2009.03.17 TRO - NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

bredin

Postby bredin » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:10 am

genlogins wrote:TRO, you mention for me to look at the Motherloads for the ATR.

I did, and now I feel I Can See CLEARLY Now............

In fact, I can see clear now that the rain is gone...... I can see clear now ...... my way to PIPs..... I can see PIPs......pips...... Sunshine in PIPs...... la...la...la....la.....

Of course you cant see anything on a chart like that.... you'll have to turn the grid off....

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:17 pm

Humble wrote:TRO, you're looking at a 4 hr chart !

I look at various time frames throughout the day.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

genlogins

Postby genlogins » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:53 am

Hi folks,

Yesterday I was;

1- Testing some minor modifications I did in my trading setup. So, I wasn't paying attention to trading.

2- Testing a minor modification I did on TRO Dynamic fibs. So, I wasn't paying attention to trading.

3- I included into TRO RAT Setups, my old scalping setup on M1 and above all the tick chart. So, I wasn't paying attention to trading.

4- I was too exited with last Monday having a big ROI. So, I wasn't paying attention to trading.

5- I felt from right the beginning that I should be doing all of that on a DEMO, but because I do not use DEMO accounts, I thought it would be a new experience to my learning process with new feelings that I never had, with new setups, with new approaches, and all working with REAL MONEY. Yes, real money, makes a lot difference. So, I wasn't paying attention to trading.

And the results are astonishing.......... 30% account DOWN ........

The setup was for price to go down from 1.3500 or there about a SHORT entry to get about 10pips.

On the 1st trade I was wishing price would go my way, got scared on the 3rd candle (2nd green candle) and closed position.

On the 2nd trade the 2nd green candle moved so fast on its last 20 seconds that I had no time to close it before SL hit.

On the 3rd trade I was waiting price to get to 5pips +spread to move to BE+3. Never happen, and price moved so quick again that hit SL.

Isn't that good that I have a SL?

So, in resume. I was MIXING my old scalping technique with the RAT. NOT GOOD MIX.

My Old scalping was for 1 pip or more, moving to BE+1 as price its at 2 pips if broker allows.

I was trying this time to get 10 pips or more with the MIXING, but both setups don't mix. :shock:

I was even ashamed to report this loss, but, I thought you newbies should learn also with others errors. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

IF YOU TEST, USE A DEMO ACCOUNT.

Here is the graph.

================================================

The Way To Money Is Using Simplicity And Take Small Loses

genlogins

Postby genlogins » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:59 am

Some days you can't trade or keeping on trading when you are loosing. Just stop, there is a next day.

The next day may be like this............. 5% account UP in 1 trade and closed the station. NO TRADING for the rest of the DAY.

stiltskin

Postby stiltskin » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:09 am

Hey Gen, nice to see you being honest about your bad day, it's quite refreshing.

I have good and bad days (demo account) and try to learn from both.
I learnt early on that trading the 1M and 5M is just not for me.

I prefer to trade 15M or 30M and also have some 4H and 1D trades with another strategy.

All the best.

Editing to add: I cannot locate the TRO-ATR Lines indicator, can anyone give me a link to it please?

genlogins

Postby genlogins » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:42 am

Hi Stiltskin,

For the ATR trey the motherload of 10/2010.

Because I had a pretty good hit 2 days ago, and despite yesterday have recuperated a bit. This morning the feelings of getting even with the market came back.

So, I am taking to measures:

1- I will not put any more money into this account as Alpary is giving me 2x if I put more money. mmmmm????????

2- I will go back doing DEMO accounts.

3- I will be back to the learning board for a few days, until this feelings are understood, until I get read all the Kreslik forum (and Understand what is in there) and Until I have a proper trading plan with everything into it.

So, for now is, see you in a few days.

Thanks. Genlogins

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:50 pm

Remember, the reason you enter a trade does not effect the trade after you enter... After you enter, PRICE will either go up or down. Plan your exits accordingly.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:56 am

genlogins wrote:Hi folks,

Yesterday I was;

1- Testing some minor modifications I did in my trading setup. So, I wasn't paying attention to trading.

2- Testing a minor modification I did on TRO Dynamic fibs. So, I wasn't paying attention to trading.

3- I included into TRO RAT Setups, my old scalping setup on M1 and above all the tick chart. So, I wasn't paying attention to trading.

4- I was too exited with last Monday having a big ROI. So, I wasn't paying attention to trading.

5- I felt from right the beginning that I should be doing all of that on a DEMO, but because I do not use DEMO accounts, I thought it would be a new experience to my learning process with new feelings that I never had, with new setups, with new approaches, and all working with REAL MONEY. Yes, real money, makes a lot difference. So, I wasn't paying attention to trading.

And the results are astonishing.......... 30% account DOWN ........

The setup was for price to go down from 1.3500 or there about a SHORT entry to get about 10pips.

On the 1st trade I was wishing price would go my way, got scared on the 3rd candle (2nd green candle) and closed position.

On the 2nd trade the 2nd green candle moved so fast on its last 20 seconds that I had no time to close it before SL hit.

On the 3rd trade I was waiting price to get to 5pips +spread to move to BE+3. Never happen, and price moved so quick again that hit SL.

Isn't that good that I have a SL?

So, in resume. I was MIXING my old scalping technique with the RAT. NOT GOOD MIX.

My Old scalping was for 1 pip or more, moving to BE+1 as price its at 2 pips if broker allows.

I was trying this time to get 10 pips or more with the MIXING, but both setups don't mix. :shock:

I was even ashamed to report this loss, but, I thought you newbies should learn also with others errors. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

IF YOU TEST, USE A DEMO ACCOUNT.

Here is the graph.

What is astonishing is that you lost 20% of your account in a 12 pip range.

More risk does not equate to more profit, risk is risk and profit is profit.

genlogins

Postby genlogins » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:36 pm

Yes MO, you are right.

I also need to explain that 1 minilot = 40% of my account.

I have to put more money into my Broker Account.

Humble

Postby Humble » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:17 am

Bet you're tempted to use a demo.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

Return to “TheRumpledOne”