 times you will often see price STALL. This is very often after what I call the "barf", where a final heavy selling/buying occurs in the trend direction. Here the other side has capitulated and greedy trend hoppers are catching a piece. NOW is when to FADE the trend.

Understand that you are trading based on EMOTIONS. Not your own (hopefully) but those of others. Much like a game of poker you must understand your opponent's fears and hopes. Only by doing this will you receive the pips your after. Good luck.

Edward
Eudaimonia (pron.: you-die-moan-e-a) (Greek: εὐδαιμονία) is a classical Greek word commonly translated as 'happiness'. The less subjective "human flourishing" is often preferred as a translation.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:28 pm

The rule is:

DRAIN OR BE DRAINED!!

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:10 pm

NO MERCY!!

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:26 pm

The rules?

I posted the rules.

If you can not SEE IT then you can not TRADE IT.

The DRAIN THE BANKS setup is all about support/resistance.

You are either trading the breakouts or the reversals.

Don't make this complicated.

If you only trade with the H1 and the BREAKOUT / OK TO TRADE signals then you will NOT be over trading.

You only need 1 or 2 profitable trades per day.

Trading is a NUMBERS GAME. Make the numbers work FOR YOU and not AGAINST YOU.

shuaib

Postby shuaib » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:00 pm

eudamonia wrote:I won't speak for Avery, but here is my take on the DTB.

First, let me explain what the purpose of the method is. Without understanding the market dynamics behind a trading setup it is difficult to see WHY it works.

There are 2 major phases to the markets - breakout/trending and consolidation/reversal.

The DTB actually has the ability to point out both of these phases, however, the Semaphores are primarily designed to catch reversals.

Why do markets trend and reverse? It is not FUNDAMENTALS, or SECRET BANKS, or MOON PHASES, or TECHNICAL INDICATORS, it is EMOTIONS. The markets are driven by people, who are not rational, despite what economists would have you believe.

Emotionally, breakouts occur when the market is in a range. This happens because of FEAR (from those in the range) and GREED (from those who desire to find a new price point).

Emotionally, reversals occur when the market is trending. The longer the trend in one uninterrupted direction, the greater the reversal will be. This happens because of FEAR (from those on the wrong side of the trade) and GREED (those who hopped on the bandwagon too late).

How does the DTB help you see EMOTION? When the market has been moving in a consolidation pattern (a sideways channel), and breaks above the 3, then the 4 etc. you are seeing a trend underway. You can play the breakout itself, a meaningful reversal, or just wait for the trend to end. When the market has been trending for some time and reaches a 4 or a 5 there is a very high probability that the trend will reverse. When price has bumped against the semaphore 3 or 4 times you will often see price STALL. This is very often after what I call the "barf", where a final heavy selling/buying occurs in the trend direction. Here the other side has capitulated and greedy trend hoppers are catching a piece. NOW is when to FADE the trend.

Understand that you are trading based on EMOTIONS. Not your own (hopefully) but those of others. Much like a game of poker you must understand your opponent's fears and hopes. Only by doing this will you receive the pips your after. Good luck.

Edward
thanks for the explanation but what are these number 4,5 and where do we get them from

thanks

Return to “TheRumpledOne”