2009.03.17 TRO - NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

genlogins

Postby genlogins » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:49 pm

Hey, what a HELL happen???????

Am I the only one posting results for the Never Lose Again thread?

or you guys have a better thread other than the Drain The Banks?
================================================

The Way To Money Is Using Simplicity And Take Small Loses

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

MightyOne

Re: Back from Xmas with Positive trades

Postby MightyOne » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:57 pm

genlogins wrote:Hi all, I am back, and my first trades for the Year are positive.

A total of +15.8 pips without loses.

In fact this last trade price did not reach 20pips so I did not move the SL to BE+10.

Overall great day.

Let us assume that you went long instead of going short and the chart plants 2 very large bars against you.

Are you confident that price will get you out at BE or do you fear that price will move your account into an even greater loss?

Look at it from both sides and you will make better decisions.

genlogins

Postby genlogins » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:04 am

Hi MO,

1- I do not fear anymore, when I enter a trade I just follow my rules and because I have a SL of 10pips I feel secure. Sometimes, when I see that price is going to go against me than I close position before SL.

2- Assuming 2 large bars against me or in my favor. From my experience of watching the price, whenever price has 1 - 3 large bars, price retraces a minimum of 20% and a max of 60%.
Well if price has more than 60%, that may go to BE (break even) or change direction.

3- Before I use to feel confident about things happening in my favor, afraid of the wrong entries, not want to loose, not liking loses. But now, I just have far less of those feelings.

In fact, just a few minutes ago I read what you wrote but I was with the trading station open as well (thing that I should never do it again, I think I was bored with the trading). So, I lost an opportunity to enter a trade that would given me 5 pips, as I know from a bigger timeframe that price is trending up and there would be a 20% retracement and in my calculations would be a 10 pip, therefore I could take 5.

Anyway, I waited and than I got to the second retracement as I new once price reach that High of the day (or near) it would retrace.

It was a waiting for the mouse (or Yale student) to pass so I could go and get my cheese.

Like you see on the fig below I had my +3pips, when than price was maing th enew high for the day That I was expecting to do.

Thing is, I know that sometimes price comes down from that new high just to get near a new low, and today that could mean a 60pip catch.

For me is a question of seen how high can the price go and wait for the descending.

Anyway...... what is your opion about what you wrote and what I wrote today?

Your opinion is of value to me.
thanks for your help, Gen.

genlogins

Postby genlogins » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:32 pm

Well today was a day.

lets take a look at what happened, and intrigues me.

A- was a positive trade.

B- Entry was good, problem was exit.

See when price reverses, so green candle, and once closed at point C, I though be seeing the setup for the Green Rats.

After the point C when the next 2 red candles the 2nd breaks the low of the previous red candle I thought that price would continue to bearish.

When price reverse just to break into the C point, I thought "This is the Green Rat setup".

Question at the time was:

1- Because I have a trailing SL @ BE+5, should I just close the position with 12pips, or see if price continues bearish as that Red candle after those 3 greens ones shows price may take its bearish direction?

So how would you do?

D- Just another entry that I missed as I was still analyzing why I did let the previous trade get my SL= BE+5 instead of BE+10.

One thing for sure, I need to stop thinking so much.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:31 am

genlogins wrote:Well today was a day.

A- was a positive trade.

See when price reverses, so green candle, and once closed at point C, I though be seeing the setup for the Green Rats.

After the point C when the next 2 red candles the 2nd breaks the low of the previous red candle I thought that price would continue to bearish.

When price reverse just to break into the C point, I thought "This is the Green Rat setup".

1- Because I have a trailing SL @ BE+5, should I just close the position with 12pips, or see if price continues bearish as that Red candle after those 3 greens ones shows price may take its bearish direction?

So how would you do?

D- Just another entry that I missed as I was still analyzing why I did let the previous trade get my SL= BE+5 instead of BE+10.

You can't go wrong when exiting after a long(er than recent PA) bodied candle.
Attachments
gen_001.jpg
gen_001.jpg (65.17 KiB) Viewed 6739 times

genlogins

Re: Back from Xmas with Positive trades

Postby genlogins » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:25 am

MightyOne wrote:
genlogins wrote:Hi all, I am back, and my first trades for the Year are positive.

A total of +15.8 pips without loses.

In fact this last trade price did not reach 20pips so I did not move the SL to BE+10.

Overall great day.

Let us assume that you went long instead of going short and the chart plants 2 very large bars against you.

Are you confident that price will get you out at BE or do you fear that price will move your account into an even greater loss?

Look at it from both sides and you will make better decisions.

MO, What is your view(s) about your own question?

genlogins

Postby genlogins » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:34 am

MightyOne wrote:
genlogins wrote:Well today was a day.

A- was a positive trade.

So how would you do?

You can't go wrong when exiting after a long(er than recent PA) bodied candle.

MO, valuable information.

Sort of take away what the market is offering you at the moment and don't think on the "IF...".

Thanks.

nicoacademia

Postby nicoacademia » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:24 pm

i've been trawling alot of TRO's posts all over the net. still trawling and understanding.

but thought i'd post a contrib. currently still in this trade.
long@3220. had a few stopped outs earlier as price kept breaking the dynamic fib. but was patient for the hot flush to stop. was stopped out 2 times.
i was actually short off 3280 after the 1 semifor but closed at 3260 due to the blue dot on 15m. i know i missed the boat but i was playing around with the indicators and had confidence of the big 3 semifor shining the way DOWN.

and i discovered this thread after i closed that short.

nonetheless this current long trade is interesting because it intersects a few rat models. the trading off 20pip low(but you got to wait for the market to finish breaking the new low for the day) and the model discussed for this thread of 1H and 15m.

and i can understand how it feels to drawdown. i've poured in nearly 10,000 into my trading account. i've drawn down to negative many many many many times since i went live about 1 year ago. demoed for 2 years.

anyway here's the trade. still long. i'm looking for something in the 60-70s to exit. near a fib line.(not drawn here but i've got it on the other screen based on TRO's BigPicture setup)

erm i don't use the squigglys. like i said i'm vvv.new to this...so that was just my template i added it onto.

genlogins

Postby genlogins » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:38 pm

nicoacademia wrote:i've been trawling alot of TRO's posts all over the net. still trawling and understanding.

but thought i'd post a contrib. currently still in this trade.
long@3220. had a few stopped outs earlier as price kept breaking the dynamic fib. but was patient for the hot flush to stop. was stopped out 2 times.
i was actually short off 3280 after the 1 semifor but closed at 3260 due to the blue dot on 15m. i know i missed the boat but i was playing around with the indicators and had confidence of the big 3 semifor shining the way DOWN.

and i discovered this thread after i closed that short.

nonetheless this current long trade is interesting because it intersects a few rat models. the trading off 20pip low(but you got to wait for the market to finish breaking the new low for the day) and the model discussed for this thread of 1H and 15m.

and i can understand how it feels to drawdown. i've poured in nearly 10,000 into my trading account. i've drawn down to negative many many many many times since i went live about 1 year ago. demoed for 2 years.

anyway here's the trade. still long. i'm looking for something in the 60-70s to exit. near a fib line.(not drawn here but i've got it on the other screen based on TRO's BigPicture setup)

erm i don't use the squigglys. like i said i'm vvv.new to this...so that was just my template i added it onto.

Hi nicoacademia,

From what I understand you still have this trade open and waiting for going 60 to 70 pips in your favour. Is that correct?

Are you on Demo now?

You can see my thread about my 70% drawdown and participate there with your feelings a the time of loosing so many times $10,000 each time. Was that real money, or demos?

go here http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2705&start=0

thanks

genlogins

25% account UP

Postby genlogins » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:57 pm

A nice day, I rose the account by 30% today. YES.

A- was just about where my entry was.

B- This is the candle where I heard MightyOne talking to me.

"........ exiting after a long bodied candle, my son........"

That was different. It could be a double Top blond, but no it was MightyOne.

C- Again, MightyOne in my head again...

"........ exiting after a long bodied candle, my son........"

I had a trailing stop with 20pips trailing, and I was stopped out with about +21pips.

If I follow the voice of MightyOne, I would have pocketed +43 pips just in that move alone.

Hey TygerKrane, the EU moved exactly like I said yesterday night with about 150 pips move bearish. But, I could not stay all night awake. This morning GM time price still to fall.

Here it is, the move, and the voice of MightyOne ................. uuuuuhhhhhhh very scary.

Last edited by genlogins on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”